Desperate Fleastiff's FIÑAL THREAD and probable death

Page 1 of 111234>Last »
September 27th, 2020 at 8:19:02 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
ARRESTED Baker Acted, battery, darn close to homicide in rehab heck.
September 27th, 2020 at 8:21:29 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
What?
September 27th, 2020 at 8:27:15 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Been screwed up with new toy computer from China that I can't work and lack of sleep mainly for security reasons and endless pills.
Anyone still interested in my writing articles on my journey from bon loserr to well trained loser?
Have some trouble remembering passwords but slowly coming back from a doctor induced disorientation.
Baker acted for refusing to swallow a Lasix pill dry. Fireman refused to transport me but cop insisted.
Baker Act inmates get Sitters but they all have Covid Virus and make less than minimum wage.
can't get into my old private messages so if anyone's is still interested in treating or discussing my LASIX loving parasites, let me know.
Obviously I got the Covid virus from one of the Sitters.
One inmate apparently used to brutally rape his wife and disabled son but staff let him wander into anyone's room day and night.
September 27th, 2020 at 8:40:05 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
You might as well continue with your saga Fleastiff since we are all closer to the edge than we might believe. I for one am invested in your story and would like to see the end of the movie, hopefully a happy ending.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 27th, 2020 at 8:54:31 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: kenarman
You might as well continue with your saga Fleastiff since we are all closer to the edge than we might believe. g.

Trouble is I won't be able to travel for medical care or for craps.
Still water to do the math and blackjack home care rehab but that seems 8mpossible as Social Worker induced me to give up my free housing and free meals..
All my belongings gone.

Memory is coming back but sometimes I wish it wouldn't.

Still have. Not s3en a lawyer.
September 27th, 2020 at 12:47:19 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: Fleastiff
Trouble is I won't be able to travel for medical care or for craps.
Still water to do the math and blackjack home care rehab but that seems 8mpossible as Social Worker induced me to give up my free housing and free meals..
All my belongings gone.

Memory is coming back but sometimes I wish it wouldn't.

Still have. Not s3en a lawyer.
Wow, Fleastiff. I knew you've been in a bad place, but this sounds grim. I had to google Baker Act, and for anyone not familiar
"the "Baker Act," allows the involuntary institutionalization and examination of an individual.."

I offer my sincere sympathy and I hope things improve for you. Of course, I hope that you don't have and won't get Covid. I look forward to reading more from you, especially about your climb back to health.
September 27th, 2020 at 12:54:53 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I wonder about you when you disappear. It is surprising what the human body can endure.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 27th, 2020 at 1:16:37 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: petroglyph
I wonder about you when you disappear. It is surprising what the human body can endure.

Examples from managed care rehab facility.
Icé cold room with gobs and gobs of cream on feet and legs to fr3ese and dry my skin.entertainment, not therapy?
Toe nail removed, turned around to face the wrong way and allowed to grow back.
flea

Rumor of cadmium in water supply at p9oorhouse due to work on replacing outlet pipes.
September 27th, 2020 at 1:25:58 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Fleastiff
Examples from managed care rehab facility.
Icé cold room with gobs and gobs of cream on feet and legs to fr3ese and dry my skin.entertainment, not therapy?
Toe nail removed, turned around to face the wrong way and allowed to grow back.
flea

Rumor of cadmium in water supply at p9oorhouse due to work on replacing outlet pipes.
I got that cold room once, and all the 'help' were wearing 3 layers. Asked them why, they said it helped keep the bacteria down?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 27th, 2020 at 1:32:41 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: petroglyph
I got that cold room once, and all the 'help' were wearing 3 layers. Asked them why, they said it helped keep the bacteria down?

Nope. Separately métered room was used to airconndition the entire wing but but billed to one govt. program.
Page 1 of 111234>Last »