DJT tax returns

Page 2 of 5<12345>
September 27th, 2020 at 3:43:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The righties are now pretending they never really believed President ‘I’ll run the government as a business’ was ever very good at business. 😂

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 27th, 2020 at 4:03:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Christmas comes early.

LOL! Libbies are soooo gullible. Just a
few weeks ago they were in meltdown
mode over the fake Atlantic story of
Trump bad mouthing vets. They went
on and on until the Atlantic editor
finally admitted it probably wasn't true.

Now yet ANOTHER fake NYT Trump
story. Ask yourself this. If this story
is true, why sit on it till a month before
the election. You know they've had it
for years probably. If it's true (it isn't)
why not hit Trump with it a year ago,
so it would be a full blown investigation
now, in the headlines every day. It's not
true, that's why they saved it for an
Oct Surprise. Rachel Madkow is popping
a blood vessel in her forehead about now,
lol..Taxes Taxes Taxes!!!
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 27th, 2020 at 4:21:36 PM permalink
ams288
“Donald Trump pays less in federal taxes than most Wheel of Fortune contestants spend on vowels.”
September 27th, 2020 at 4:38:40 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob

lol

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 27th, 2020 at 5:24:20 PM permalink
ams288
That was quick:

https://store.joebiden.com/I-Paid-More-In-Taxes-Than-Donald-Trump-Vinyl-Stickers-2-Pack/

September 27th, 2020 at 5:45:37 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288

I can wear that
I paid more income taxes then Donald Trump
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 27th, 2020 at 6:13:22 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: Gandler
Well this is shocking. I think we all knew he was a fraud.

It seems his wealth is not as big as he said, as Michael Cohen would say we would find out when they get released.

I think we are all hoping for this result, "If the auditors ultimately disallow Mr. Trump’s $72.9 million federal refund, he will be forced to return that money with interest, and possibly penalties, a total that could exceed $100 million. He could also be ordered to return the state and local refunds based on the same claims. "

Clearly its money that he should have never had....

On November 6, 2009, President Obama signed into law the Worker, Homeownership, and Business Assistance Act of 2009 2 (WHBAA), which provided an NOL carryback provision for up to five years for NOLs incurred in tax years beginning or ending in either 2008 or 2009.
Looks like Obama put in place the law that provided Trump the opportunity to carry back his 2009 tax losses to 2005-2008.
If he carried back his losses and got a $72.9 million refund, he must have paid at least $72.9 million in federal tax those years.
You don't get a refund for taxes that you didn't previously pay.
Anyone know much income you would need to report on the 2005-2008 tax returns to have paid $72.9 million in taxes?
Trump must have reported hundreds of millions of dollars in taxable income in 2005-2008 to have owed that much tax.
The cashflow would be even higher as you get to deduct depreciation on real estate to reduce taxable income.
But I thought the narrative was Trump never makes any money and he is cheating the system?
The system, it appears, that Obama put in place. That's awkward!
Of course the reality is the whole NYT piece is "fan fiction".
But like BLM, it's never about the facts of the case, just push forward the false narrative with mass media coverage.
It's what the Dems think will win the day with the American voting public in November.
Good luck with that & here's hoping Biden doesn't lose his place on the teleprompter on Tuesday night.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
September 27th, 2020 at 6:32:20 PM permalink
ams288
EvenBob and JCW pretending that this is fake news is the height of hilarity for me.

I don’t think they actually believe the NYT fabricated the story. They’ve just got no other defense.

If it was fake, Donny would have the easiest slam-dunk lawsuit win in history on his hands. He would just have to show he paid more than $750 in federal income tax in 2016 and 2017 (something that would be incredibly easy to prove).

But we all know that won’t happen.... because the story is true.

And now we learn that former campaign manager Brad Parscale almost blew his brains out today. Did he know this story was coming?
September 27th, 2020 at 6:40:04 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
No, they did not release the documents in order to protect their sources.

But we’ve got 5 weeks till Election Day.... this story isn’t going away.

Oh more anonymous sources. Maybe we should call them writers not sources. Maybe we can start a thread where we all get to write our version of Trumps taxes. Isn't releasing someone's taxes without their permission a federal offense?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 27th, 2020 at 6:45:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don't know what the NYtimes printed, but lots of details here

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/18-revelations-from-a-trove-of-trump-tax-records/ar-BB19tLgH?ocid=msedgntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 2 of 5<12345>