The Gay Thread

September 11th, 2019 at 1:18:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
That is conflating medical issues with legal and financial ones.

There are medical reasons for birth control pills (other than a contraceptive).

Yeah, because early teen girls are seeing doctors for medical issues vs birth control behind their parent's backs all the time *facepalm*

Lets not forget how we hear of graphic sex ed for these kids at the same age as legal marriage you are complaining about. Seems they are old enough by that standard as well.
The President is a fink.
September 11th, 2019 at 1:22:53 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Yeah, because early teen girls are seeing doctors for medical issues vs birth control behind their parent's backs all the time *facepalm*

Lets not forget how we hear of graphic sex ed for these kids at the same age as legal marriage you are complaining about. Seems they are old enough by that standard as well.

You gotta love the libbies. They think children should have the right to kill an unborn baby and mutilate their own bodies via sex change, but then the same libbies get all high & mighty and do a 180 when it comes to marriage.

And they wonder why they keep losing elections?! 🤣🤣🤣
September 11th, 2019 at 1:44:22 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Shrek
You gotta love the libbies' comeback to this strong argument. All they can say is "It's different!!" 🤣🤣🤣

It is different. One is a medical procedure, one is a legal binding contract that will effect you for the rest of your life....
September 11th, 2019 at 2:23:47 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
It is different. One is a medical procedure, one is a legal binding contract that will effect you for the rest of your life....

What an interesting thread
The righties here support pedophilia by supporting no age limits on marriage
Now Shrek is admitting he or she cant tell the difference between a medical procedure and a binding contract
lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 11th, 2019 at 2:25:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
Now Shrek is admitting he or she cant tell the difference between a medical procedure and a binding contract
lol

Group insult #2
The President is a fink.
September 11th, 2019 at 2:54:22 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
lol

Quote: AZDuffman
Group insult #2

I can be considered a "rightie" and I in no way support pedophilia and I am deeply insulted by terapined's continued insults and disgusting posts.

WHY IS HE NOT SUSPENDED???
Let's go Brandon
September 11th, 2019 at 3:02:13 PM permalink
Shrek
It is different. ..

Right, I agree it is different but you got the reasoning wrong.

One kills the life of an innocent human being. The other doesn't end anyone's life.

You and the BLM guy support the action which results in the ending of a life, yet you oppose the action that doesn't result in any loss of life. Kinda backward, but I've stopped trying to understand libbies. 😒
September 11th, 2019 at 3:04:04 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: fleaswatter
I can be considered a "rightie" and I in no way support pedophilia and I am deeply insulted by terapined's continued insults and disgusting posts.

WHY IS HE NOT SUSPENDED???
It's kind of ironic that the guy who said this place is a "cesspool" is now going around calling everyone pedophiles. 🙄
September 11th, 2019 at 3:39:40 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Shrek
Right, I agree it is different but you got the reasoning wrong.

One kills the life of an innocent human being. The other doesn't end anyone's life.

You and the BLM guy support the action which results in the ending of a life, yet you oppose the action that doesn't result in any loss of life. Kinda backward, but I've stopped trying to understand libbies. 😒

Birth control and abortion are very different. I don't understand why you also conflate those two, othering than involving women, they are pretty different. If birth control was more accessible, there would be less abortion. I have no issue with women under 18 getting birth control, it can prevent the need for abortions. Because underage sex will happen, because kids make stupid decisions (IE why they should not be encourage to marry). Birth control and condom availability prevents lasting consequences of emotional decisions (preventing pregnancy, which can lead to underage marriage or abortion)….

I don't know who "the BLM guy" is, but I am no supporter of BLM, but I have no idea what that has to do with this thread.
September 11th, 2019 at 3:42:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Birth control and abortion are very different. I don't understand why you also conflate those two, othering than involving women, they are pretty different. If birth control was more accessible, there would be less abortion. I have no issue with women under 18 getting birth control, it can prevent the need for abortions. Because underage sex will happen, because kids make stupid decisions (IE why they should not be encourage to marry). Birth control and condom availability prevents lasting consequences of emotional decisions (preventing pregnancy, which can lead to underage marriage or abortion)….

I don't know who "the BLM guy" is, but I am no supporter of BLM, but I have no idea what that has to do with this thread.

Birth control is widely available. But too many women "forget" to use it and too many men believe they are on it and do not use condoms.
The President is a fink.