DJT tax returns

Page 5 of 5« First<2345
September 28th, 2020 at 3:11:57 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
NYT Oct. 10 ,2016

"Donald Trump Acknowledges Not Paying Federal Income Taxes for Years"

Donald J. Trump explicitly acknowledged for the first time during Sunday’s debate that he used a $916 million loss that he reported on his 1995 income tax returns to avoid paying personal federal income taxes for years.

WAPO Oct. 2, 2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/28/donald-trumps-defense-of-not-paying-taxes-is-remarkable/
September 28th, 2020 at 3:26:01 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko

????????
You posted this but whats your point?
I always knew Trump did not pay taxes. Did you read the story???????????????
Its pretty bad.
He owes a lot of money and he's in real poor financial shape that is probably influencing his decisions
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 28th, 2020 at 3:28:20 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Its pretty bad.
He owes a lot of money and he's in real poor financial shape that is probably influencing his decisions

Well, at least now we know Melania isn’t a gold digger. Donny’s broke.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 28th, 2020 at 3:34:07 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: terapined

????????
You posted this but whats your point?
I always knew Trump did not pay taxes. Did you read the story???????????????
Its pretty bad.

It's well known that his buisness credit score has been crud for years.

19/100
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-business-credit-score-is-19-out-of-a-possible-100

It's one reason his companies rely on foriegn loans.

I have said it before I think, Trump would never qualify for even a Secret level (mid level) Security Clearance (he owes too much to foriegn governments, had way too many lawsuits, amongst many other personal background reasons....) Lucky for him I guess Presidents don't need to qualify for security clearances.....

Apparantly a major reason for his bad score is payment history (deapite all of his fans on here saying he pays creditors and contractors on time....)

Nobody will care though, people here will applaud him for not paying as a "smart smart move".... (the same people on here who have said Americans who can't pay unexpected medical bills on time are "deadbeats" ) ....
September 28th, 2020 at 4:17:18 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
No one mentioned trump's tweet observing that Obama only paid 20.4% of his 790k income in taxes?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 28th, 2020 at 4:19:58 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Dalex64
No one mentioned trump's tweet observing that Obama only paid 20.4% of his 790k income in taxes?

We all know he is a hypocrite already.
September 28th, 2020 at 4:57:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Gandler

It's well known that his buisness credit score has been crud for years.

19/100
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-business-credit-score-is-19-out-of-a-possible-100

It's one reason his companies rely on foriegn loans.

I have said it before I think, Trump would never qualify for even a Secret level (mid level) Security Clearance (he owes too much to foriegn governments, had way too many lawsuits, amongst many other personal background reasons....) Lucky for him I guess Presidents don't need to qualify for security clearances.....

Apparantly a major reason for his bad score is payment history (deapite all of his fans on here saying he pays creditors and contractors on time....)

19. What a surprise! Not.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 29th, 2020 at 12:31:38 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
NYT Oct. 10 ,2016

Donald J. Trump explicitly acknowledged for the first time during Sunday’s debate that he used a $916 million loss that he reported on his 1995 income tax returns to avoid paying personal federal income taxes for years.

WAPO Oct. 2, 2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/28/donald-trumps-defense-of-not-paying-taxes-is-remarkable/

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

We got let libbies all over the country expose their TDS for the whole world to see on debate night lol! 🤣🤣🤣

This will be just like their epic failures on Skanky Daniels, pee tape, Atlantic story, and all the other BS they eat up on a daily basis. 😂😂
September 29th, 2020 at 2:35:05 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: Gandler
We all know he is a hypocrite already.

Look at these tweets. He can go straight to hell.

Page 5 of 5« First<2345