Jeffrey Epstein

Page 1 of 61234>Last »
August 10th, 2019 at 8:41:53 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
What do you think the odds are that someone paid off an individual in the jail to look the other way while Jeffrey Epstein hung himself?

I have a much harder time believing he was murdered, but that is a possibility as well.
August 10th, 2019 at 9:02:32 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Pacomartin
while Jeffrey Epstein hung himself?
While he would have very much enjoyed the use of the word 'hung' it is proper to say 'hanged'.

There are conflicting statements as to whether he was on 'suicide watch' status. I think it unlikely that he was murdered. Party goers have already been identified the tainted smears from a variety of victims and 'victims' are well underway; what would killing him gain? Taint easy to murder someone and it would have been easier once he was moved to general population or even 'AdSeg' in a better facility.

nothing much will ever happen to a snoozing guard so its no big deal any way.

Whatever documents, films, audio recordings exist, the lawyers and publicity agents do not come cheap.
August 10th, 2019 at 9:25:24 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
What do you think the odds are that someone paid off an individual in the jail to look the other way while Jeffrey Epstein hung himself?

I have a much harder time believing he was murdered, but that is a possibility as well.

Oh, who cares? The world is a better place without people like him.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 10th, 2019 at 10:48:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
He hasn't been on suicide watch for
the last 12 days. He had the money
to get whatever he needed to kill
himself. At 66, it looked better
than spending his old age locked
up.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 11th, 2019 at 12:01:23 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Wizard
Oh, who cares? The world is a better place without people like him.
too rich? Too heterosexual? Too clever? Or are you condemning him for adultery?
Age of consent??? In what culture? What jurisdiction holds sway over the rich? The age of consent in Ireland used to be nine years old. Delaware was eight. Most of the USA was sixteen until the 1930s.
Thailand has age of consent laws only to give its police a source of bribe money; its clear their de-facto age of consent is revoltingly low.

I think he started having financial difficulties and that is why he became too blatantly obvious about it and starting using more common, vulgar girls rather than sticking with an upscale operation.
August 11th, 2019 at 12:19:17 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Fleastiff
While he would have very much enjoyed the use of the word 'hung' it is proper to say 'hanged'.

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary of English Usage : "The distinction between hanged and hung is not an especially useful one"
August 11th, 2019 at 12:50:51 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The Merriam-Webster Dictionary of English Usage : "The distinction between hanged and hung is not an especially useful one"

You can he hung and hanged at the
same time and one will have nothing
to do with the other.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 11th, 2019 at 12:54:05 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Hang on now. I was solely referring to the fact that a painting might be hung but a person is hanged.

Note: clever to say 'hang on now' since hung on now would sound absurd, thus proving that at times the distinction can indeed be useful?
August 11th, 2019 at 7:34:40 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Fleastiff
Hang on now. I was solely referring to the fact that a painting might be hung but a person is hanged.

Note: clever to say 'hang on now' since hung on now would sound absurd, thus proving that at times the distinction can indeed be useful?

After you told him to 'hang on now' he might have 'hung on for hours'.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 11th, 2019 at 7:47:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Read some true crime books. Talk to CO's. Even watch "Oz." No matter how tight you keep a prison, if the right power wants someone dead they are dead.
The President is a fink.
Page 1 of 61234>Last »