Desperate Fleastiff's FIÑAL THREAD and probable death

Page 3 of 11<123456>Last »
October 9th, 2020 at 10:25:20 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: DRich
Are you still in the Ft Meyers area or have they moved you? I expect to be in Florida three different times in November.

I am in Fort Myers now but MIGHT be moved to nearby Cape Coral ,,. Don't know.

Much of the staff here speak Creole/French even though they know how to speak English.
October 9th, 2020 at 10:28:31 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Fleastiff

Much of the staff here speak Creole/French even though they know how to speak English.

Do you have a view of the river from your room, er cell?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 9th, 2020 at 11:26:53 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

My sister works at Lee Memorial hospital. The last time I spoke to her she was conversing in English. My parents live in Cape Coral and I have been there many many times.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 9th, 2020 at 12:03:42 PM permalink
Fleastiff
My sister works at Lee Memorial hospital. The last time I spoke to her she was conversing in English. My parents live in Cape Coral and I have been there many many times.
I think Lee Memorial 4equires the use of English. I used to go CApe Coral. for Iguaamia and a few fish and beer places but got out of the habit hen they started those tolls and I found cheaper fish nearby.

I. have a view of a dumpster, not much else.
October 9th, 2020 at 4:05:02 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I think Lee Memorial 4equires the use of English. I used to go CApe Coral. for Iguaamia and a few fish and beer places but got out of the habit hen they started those tolls and I found cheaper fish nearby.

I. have a view of a dumpster, not much else.

I went to Iguanamia many times. Usually it was someone's birthday and they got a free meal.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 9th, 2020 at 5:17:37 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Flea, thanks for sharing your story with us. Please continue to do so. If I can help, let me know.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
October 9th, 2020 at 5:49:58 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I went to Iguanamia many times. Usually it was someone's birthday and they got a free meal.

Fried lizard with a birthday candle?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 10th, 2020 at 11:11:13 AM permalink
Fleastiff
i'm unable to find out how to kill the parasites. Depriving them of lasix is a good start, but it doesn.t seem enough.
Anyone have suggestions. daytime somnolence can be caused by blood brain barrier problems brought on by the fish flukes
October 10th, 2020 at 12:59:57 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Not all parasites are bad, right? In order to digest meat we have to have some parasites.

A friend had them, took whatever prescriptions she was prescribed and it took months to get them reduced to a manageable level.

Not aware of any holistic treatment.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 10th, 2020 at 1:20:21 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
i'm unable to find out how to kill the parasites. Depriving them of lasix is a good start, but it doesn.t seem enough.
Anyone have suggestions. daytime somnolence can be caused by blood brain barrier problems brought on by the fish flukes
I know there are some foods like pumpkin seeds that help kill parasites.

Quote: petroglyph
Not all parasites are bad, right? In order to digest meat we have to have some parasites
Yes, all parasites are bad. The word "parasite" was invented to denote harmful organisms within another organism's body. It's all semantic, of course, but that's how the word is used. For example, probiotics also live within people's bodies, but they aren't considered "parasites".
Page 3 of 11<123456>Last »