No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

August 6th, 2020 at 11:59:43 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I can quote both EvenBob and ams up the wazoo. They have it easy, attacking the faltering minds of the candidate they like less. Of course, neither is able to cobble together any coherent clips from the one they want to be President on January 20, 2021. How sad for our country....
August 6th, 2020 at 12:13:07 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Trump is asking for a 4th debate all
the while knowing there will be no
debates.

EB predicts there will be no debates this year.

Marking this post for posterity.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 6th, 2020 at 12:31:12 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
neither is able to cobble together any coherent clips from the one they want to be President ..

You can't be serious. If you are
serious, what's wrong with you.
You're just pissed that your boy
Joe is falling apart right before
your eyes.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 6th, 2020 at 12:54:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I worry Biden is going to die or have a stroke before the election. I really don't think he will live that much longer. I'm not as yet concerned with his debate performance.

Less than a hundred days now.

Ginsberg needs to hang on as well.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 6th, 2020 at 2:16:15 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
These people have to understand.

Rule 1--people are going to die from unseen things
Rule 2--a POTUS cannot change Rule 1
+100

Over 200 years ago, Americans fought a war (the American Revolution) and WON while battling a deadly virus (smallpox) that was many, many, many times more deadly than corona.

Today, Americans are freaking out and won't even leave home because they're scared of a virus that was called the common cold back in 1989 by the AMA.

Freakin pathetic man. 😒
August 6th, 2020 at 2:25:07 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Shrek
+100

Over 200 years ago, Americans fought a war (the American Revolution) and WON while battling a deadly virus (smallpox) that was many, many, many times more deadly than corona.

Today, Americans are freaking out and won't even leave home because they're scared of a virus that was called the common cold back in 1989 by the AMA.

Freakin pathetic man. 😒

Seems legit. 😂😂😂
August 6th, 2020 at 2:30:29 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
+100

Freakin pathetic man. 😒

Seems legit. 😂😂😂

Its weird how Conservatives like Shrek never bring up that Trump declared a National Health emergency.
Is Trump right or wrong?
Trump in this case is right. Just did not take it serious enough
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 6th, 2020 at 2:30:29 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
Biden does it yet AGAIN! He such
a racist he just can't help himself.

Yep, once voters learn how racist Biden really is, they will abandon him in droves.

—All Trump needs to do is show everyone that "You ain't black!" clip.
—Then he can show Biden asking a black reporter "Are you a junkie?"
—And then (this is the nail in the coffin) he'll just remind people in a commercial that Biden's mentor was a KKK member.

This election is money in the bank for Trump.

Hell, if it wasn't for voter fraud and and fraudulent mail-in ballots, DEMocRATS would probably lose in another 49 state landslide just like in 1984. (Some of the libbies here weren't even born back then, so they may not know about that shellacking.)
August 6th, 2020 at 2:33:51 PM permalink
ams288
Yep, once voters learn how racist Biden really is, they will abandon him in droves.

—All Trump needs to do is show everyone that "You ain't black!" clip.
—Then he can show Biden asking a black reporter "Are you a junkie?"
—And then (this is the nail in the coffin) he'll just remind people in a commercial that Biden's mentor was a KKK member.

This election is money in the bank for Trump.

Hell, if it wasn't for voter fraud and and fraudulent mail-in ballots, DEMocRATS would probably lose in another 49 state landslide just like in 1984. (Some of the libbies here weren't even born back then, so they may not know about that shellacking.)

Shrek, I’m begging you, please bet all of your money on Trump winning the 2020 election.

As you’ve so eloquently laid out, it’s a sure bet!
August 6th, 2020 at 2:36:03 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
+100

Freakin pathetic man. 😒

This discussion is above your pay grade, obviously. COVID-19 is a coronavirus, but quite obviously a more deadly version. They even use a simple English word, "novel", to signify the difference between this coronavirus and the other coronaviruses that are responsible for colds.

I do agree with your first point. But how relevant is that point? Back then there was no expectation that it might get better due to a vaccine or better therapeutics. Today most have hope that in a few more months there may be a vaccine.

Not quoting him.... but BOB! How can you possibly have read ANY of my posts and say "my guy Joe'? Summary.... he is not mentally fit to be President. Summary... the country will do poorly with him at the helm because he has sold out to the "give it all away" lefties. Summary... I don't think he assaulted the woman (Reade) but he is creepy.

If you say 'my guy' in a total betting sense, then yes, I think Trump has alienated so many that even a potted plant will beat him. So I would bet on Biden at even money today. However, I think refering to him as 'my guy' is actually an insult!