The Gay Thread

November 11th, 2019 at 10:48:55 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: petroglyph
Are you saying that SooPoo is Shrek?

That's kind of cool actually, I thought SP was tighter wrapped than that. Must be retirement getting to him?

No please see the post right above, I just addressed this.

I was assuming all replies to me were "Shrek" and was responding accordingly.

I did not do my due diligence and take the time to look at the name properly.

I apologize I should have been more careful with who I was replying to.
November 11th, 2019 at 11:25:54 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
WTF?! Where do you get this from? I guess I’ll avoid suspension and end my post here....
You know, I think he did that on purpose to avoid answering your questions.

As evidence, I posted a message and even quoted you. I then even stated your username. (Our usernames look nothing alike since you have all those O's in yours) Then IMMEDIATELY after my two posts he continued his little act by posting this:
Quote: Gandler
You can't call yourself a second person by posting back to back....
I don't think anyone here buys his act of playing dumb, but oh well. 🙄

Notice he still hasn't answered your questions though??
I bet he never will. 🙄🙄🙄
November 11th, 2019 at 12:09:16 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: Shrek
You know, I think he did that on purpose to avoid answering your questions.

As evidence, I posted a message and even quoted you. I then even stated your username. (Our usernames look nothing alike since you have all those O's in yours) Then IMMEDIATELY after my two posts he continued his little act by posting this:I don't think anyone here buys his act of playing dumb, but oh well. 🙄

Notice he still hasn't answered your questions though??
I bet he never will. 🙄🙄🙄

I have no desire to intentionally conflate people, I am a straightforward speaker (but you are not one to talk with your history of mirror allegations from what others have said....).

I posted on my phone today with the screen zoomed, I don't read that carefully when I get the gist of what somebody is saying, I usually can assume who I am responding to by their language....

It gets confusing when you make multiple posts back to back to tell who is who of different posts (and generally its safe to assume you are the one making the back to back posts)....

You are clearly going to have a field day about it so I will happily apologize to SOOPO directly if he asks, but I am not going to indulge your conspiracies any further.

I will ask what I failed to answer, since that is far more interesting? Clearly you think I was using some kind of diversion tactics? What did I try to ignore?

You seem obsessed with me ignoring points after I point out where they have been addressed....
November 11th, 2019 at 12:25:40 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Thanks gandler. In general, I think you are one of the more interesting posters here. I can't pin down if you are left, right or center. Now that I know your post is along the lines of a 'typo', no apology is necessary.

Now let's return to our regularly scheduled bantering.
November 11th, 2019 at 12:32:48 PM permalink
Gandler
Thanks gandler. In general, I think you are one of the more interesting posters here. I can't pin down if you are left, right or center. Now that I know your post is along the lines of a 'typo', no apology is necessary.

Now let's return to our regularly scheduled bantering.

Thank You.

I would say I am Neoconservative, socially liberal, militarily strong, fiscally moderate (generally lean more liberal on many policies). So I am all over the place by traditional metrics.
November 11th, 2019 at 3:50:29 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

I want to outlaw driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.6, not 0.8. How is that hate?

That isn't hate, just insanity.
The President is a fink.
November 11th, 2019 at 3:52:24 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
That isn't hate, just insanity.

If you want to start a new thread we can go at it! No hijacking!
November 11th, 2019 at 4:57:36 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: Gandler
I will ask what I failed to answer
Ahem, SOOPOO's questions.

I'm still waiting for you to answer his questions, but I'm not holding my breath. 🙄
November 11th, 2019 at 4:59:28 PM permalink
Shrek
If you want to start a new thread we can go at it! No hijacking!
Huh?? He's AGREEING with something you said in this very thread lol. 😂😂

Also, let's see if the libbie answers your questions now.
Don't hold your breath though 🙄
November 11th, 2019 at 5:08:23 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: Shrek
Huh?? He's AGREEING with something you said in this very thread lol. 😂😂

Also, let's see if the libbie answers your questions now.
Don't hold your breath though 🙄

'Laws can be based on rational views. 
I don't agree with all of those, but you can actually produce logical reasons for presenting them. None of those propositions make you a hater (a word I never used). 

However, banning something purely because it disgusts you is not rational. 
'

That was my response to that post.

I am not going through each one, one by one to debate, I would be happy to debate individual ones in an appropriate thread (Like AZ and SOOPO were discussing starting for DUI level changes)....

If that response is not good enough, you will have to start a new thread, we would be completely derailed on like 10 different topics.....