The Gay Thread

August 30th, 2020 at 11:31:14 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: kenarman
You either live a very sheltered life or aren't paying attention. I have met at least 100 people in my life with a very noticeable gay accent and I live in a small Canadian redneck cow town. I know where 3 or 4 work in town and we could visit them if you were here and listen to them talk.

Yeah, he sounds very sheltered. Pretty much everybody (other than him) knows that it's rare for a guy to sound gay but not be gay. 🙄
September 6th, 2020 at 7:03:12 AM permalink
Shrek
J.K. Rowling Returns Award After Kerry Kennedy Says She's "Disappointed" by "Transphobic" Remarks

Good for J.K. Rowling!! She said:

Quote:
...no award or honour, no matter my admiration for the person for whom it was named, means so much to me that I would forfeit the right to follow the dictates of my own conscience."

All she did was express the belief that men and women are different. And science is on her side!!

For example, if a man puts on a dress, his y-chromosome does not magically change into an x-chromosome!! It's sooooooooo ironic how libbies claim to love science, but then they deny basic science!!

It reminds me of 1984 when Orwell talks about 2+2=5. When I read it in high school, I thought to myself "How can anyone be stupid enough to try to get others to believe that 2+2=5?? And how can anyone else be stupid enough to believe it??"

Welp, I never thought we'd reach the point in history to see this nightmare become reality. Hell, libbies have already brainwashed an entire generation of young people into believing that 2+2=5.........
September 6th, 2020 at 9:25:19 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Shrek

For example, if a man puts on a dress, his y-chromosome does not magically change into an x-chromosome!! .

Yup. Put on a dress and call me
Sally, and I really am a woman.
This was considered mental
derangement not that long
ago, now it's daily life. You have
to draw the line somewhere
or we all go down the rabbit
hole.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 6th, 2020 at 2:41:15 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: Evenbob
Yup. Put on a dress and call me
Sally, and I really am a woman.
This was considered mental
derangement not that long
ago, now it's daily life. You have
to draw the line somewhere
or we all go down the rabbit
hole.
+100

Yep, it all started when the idiotic libbies on the Supreme Court allowed the alphabet people to change definitions of commonplace words. 😒
October 11th, 2020 at 10:32:15 AM permalink
Shrek
Oh brother, the libbies are all pissed over Bill Burr's SNL monologue lol....

Bill Burr’s ‘Homophobic’ ‘SNL’ Rant About Pride Month

Here's the actual monologue that the gays and other libbies are whining about:

His jokes weren't even that bad. Plus, he's been doing this type of stuff his entire career.

This is from his standup:

October 17th, 2020 at 5:21:33 AM permalink
Shrek
Haha the Hodge Twins destroyed Creepy Joe and his stupid comments about the Alphabet People! 🤣🤣

October 17th, 2020 at 9:23:57 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Shrek
Haha the Hodge Twins destroyed Creepy Joe and his stupid comments about the Alphabet People! 🤣🤣

Yup, that brainless comment about
8 year olds is getting a lot of air
time. What a stupid thing to say,
If your son thinks he's a girl at
8 years old, you're supposed to
buy him a dress and a Barbie
Dream House. Good god.

And the comment that if you're
being shot at by a crook you
should shoot back and aim at
his leg. Law enforcement is
laughing their asses off because
this is a sure way to get yourself
killed. Just because you hit a
shooter in the leg doesn't mean
he drops his gun. He keeps right
on shooting.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 17th, 2020 at 9:41:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

And the comment that if you're
being shot at by a crook you
should shoot back and aim at
his leg. Law enforcement is
laughing their asses off because
this is a sure way to get yourself
killed. Just because you hit a
shooter in the leg doesn't mean
he drops his gun. He keeps right
on shooting.

I saw a thing once about why cops just wear vests and should they worry about the rest of their body. They showed how hard it is to hit the extremities.

Shoot for his core or shoot for right between the eyes.
The President is a fink.
October 17th, 2020 at 9:54:42 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
I saw a thing once about why cops just wear vests and should they worry about the rest of their body. They showed how hard it is to hit the extremities.

Shoot for his core or shoot for right between the eyes.

That's very accurate, most people shoot center mass (as they should).

But, also there is not great protection against firearms for extremities, something strong enough to stop the kind of bullets on a battlefield or even by a gang would completely hinder movement.

Even helmets are not really meant to stop shots (more for shrapnel or falling debris, that's why cops don't really wear helmets outside of special circumstances like riot police or SWAT).

Vests are good because they protect most shots and do not limit mobility.

Eventually there will be materials that can protect the full body, but I suspect weapons will also evolve to negate new protections.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/gear-tech/body-armor-research-mit-army
October 17th, 2020 at 10:14:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
That's very accurate, most people shoot center mass (as they should).

But, also there is not great protection against firearms for extremities, something strong enough to stop the kind of bullets on a battlefield or even by a gang would completely hinder movement.

Even helmets are not really meant to stop shots (more for shrapnel or falling debris, that's why cops don't really wear helmets outside of special circumstances like riot police or SWAT).

Vests are good because they protect most shots and do not limit mobility.

Eventually there will be materials that can protect the full body, but I suspect weapons will also evolve to negate new protections.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/gear-tech/body-armor-research-mit-army

The episode in question they were wearing tech to show where they got hit. None or almost none got hit outside the core. Unless you are talking a highly trained sniper with lots of time to aim it is really a waste of bullets to aim at the arms or legs.
The President is a fink.