Democratic debates

December 5th, 2019 at 12:07:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Hillary Clinton Drops Hint She’s mulling a 2020 Presidential Run

https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/hillary-clinton-drops-biggest-hint-yet-that-shes-mulling-a-2020-presidential-run/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2019 at 1:23:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Anyone else notice that the Democrat Party is so full of racists and sexists that Kamala could not get support?
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2019 at 1:23:09 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7756347/amp/Hunter-Biden-hand-FIVE-YEARS-financial-records-baby-mama-disclose-tips.html

Baby needs new shoes.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 5th, 2019 at 1:24:07 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: AZDuffman
Anyone else notice that the Democrat Party is so full of racists and sexists that Kamala could not get support?
The next debate looks all white.
December 5th, 2019 at 1:27:19 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman

Has to be one of the more asinine comments you've made, and we have like 40,000 of them to choose from. It's almost as if you don't know who the last two nominees of our party were.
December 5th, 2019 at 1:27:28 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7756347/amp/Hunter-Biden-hand-FIVE-YEARS-financial-records-baby-mama-disclose-tips.html

Baby needs new shoes.

Yawn
I don't like Hunter, he disgusts me
Whats that have to do with Joe
Billy Carter disgusted me but what does that have to do with Jimmy
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 5th, 2019 at 1:42:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: petroglyph
The next debate looks all white.

Huh? Do you not see the Indian on
the stage?

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2019 at 1:49:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I'm old enough to remember when our righties said that there was no way in hell a white guy would be able to get the 2020 Dem nomination. (And they meant it as an insult to Dems, cause you know, our righties are mostly white supremacists).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 5th, 2019 at 1:52:13 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: terapined
Yawn
I don't like Hunter, he disgusts me
Whats that have to do with Joe
Billy Carter disgusted me but what that have to do with Jimmy
After what you posted about earlier, I thought posters were tossing up any ole thing? I used to think Joe at least had a sense of humor, now he is just to old imo to run for prez. I am glad to see you get behind at least one candidate instead of the perpetual hate for the current POTUS. I have you down for a Biden supporter currently?

I don't care who Hunter is banging, but I have an axe for deadbeat dads, which he may very well be. "you breed 'em, you feed 'em, I always say". He and the baby are Joe's family and he needs to acknowledge it. It's the 21st century, America doesn't care about out of wedlock kids, but Hunter needs to take responsibility until at least after the election.

Joe ought to just publish something on his Ukraine activity's, it probably isn't to bad, he can also claim national security and bury plenty of stuff. For me, he's just to friggin old, as is Bernie. I don't care if we have another DNC prez., I just want people that put my country first. The DNC ate itself, it killed Bernie, who I think would have beaten Trump, but once you surrender, your done afaic, and he surrendered. To late now.

<<Vice President Joe Biden and his team have seized on Tuesday evening's now-infamous 'hot mic' moment featuring Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson, Emmanuel Macron and Dutch PM Mark Rutte and transformed it into a campaign advertisement claiming that the rest of the world is laughing at President Trump.>>

<<They supplemented the moment by sprinkling in clips from cable news, Trump's speech at the 2019 UN General Assembly and other moments where world leaders were purportedly less than impressed with Trump's performance (they also used a clip from when the Polish first lady shook Melania Trump's hand, bypassing Trump's outstretched hand, which she probably missed because she didn't see it - not because it was some kind of intentional snub).>> Zero Hedge
December 5th, 2019 at 1:59:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Senile old Joe lost it again today in IA:

IOWA VOTER: You..sent your son over there to get a job and work for a gas company that he had no experience with gas or nothing, in order to get access for the president. So you’re selling access to the president just like he was. So you —

BIDEN: You’re a damn liar, Man! That’s not true. No one has ever said that. No one can prove that.

IOWA VOTER: The hell it ain’t. I see it on the TV.

BIDEN: You see it on the TV?

IOWA VOTER: All I do is watch TV.

BIDEN: No, I know you do, and by the way that’s why… I’m not sedentary. I get up and — and — Well, let him go. Let him go. Look, the reason I’m running is I’ve been around a long time and I know more than most people and I can get things done. That’s why I’m running. And you wanna check my shape? All right, let’s do push-ups together, Man. Let’s run. Let’s do whatever you want to do. Let’s take an IQ test. Okay?

Biden has lost his mind. He does stream
of consciousness at the drop of a hat.
He forgot the guys question so he rambles
on about TV and being in shape and the
guy's IQ. He'll be a basket case by the time
the election gets here.