lies and the selling of favors
by the VP of the USA. Every
detail of how this story will
be released was planned out
long in advance. The real
revelations will be coming
out in the next 10 days.
Always save the best for last.

I do wish they had dropped it about 7-10 days sooner. Either way Biden is not campaigning and will hide in his basement. Winners do not do that. McCain suspended his campaign, he was roadkill from the moment he got the nomination.
The President is a fink.
October 19th, 2020 at 1:07:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
I do wish they had dropped it about 7-10 days sooner. Either way Biden is not campaigning and will hide in his basement. Winners do not do that. McCain suspended his campaign, he was roadkill from the moment he got the nomination.

Steve Bannon is behind a lot
of this. He learned the art
of the slow roll news story
from the brilliant Andrew
Brietbart. You dribble the
news out, then when most
of the public is aware of
the story, you hit them
with the bombshell. You
never lead with your best
stuff.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 19th, 2020 at 1:23:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I live a few blocks from an early voting place. As I expected some people in the neighborhood are not even bothering to drive. No place to park. I've seen a few walking or riding bicycles in that direction.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 19th, 2020 at 1:25:54 PM permalink
rxwine
I would guess the line I saw is about 2 hours wait. Not horrible as some, but not the usual 20 minutes or less..
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 19th, 2020 at 1:36:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
His posts are more of a waste of time than usual. ‘Bout the only thing you missed. : )

No doubt
Times have changed
October surprises are meaningless
Because
Early voting
These days, need a September surprise
Looks like EB and Trumpers missed the boat ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 19th, 2020 at 2:04:46 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
Mike should self ban for trolling.

To me classic trolling would be a member that outright lies about a presidential candidate
That member is told they are making a bald faced lie.
That member refuses to provide evidence and instead continues to post outright bald faced lies about the presidential candidate.
That's trolling
Sound familiar :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 19th, 2020 at 2:05:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: terapined
No doubt
Times have changed
October surprises are meaningless
Because
Early voting
These days, need a September surprise
Looks like EB and Trumpers missed the boat ROTFL

I have no idea what kind of scandal and corruption it would take to make me go. "WOW, Biden is way too corrupt compared to Trump!"

It just makes me chuckle. The "Biden Crime Family" is not as hilarious an idea as the "Ted Cruz Sex Scandal" but it's up there.
October 19th, 2020 at 2:08:21 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I have no idea what kind of scandal and corruption it would take to make me go. "WOW, Biden is way too corrupt compared to Trump!"

Yes, your TDS is such that I believe that.

What I am laughing at is the RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA crowd is defending Biden for doing what they claimed Trump did. Trump is innocent. Biden belongs in Lewisburg.
The President is a fink.
October 19th, 2020 at 2:13:10 PM permalink
terapined

It just makes me chuckle. The "Biden Crime Family" is not as hilarious an idea as the "Ted Cruz Sex Scandal" but it's up there.

The Biden Crime Family
Gee, what next, Biden is secretly a mafia Don lol
This is right up there with the Muslim Kenyan President born overseas
The desperation is actually entertaining
Trumpers are demanding a Presidential candidate be jailed because he is winning. Talk about crazy desperation
October 19th, 2020 at 3:49:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: terapined
The Biden Crime Family
Gee, what next, Biden is secretly a mafia Don lol
This is right up there with the Muslim Kenyan President born overseas
The desperation is actually entertaining
Trumpers are demanding a Presidential candidate be jailed because he is winning. Talk about crazy desperation

Just looking at the claim that Biden's son had to give his "pop" a portion of the money. Unless you're a big elderly dummy like Trump who is millions in debt and needs to keep decades younger trophy wife interested, as a 77 year old, the last thing you're interested in is buying a bigger house, fancy cars, and so forth.

Most old guys are like SOOPOO, play golf and visit the grandkids. Biden has probably already been to more travel destinations than probably any 3 of us on this board with 1st class service and accommodations. But he's got plenty of money already if he wants to travel.

So, the other thing the old guys like to do is find something that keeps them interested and a reason to live. Can't beat any political job of that level.

He's got no reason to need or take a bribe. Unless OF COURSE you have the problems of dummy Trump, and Biden doesn't.