DELERIUM adventures: hypersensitivity.

Page 3 of 4<1234>
February 2nd, 2020 at 12:26:39 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Evenbob
Bananas? honey with sugar, ....
you may be right, i bought just a few and finished them quickly.
March 6th, 2020 at 7:42:49 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Persistent terrifying dreams involving persons, places and events of years ago. Delerium was most distressing, but I could not seem to end it.

Slept for two hours only halfway onto the bed.

Had been taking mainly chicken thighs all day long to avoid any sugar intake but took an apple so as to change brain chemistry and keep from nodding off.

Nothing accomplished all day long.
March 10th, 2020 at 12:20:07 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Salmon fillets, MOW and RIGATONI w/ tomato, oregano, onion powder, cumin and pepper.
Sustained dreams of homicidal pursuits, munitions, corpses.
Afraid to step on scale.
March 10th, 2020 at 12:26:44 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Fleastiff

Tell your doctor.

Based upon this and some of your previous posts, I suspect you were once a long term guest of the State.
March 10th, 2020 at 12:37:53 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Afraid to step on scale.

Not as terrified as the scale is..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 10th, 2020 at 5:00:30 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: fleastiff

Quote: Tanko
Tell your doctor.
Surely you realize I no longer place any trust in the Practitioners of the Black and Evil Arts of Medicine. This excludes our SOOPOO whom I merely consider to be misguided and misinformed about me but not in anyway evil.
Quote: Tanko
Based upon this and some of your previous posts, I suspect you were once a long term guest of the State.
Really? I'm rather shocked you would think that for even a moment since your posts usually reflect a great deal of wisdom and restraint. To address your assertion directly, let me state most emphatically that i have never been arrested or charged for any criminal infraction, misdemeanor or felony (other than a very few traffic tickets (which I happen to think are just about evened out by the "thumbs up" a highway patrolman once gave on my driving skills). Nor have I ever been detained, arrested or examined for any mental impairment or danger to myself or others, though I was once a guest at a "reunion lunch" hosted by a Hollywood Scriptwriter who wanted to commemorate the anniversary of his extended and involuntary stay by inviting his fellow inmates for some Dim Sum.

My sole "incarcerations" have been brief hospital surgeries and of course my major hospitalization and Rehab stay about which I have already posted and which was courtesy of my having trusted my Primary Car Provider..
March 10th, 2020 at 5:06:35 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Not as terrified as the scale is..
The scale is an inanimate object.
March 13th, 2020 at 11:54:30 AM permalink
Fleastiff
PROBLEMS SOLVED !!

No more swill from the Food Bank: All food distribution cancelled due to Coronavirus fears. I guess the Poor House thinks I can cure my Post Prandial delerium states by ending my prandial activity.

No more trouble huffing and puffing on a treadmill in an air-conditioned exercise room. All exercise rooms and swimming pools closed due to Coronavirus fears. You want to exercise? Go out into the hot sun to do it.
March 13th, 2020 at 3:13:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
PROBLEMS SOLVED !!

No more swill from the Food Bank: All food distribution cancelled due to Coronavirus fears.

So what are the people getting
the food supposed to eat now.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 13th, 2020 at 7:34:11 PM permalink
Fleastiff
PROBLEMS SOLVED !!
No more swill from the Food Bank: All food distribution cancelled due to Coronavirus fears.

So what are the people getting the food supposed to eat now.
I'll admit that there are certain drawbacks, but I wanted to share the good news of a decrease in my food related delerium.
Page 3 of 4<1234>