The Election Fraud Thread

December 16th, 2021 at 10:30:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Let history be the judge of that.

It already is. Only Trump hating liberals care.
The President is a fink.
December 16th, 2021 at 11:10:26 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
The issue is not whether you Trumpies "care."

The issue is whether or not the event will be seen as a "nothingburger" or as a full beef patty.

Oh, and don't kid yourself for one minute thinking "only Liberals care:" Trumpies have circled the wagon and come up with your cockamamie "it doesn't matter, nothing to see here" attempt to deflect.

Sorry, but we can't blithely ignore the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Whether heads will roll remains to be seen: stay tuned ...
December 16th, 2021 at 11:45:47 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

The issue is whether or not the event will be seen as a "nothingburger" or as a full beef patty.

Oh, and don't kid yourself for one minute thinking "only Liberals care:" Trumpies have circled the wagon and come up with your cockamamie "it doesn't matter, nothing to see here" attempt to deflect.

Trumpies do care
I have never seen a party so afraid of an investigation
Even mobsters testify
Hillary testified
CEO's testify
Trumpers involved in Jan 6 afraid to testify
Telling
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 16th, 2021 at 12:05:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman

The people who want to make “heads roll” are the same ones who think a phone call is an impeachable offense. IOW knuckle dragging left wing nut jobs.

Same people who sp not Trumps entire time in office watching and living for us every move and tweet. People with such pathetic lives all they do is hate
The President is a fink.
December 16th, 2021 at 3:16:24 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the last time one of our key seats of power in DC came under attack was when the British burned the White House in the war of 1812.

The attempts by the republicans to minimize and indeed trivialize the importance of the events on 1/6 will not succeed.

No, Trump wasn't among the idiots who invaded the Capitol building but shortly before it happened he spoke to the crowd and stirred them up.

He outlined a long list of grievances against the news media and against Republicans he deemed were insufficiently supportive, as well as a litany of false claims about how the election had been stolen from him.

Democrats have pointed to one phrase in particular as they argue that Trump incited those present to march down Pennsylvania Avenue toward the Capitol.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Whether or not Trump is held accountable is irrelevant to the issue as to whether the event was a "nothingburger."

Hitler railed against the Jews; Trump railed against anyone who didn't like him, leading to this quasi-"Kristallnacht."

This is such a smart take, I really don't know what to say.
The War of 1812, The Hitler comparison. It's just brilliant!
The strength of the Kool Aid is impressive.
Well done Missed, I apologize for my previous remark.
I was clearly mistaken.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
December 16th, 2021 at 5:40:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Dominion (voting machines) 1.6 billion dollar suit against Fox News goes forward.

Quote:
Judge Eric Davis wrote in his opinion that Dominion’s lawsuit “alleges facts that Fox made the challenged statements with knowledge of their falsity or with reckless disregard of their truth.”

He added, “The Complaint also alleges facts that there were signs indicating the reports were false. From these, the Court can infer that Fox intended to avoid the truth.

Fox is likely going to pay for a very expensive nothing burger.

https://deadline.com/2021/12/dominion-voting-systems-lawsuit-fox-news-judge-refuses-to-dismiss-1234892686/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 16th, 2021 at 10:51:46 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: JCW09
This is such a smart take, I really don't know what to say.
The War of 1812, The Hitler comparison. It's just brilliant!
The strength of the Kool Aid is impressive.
Well done Missed, I apologize for my previous remark.
I was clearly mistaken.

Egad, do you even know what Kristallnacht was and would mean in this context?

It's thuggish brown shirts shattering / committing mayhem in support of their cult leader.

Sound familiar?
December 17th, 2021 at 2:39:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Dominion (voting machines) 1.6 billion dollar suit against Fox News goes forward.

Fox is likely going to pay for a very expensive nothing burger.

https://deadline.com/2021/12/dominion-voting-systems-lawsuit-fox-news-judge-refuses-to-dismiss-1234892686/

Be careful what you wish for. It would set a precedent that would let the lamestream media get cleaned out for their claims.
The President is a fink.
December 17th, 2021 at 4:56:52 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Egad, do you even know what Kristallnacht was and would mean in this context?

It's thuggish brown shirts shattering / committing mayhem in support of their cult leader.

Sound familiar?

You mean the time that 7000 Jewish Businesses were ransacked over 2-3 days & nights?
The nights that 90-100 Jews were murdered while the authorities did nothing.
That Kristallancht? That "context"?
It sounds a lot more like the BLM riots of 2020 that created $2B in property damage, killed 25 & injured 1000's.
How insulting to the Jewish Community to compare Jan. 6ths three hours of morons in Viking Hats to Kristallnacht.
And describing Trump as a cult leader on the same level as Hitler? Very smart Missed, very smart indeed.
Seriously, keep bringing those well thought out "legal mind" comparisons to the group. It's not embarrassing, really it's not.
You're retired correct? Just making sure the Family Courts of Portland aren't at risk of your idiotic comparison of Trump to Hitler.
What a joke!
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
December 17th, 2021 at 6:26:56 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Be careful what you wish for. It would set a precedent that would let the lamestream media get cleaned out for their claims.

IMO, news service would be better as a public service anyway. News should be more like a loss leader. Let entertainment shows pay for everything and get entertainment out of news. I want to hear people like EvenBob complain that news shows are too boring to watch. Then I'll begin to think news is on the right track. News shows should lose money, not depend on ratings.

Probably never happen.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?