No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

June 5th, 2020 at 10:36:35 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Trump wins in November by maintaining WI, FL, AZ & NC (currently listed as toss up states by 270ToWin). The other toss up states go blue although PA is in play as well due to Dems position on fracking. Could be as tight as 270-268 in the Electoral College if PA stays blue.

Republicans hold onto Senate if only by maintaining 50/50 and having Pence be the deciding vote. RGB & Breyer get replaced on SCOTUS before the end of Trump's 2nd Term. All of this will drive the Dems crazy, the Far Left will head out to the streets as the very loud vocal minority putting another stain on moderate Democratic ideals. Major cities across the US on November 4-11th 2020 will look a lot like they did on November 9-16th of 2016..

All the Dems needed to do is not be crazy, nominate a reasonably intelligent moderate Democrat and Trump would be easily defeated. But you can't put up the "barely sentient being" that is Joe Biden as the alternative and expect to win. It would be scary if the Dems had let the natural course of the Dem Primary take its course. Bernie's ratings would be off the charts right now.

But that isn't the way of the DNC. Always manipulating the outcome to what they think is best instead of letting their voters decide. They picked Hillary that way in 2016 by chopping off Bernie's knees and did it again with Biden in 2020. They made their bed and will get to lie in it on Election Day.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
June 5th, 2020 at 10:49:37 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: JCW09
"barely sentient being" that is Joe Biden

Thanks for a real LOL moment for me!

I still can't believe the country elected Trump, and can't believe the Democrat response was to nominate Biden.
June 5th, 2020 at 11:04:35 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
Thanks for a real LOL moment for me!

I still can't believe the country elected Trump, and can't believe the Democrat response was to nominate Biden.

Look back at the people who were
with Biden during the process.
Some fairly smart qualified people.
And they chose the least mentally
competent among them? You have
to know the fix was in, just like with
Hillary. And they're regretting the
hell out of it. Even Dem media is
saying Biden has lost his mind saying
15% of the electorate are bad people.

Romney and Hillary both tried that
and both lost.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 8th, 2020 at 12:46:59 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Oh dear god, it’s 2012 all over again:

The GOP was obsessed with “skewed” polls all throughout the 2012 election, right up until election night when Obama skewered Romney. EB might remember, he bought into it hook, line and sinker and then disappeared for a couple months afterwards...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 8th, 2020 at 1:04:31 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Oh dear god, it’s 2012 all over again...

Trump could easily lose, but he isn't the weak candidate that the Republicans fielded in 2008 or 2012. That probably had more to do with the losses than what poll they cared about....

Colin Powell has come out and said that he would vote for the Democrat in this election. Another non-story. Not sure if he has voted for a Republican Presidential Candidate since 2004.

Some Republicans come out against Trump. Okay. They'll be the same whiny buffoons lamenting the installation of left wing judges all over the place should Biden win and the Democrats gain control of the Senate.
June 8th, 2020 at 1:08:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC
Trump could easily lose, but he isn't the weak candidate that the Republicans fielded in 2008 or 2012. That probably had more to do with the losses than what poll they cared about....

Colin Powell has come out and said that he would vote for the Democrat in this election. Another non-story. Not sure if he has voted for a Republican Presidential Candidate since 2004.

Some Republicans come out against Trump. Okay. They'll be the same whiny buffoons lamenting the installation of left wing judges all over the place should Biden win and the Democrats gain control of the Senate.

Powell was never a Republican no matter who he worked for. Some thought of drafting him, but nothing in his history shows he ever supported the GOP. He did not stand up properly for Bush43 when he was in his cabinet. He endorsed Obama twice. Why would his favoring the Democrat surprise anyone?

The RINOS still hate Trump and always will. He is not part of their little club. That is why the rest of us like him.
The President is a fink.
June 8th, 2020 at 1:34:51 PM permalink
ams288
Donny to resume rallies within the next two weeks.

This is what I imagine the coronavirus looks like as it’s getting ready to spread to the MAGA heads:

June 8th, 2020 at 1:37:07 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Donny to resume rallies within the next two weeks.

The coronavirus getting ready to spread to the MAGA heads:

The majority of protestors wear masks
I have to imagine very few if any masks at a Trump rally
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 8th, 2020 at 1:42:02 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined

The majority of protestors wear masks
I have to imagine very few if any masks at a Trump rally

They see masks as a sign of weakness (dumb), so no, I doubt there will be many masks in the crowd.
June 8th, 2020 at 2:03:41 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
They see masks as a sign of weakness (dumb),

Masks clearly are a sign of weakness. It shows one is more likely to get an infection that they don't believe they can fight off.

Survival of the fittest shows the stronger man wouldn't be as likely to need a mask.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
Page 2 of 313<12345>Last »