No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

December 15th, 2020 at 1:33:58 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
But for all Trump's flaws, he does value the private sector more than the Democrats do. He wants to free them up. The Democrats want to tax them.

On the flip side
Lets just cut to the chase
The economy has done quite well under Democratic Administrations
In my opinion, Trump has put the future economy of the USA in peril with the massive budget deficit that has grown to humongous proportions in just 4 years
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 15th, 2020 at 1:35:10 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: rxwine
Btw I’m not denying trump gets credit for the fast track program, but I am throwing cold water on the idea that it was some sort genius accomplishment to initiate it.

lol right? It reminds me of the Chris Rock standup and the Michael Scott's reciting on the Office.

As if any administration would not have fast tracked vaccine development. Republicans want credit for something they supposed to do!

December 15th, 2020 at 2:02:20 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
On the flip side
Lets just cut to the chase
The economy has done quite well under Democratic Administrations
In my opinion, Trump has put the future economy of the USA in peril with the massive budget deficit that has grown to humongous proportions in just 4 years

OK lets cut to the chase. Obamacare is the largest unpaid for give away in the history of the world. If Trump was a dictator, he would have just eliminated it. Our system required both houses of Congress to eliminate it. They never reached the 50% threshold in both houses. But feel free to blame Trump.

maybe you are not paying attention, but the Democrats want to add UNTOLD TRILLIONS to the deficit RIGHT NOW! They want to just print more $1200 checks to pass out. OOPS... many want to print larger checks. And send FEDERAL tax dollars to the poorly run states.

The 'chase' is clear.... The Democrats want to EXPLODE the Deficit..... IMMEDIATELY! Are you even trying to deny this?

Edit.... didn't realize this was coronavirus thread..... sorry....
December 15th, 2020 at 2:04:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
OK lets cut to the chase. Obamacare is the largest unpaid for give away in the history of the world. If Trump was a dictator, he would have just eliminated it. Our system required both houses of Congress to eliminate it. They never reached the 50% threshold in both houses. But feel free to blame Trump.

maybe you are not paying attention, but the Democrats want to add UNTOLD TRILLIONS to the deficit RIGHT NOW! They want to just print more $1200 checks to pass out. OOPS... many want to print larger checks. And send FEDERAL tax dollars to the poorly run states.

The 'chase' is clear.... The Democrats want to EXPLODE the Deficit..... IMMEDIATELY! Are you even trying to deny this?

Edit.... didn't realize this was coronavirus thread..... sorry....

*sigh*

The President is a fink.
December 15th, 2020 at 2:48:40 PM permalink
Tripdufan

Poorly run states? Like Kentucky? Oh wait...

December 15th, 2020 at 3:01:51 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Oh, I forgot. It's almost time for Republicans to pretend to care about deficits again.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
December 15th, 2020 at 3:50:12 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: JimRockford
Oh, I forgot. It's almost time for Republicans to pretend to care about deficits again.

Hypocrites.

LMAO at "Trump's policies have been profoundly pro-growth". I guess 2.5% gdp is profound under Trump. When Obama was getting around the same numbers, the economy was in shambles.

Republicans suck balls.
December 15th, 2020 at 3:52:15 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I frankly didn’t think it was possible to be ‘unvaccinated’ in the USA.

Was vaccinated for polio
in 1955, that's the only
one I had. Got no plans
to ever get one.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 15th, 2020 at 3:54:31 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

ROTFL
Good one
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 15th, 2020 at 4:30:55 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

I care about them. Have for as long as I can remember. My household doesn’t run a deficit. I hate debt.