1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

November 18th, 2021 at 1:40:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
.THIRD of Healthcare Workers Reject Vax Mandate...40% TSA Agents Also Reject

This is why the Mandate is so stupidly ridiculous. You can't have that many critical jobs people dropping out, it would be devastating.

People swearing they will quit their jobs if forced to to obey the mandate has turned out to be mostly bluffing.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 18th, 2021 at 1:54:51 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
Yet the vaxers never ask why so many people have so many reservations. They just yell "JAB JAB JAB!"

My favorite is when they say the government will track them, yet they carry a cell phone.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 18th, 2021 at 2:38:42 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Yet the vaxers never ask why so many people have so many reservations. They just yell "JAB JAB JAB!"

What percentage of healthcare workers in this country and TSA agents are minorities. 50%? More than 50%? Certain minority groups are very hesitant about letting the government stick something in their arm because the government has been sticking it to them in every other way for so long.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 18th, 2021 at 2:51:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
What percentage of healthcare workers in this country and TSA agents are minorities. 50%? More than 50%? Certain minority groups are very hesitant about letting the government stick something in their arm because the government has sticking it to them in every other way for so long.

Government has been sticking it to all of us. Just that when lefties get stuck they say "THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?"
The President is a fink.
November 18th, 2021 at 3:05:28 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Government has been sticking it to all of us. Just that when lefties get stuck they say "THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?"

And when the righties don’t get stuck, they seem to drop dead at much higher rates. 🤷‍♂️
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 18th, 2021 at 3:15:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
And when the righties don’t get stuck, they seem to drop dead at much higher rates. 🤷‍♂️

Farmers have understood how infections work even if Trumpies don't. You want your livestock all infected, you let them mix together when one or more is sick. You want them to get a contagious disease, just don't get them vaccinated.

If you want to appear to be stupid, be against vaccinations.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 18th, 2021 at 6:04:10 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
It seems like the quality of the news reporting we are being exposed to has dropped a lot in the last 20 or so years? Our local paper writes or pastes articles that are so ambiguous it's irritating to spend the time reading many stories.

I thought that the court had decided that the government didn't have the authority to fire municipal workers that refuse the Covid Vaccine? Here in Az. if the rules are enforced the way it is written [without dates changing] then sometime between now and mid Jan., up to a third of our medical workers will be terminated for refusing the jab?

Do you think that the government is going to start mass termination of employees with Covid infections on the rise right now?

I heard an hour ago in Minn. that Covid infections are up 37% in the last week or so, and hospitalizations are up 6% with ICU rooms nearly full. Is that how you see it? With all the vaccines already given [in the millions] that the pandemic is still on the rise, ICU rooms are nearly out of staff to care for the full beds, and the government is talking about firing up to a third of the medical workers?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 18th, 2021 at 7:02:18 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: petroglyph
It seems like the quality of the news reporting we are being exposed to has dropped a lot in the last 20 or so years? Our local paper writes or pastes articles that are so ambiguous it's irritating to spend the time reading many stories.

I thought that the court had decided that the government didn't have the authority to fire municipal workers that refuse the Covid Vaccine? Here in Az. if the rules are enforced the way it is written [without dates changing] then sometime between now and mid Jan., up to a third of our medical workers will be terminated for refusing the jab?

Do you think that the government is going to start mass termination of employees with Covid infections on the rise right now?

I heard an hour ago in Minn. that Covid infections are up 37% in the last week or so, and hospitalizations are up 6% with ICU rooms nearly full. Is that how you see it? With all the vaccines already given [in the millions] that the pandemic is still on the rise, ICU rooms are nearly out of staff to care for the full beds, and the government is talking about firing up to a third of the medical workers?

It makes a lot of sense to me, that as more vaccinated people start acting normally, the unvaccinated are going to be acting similarly and infections would go up among them. Everyone wants to join the party even if 30% are still unvaccinated.
November 19th, 2021 at 6:07:02 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Austria on lockdown
Or was it Australia.
Nope, Austria
It ain't over
Get vaccinated
Get your booster
Its scary out there
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 19th, 2021 at 6:17:07 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
https://gizmodo.com/over-a-million-americans-may-have-permanently-lost-thei-1848082265
WTF
We still don't understand this virus. Millions have lost their sense of smell
On the positive side, millions ok with breaking wind :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"