No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

May 14th, 2020 at 2:27:35 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Then there is the other mixed messages, where you have Trump and his family, and other scientific representatives from the administration such as Dr Fauci, contradicting each other, sometimes within moments of eachother speaking.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
May 14th, 2020 at 2:37:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
The weather got nicer. Next.

Nope. The weather has been crap
lately. Today it's cold and rain.
We had 6 days of 15 degrees
below normal temps. This
traffic has nothing to do with
the weather.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 14th, 2020 at 2:42:12 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
https://in.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-trump/trump-mobilizing-u-s-military-to-deliver-coronavirus-vaccine-idINKBN22Q1Q2

'“You know it’s a massive job to give this vaccine,” Trump said in an interview broadcast Thursday on Fox Business Network. “Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year, we’re going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly.” '

I love this. It's going to make the anti-vax right crazy, mandatory vaccines given by the military, but since it came from Trump they can't denounce it. Great move by Trump, credit where credit is due.
May 14th, 2020 at 2:56:09 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
https://in.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-trump/trump-mobilizing-u-s-military-to-deliver-coronavirus-vaccine-idINKBN22Q1Q2

'“You know it’s a massive job to give this vaccine,” Trump said in an interview broadcast Thursday on Fox Business Network. “Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year, we’re going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly.” '

I love this. It's going to make the anti-vax right crazy, mandatory vaccines given by the military, but since it came from Trump they can't denounce it. Great move by Trump, credit where credit is due.

You do not get the anti-vax thing. You want to pump yourself up with it feel free. Just stop forcing it on those who do not want it at the point of a gun.

MY BODY--MY CHOICE!
The President is a fink.
May 14th, 2020 at 3:06:20 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: AZDuffman
You do not get the anti-vax thing. You want to pump yourself up with it feel free. Just stop forcing it on those who do not want it at the point of a gun.

MY BODY--MY CHOICE!

Not according to your hero.

Also, you do have a choice, stay isolated or get a vaccine so that society can allow you to integrate. We all need to play our part. This may be the first great thing Trump has done during this pandemic (if he follows through).....
May 14th, 2020 at 3:26:12 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

Also, you do have a choice, stay isolated or get a vaccine so that society can allow you to integrate. We all need to play our part. This may be the first great thing Trump has done during this pandemic (if he follows through).....

Exactly. Trumpers thinks it's always about them.
May 14th, 2020 at 3:38:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman

MY BODY--MY CHOICE!

Not according to your hero.

My choice. You get the vax you have no worries. As to "my hero" I do not follow blindly like liberals follow their leaders without question.
The President is a fink.
May 14th, 2020 at 3:54:04 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
My choice. You get the vax you have no worries.
Exactly!

Libbies make no sense. If vaccines truly work, then why does it matter to them if some people refuse them??
What exactly are the libbies worried about?? Hmm....... 🤔

This just proves that it's all about CONTROL and nothing else. 🙄
May 14th, 2020 at 4:11:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Shrek

This just proves that it's all about CONTROL and nothing else. 🙄

It is about control. Do they not realize that by keeping the barber shops closed they are driving people to unsafe, back-alley haircuts?
The President is a fink.
May 14th, 2020 at 4:27:41 PM permalink
Gandler
It is about control. Do they not realize that by keeping the barber shops closed they are driving people to unsafe, back-alley haircuts?

Back Alley haircuts? Seriously?

I have a clipper set I bought on Amazon for about less than 50 bucks over 2 years ago, and saves me 20 dollars a week for haircuts.... Any male should be able to cut their own hair.... Its really not complicated.... You just pop the length guard on the clippers and run it over your head....

If you need your haircut that desperately (which if you are retired you don't), do it yourself....

Also, if you are feeling brazen barber shops have been open anyway (at least in GA), its not like haircuts are illegal or hard to get if you really must get the "salon experience"..... You can literally go outside and walk down the block and get one if you feel the need....

But, yes it is about control, because people are stupid, and routinely do things against their best interests.... One good thing about Trump is his willingness to use the military for domestic affairs, I hope that he sticks to his word to enforce the right behavior.... Because many localities are not following federal guidance.....