Mandatory COVID vaccination

Page 3 of 7<123456>Last »
October 19th, 2020 at 1:08:06 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War_syndrome
Quote:
The RAC concluded[11] that "exposure to pesticides and/or to PB [pyridostigmine bromide nerve agent protective pills] are causally associated with GWI and the neurological dysfunction in GW veterans. Exposure to sarin and cyclosarin and to oil well fire emissions are also associated with neurologically based health effects, though their contribution to development of the disorder known as GWI is less clear. Gene-environment interactions are likely to have contributed to development of GWI in deployed veterans. The health consequences of chemical exposures in the GW and other conflicts have been called “toxic wounds” by veterans. This type of injury requires further study and concentrated treatment research efforts that may also benefit other occupational groups with similar exposure-related illnesses."
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 19th, 2020 at 1:09:35 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: gamerfreak
Would you feel the same way if you were 29 years old?

Great question. I have two sons around that age. I would still recommend it to them, but not as strongly as I will to myself. No one will be able to say for sure if it is better or worse. I think the vaccine will be better than no vaccine. But I do not have the certainty to make it a mandatory event.
October 19th, 2020 at 1:18:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Dalex64
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War_syndrome
Quote:
The RAC concluded[11] that "exposure to pesticides and/or to PB [pyridostigmine bromide nerve agent protective pills] are causally associated with GWI and the neurological dysfunction in GW veterans. Exposure to sarin and cyclosarin and to oil well fire emissions are also associated with neurologically based health effects, though their contribution to development of the disorder known as GWI is less clear. Gene-environment interactions are likely to have contributed to development of GWI in deployed veterans. The health consequences of chemical exposures in the GW and other conflicts have been called “toxic wounds” by veterans. This type of injury requires further study and concentrated treatment research efforts that may also benefit other occupational groups with similar exposure-related illnesses."

The whole future of boots on the ground war is likely to involve being exposed to all kinds of noxious chemicals and biologicals that never even existed in past wars. And probably a good portion is the "friendly fire" kind from our own forces. Nevada test range has a lot of toxic dumps from military usage. I think a good portion is chemicals used in manufacturing or using certain equipment. They approve crap that would never get past civilian safety regs.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 19th, 2020 at 4:44:00 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I like the idea of offering financial incentives to those that get the vaccine. Be it a stimulus type check or an IRS incentive which then each person can choose to get it or not.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 12th, 2020 at 1:56:09 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
So it begins.

Ticketmaster has announced they are implementing technology with healthcare providers that will require users to provide proof of vaccination before purchasing tickets.

If a vaccine is approved in Q1 2021, I predict by 2022 you will need to show proof of vaccination at the door of the grocery store.
November 12th, 2020 at 1:59:27 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
So it begins.

Ticketmaster has announced they are implementing technology with healthcare providers that will require users to provide proof of vaccination before purchasing tickets.

If a vaccine is approved in Q1 2021, I predict by 2022 you will need to show proof of vaccination at the door of the grocery store.

I already posted about this in another thread. But as you can see by the replies, the libbies don't even care. 🤷

Goodbye freedom, hello police state!
November 12th, 2020 at 2:00:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Any policy that keeps anti-vaxxers like Duffman or Shrek out of my general vicinity is a good thing...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 12th, 2020 at 2:07:16 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: ams288
Any policy that keeps anti-vaxxers like Duffman or Shrek out of my general vicinity is a good thing...

I don’t think it’s anti-vax to be skeptical about the first ever mRNA vaccine that was rushed through the regulatory process.
November 12th, 2020 at 2:14:21 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288

Personal insult?

I will leave it to Shrek to decide.
The President is a fink.
November 12th, 2020 at 2:16:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Personal insult?

I will leave it to Shrek to decide.

Biden will still be President-Elect after I serve my three days.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 3 of 7<123456>Last »