Quote: Evenbob
So within the space of a couple days,
the Dems got the word and requested
the majority of tickets for the rally.
I never even heard of this till now, yet
you think the Dems are so tuned in they
acted immediately en masse. Wow. I mean
just, wow.

Turnout At Trump’s Tulsa Rally Was Just Under 6,200–A Fraction Of The Venue’s 19,200 Capacity

I saw numerous leftie “resisters” online detailing how people should reserve tickets and not show up. EB didn’t believe it. I guess the campaign didn’t either. Now today the only thing anyone is talking about is the small crowd size. Donny must be PISSED. I love it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 21st, 2020 at 5:34:21 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Turnout At Trump’s Tulsa Rally Was Just Under 6,200–A Fraction Of The Venue’s 19,200 Capacity

I saw numerous leftie “resisters” online detailing how people should reserve tickets and not show up. EB didn’t believe it. I guess the campaign didn’t either. Now today the only thing anyone is talking about is the small crowd size. Donny must be PISSED. I love it.

BTS Army
They are huge and they hate white supremacists
They flood the haters hashtags with BTS videos.
The Army also ordered a ton of tickets
BTS Army numbers in the millions
BTS gave a million dollars to BLM
BTS Army matched that in 1 day. Amazing.
BTS Army is an online force
No doubt BTS would have sold out that venue with high priced tickets compared to Trump who could not fill the place with free tickets
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 21st, 2020 at 7:01:26 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
BTS Army
They are huge and they hate white supremacists
They flood the haters hashtags with BTS videos.
The Army also ordered a ton of tickets
BTS Army numbers in the millions
BTS gave a million dollars to BLM
BTS Army matched that in 1 day. Amazing.
BTS Army is an online force
No doubt BTS would have sold out that venue with high priced tickets compared to Trump who could not fill the place with free tickets

The K-Pop group fans? Okay. There are tons of them.

The group is very popular; many groups could sell out the venue with high-priced tickets. One of the issues with "free" tickets is that there nothing to back them up--nothing in your head that says that I spent money on that and should attend.

I don't know why the attendance was down as low as it was, but I am sure all of the dire warnings of the media and the local government helped keep it lower.

Trump may lose in a landslide; I really have no idea how the Covid is going to play into the election.

The thing that everyone needs to remember is that Trump supporters were driven underground last time and it worked out for him. They were not counted in the polls and they did not openly support him in any public manner. That is back in play this time. People get tired of hearing how horrible someone is when a lot of the information is half truths and assumptions.

Wanting "Law and Order" may not be the politically correct thing to say, but does anyone really want their streets overrun by people stealing property, destroying things, and beating up people who might oppose them? The answer is of course "NO"...but instead the left makes it about Trump somehow being a racist. How about they stop using the race card against him and all the bullshit and actually do something for a change?

Instead, the left sits on the sideline and denigrates Senator Scott's bill instead of saying that they will come together and help bring the bill to a place both parties can agree on.

The leadership on the left in Congress, and their Presidential candidate, have been in office for decades. How much have they done to change things? You need compromise to change things in the system we have.

They wore the Kente cloth. It has good things tied to it but it is also has ties to slavery. If the left's leadership truly cared, they would understand that some people who may have statues were just as imperfect as the Kente cloth and move to quell the destruction. Some statues, maybe a lot, should come down...but not at the hands of vandals. The left should call for the lawful process being used to remove statues. Instead, they are mostly silent.

I'm not absolving the right of anything; y'all do a great job of pointing out every little thing. You just don't see the log in your eyes. Look at the "New Deal" and what the unintended (I hope) consequences were of that they could champion fixing.

"Although kente cloth does have ties to slavery, it is more widely recognized as a modern symbol of pride in African American culture and pride in cultural ties to West Africa."

--https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/16/fact-check-kente-cloths-have-ties-west-african-slave-trade/5345941002/
June 21st, 2020 at 5:45:18 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
OMG

https://twitter.com/projectlincoln/status/1274828565385805824?s=21

BrillIant.

Notice how Donny’s biggest defenders have been silent today?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 22nd, 2020 at 11:32:20 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
OMG

https://twitter.com/projectlincoln/status/1274828565385805824?s=21

BrillIant.

Notice how Donny’s biggest defenders have been silent today?

I think out of all the Trump supporters on here Bob is the only one who makes a big deal about the size of his rallies. I have no idea how many Trumpers would have attended, but the fact that Democrats made a plan to apply for tickets, just to keep attendance down, is another reason I hate the left more than I hate Trump.
June 22nd, 2020 at 11:53:31 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I don't think that is what made the numbers low.

Since there wasn't a limited number of tickets, the most that could do would be to discourage people from coming, thinking it might be pointless to try to get in with so much other interest, but really I expected the place to fill up and fill the overflow areas.

If there really were a lot of Democrats who signed up, I think all they did was build up the organizer's expectations. Reports are saying Trump is furious.

Still, far less people showed up than I was expecting.

Fewer protesters, too, but I haven't heard a number on that.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
June 22nd, 2020 at 12:05:50 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO
I think out of all the Trump supporters on here Bob is the only one who makes a big deal about the size of his rallies. I have no idea how many Trumpers would have attended, but the fact that Democrats made a plan to apply for tickets, just to keep attendance down, is another reason I hate the left more than I hate Trump.

They trolled the biggest troll on the planet. And you hate them for it? lol cracks me up

The point about the rally that everybody is missing is that Trump could've been a leader. He COULD'VE protected the lives of his most loyal supporters by social distancing them in an almost half empty arena. But noooooooooooooooooooo, that wouldn't of made for the "look at how all these people love and adore me" photo op, now would it?

He COULD'VE set the example. He COULD'VE led. But no, his fragile ego needed stroking.

And if he can't be bothered to protect HIS MOST LOYAL SUPPORTERS, you think he could be bothered to protect ALL Americans?

He spent 20 minutes on his West Point ramp explanation. He's a piece of crap. (I would use language similar to Trump's, but AZ would complain)
June 22nd, 2020 at 12:09:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
They trolled the biggest troll on the planet. And you hate them for it? lol cracks me up

The point about the rally that everybody is missing is that Trump could've been a leader. He COULD'VE protected the lives of his most loyal supporters by social distancing them in an almost half empty arena. But noooooooooooooooooooo, that wouldn't of made for the "look at how all these people love and adore me" photo op, now would it?

He COULD'VE set the example. He COULD'VE led. But no, his fragile ego needed stroking.

And if he can't be bothered to protect HIS MOST LOYAL SUPPORTERS, you think he could be bothered to protect ALL Americans?

He spent 20 minutes on his West Point ramp explanation. He's a piece of crap. (I would use language similar to Trump's, but AZ would complain)

Trump supporters are not afraid to stand next to someone. If you are that afraid of living your life you have no life.

I do not remember lefties complaining BLM did not social distance when they were out looting.

If you need POTUS to "protect" you from the kung flu then you are mentally a child. Trump supporters are not mental children. Trump is not a mental child.

Trump is not Basement Boy, living in fear.
The President is a fink.
June 22nd, 2020 at 12:34:41 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Trump supporters are not mental children. Trump is not a mental child.

I disagree.
June 22nd, 2020 at 12:38:24 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Trump supporters .

6.7 million people watched the rally
online, a blowout. 10K people
showed up in Tulsa. At the Biden
rally last week 20 people were
in the audience of empty chairs,
most of them the press.

The NYT said they'd never seen
anything so pitiful.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/06/17/us/politics/17onpolitics-pm/merlin_173635797_c9205677-aa2d-4df9-b28f-6a642fc1d848-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.