2019 Deadpool

August 28th, 2019 at 5:16:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Wizard
Indeed.

Do you prefer her before or after getting breast implants?

Before.

Women with implants are a problem, stay away. If dating one she will soon leave her SO for someone else. If she already has them she will be as high maintenance as a British sports car.
The President is a fink.
August 28th, 2019 at 5:27:18 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Personal insults. Three-day suspensions for both of you.

EB reminds me he over-served his last suspension by 1.5 days. I'll round that up to two, so will release him tomorrow around this time.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 29th, 2019 at 12:51:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
I think she was on just one year when they also put Keri on.

Quote:
“So sad to hear about Jessi. She was a badass. Always pushing limits. Sending smiles into the universe for her,” tweeted Mythbusters host Kari Byron, whom Combs filled in for while she was on maternity leave in season 7 of the show.
Adam Savage also shared his grief on Twitter, writing, “I’m so so sad, Jessi Combs has been killed in a crash. She was a brilliant & too-notch builder, engineer, driver, fabricator, and science communicator, & strove everyday to encourage others by her prodigious example. She was also a colleague, and we are lesser for her absence.”
“My heart goes out to her family,” he added in another tweet.
“So sorry to hear about Jessi,” wrote former Mythbuster star Grant Imahara on Twitter. “She was a talented builder and host, and above all, a go-getter.”
Tory Belleci shared two photos with Combs from her time on the show.
The first is a black-and-white shot of the pair sharing a high-five, and the second photo shows Combs, Imahara and Belleci together in front of a car.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 11th, 2019 at 11:30:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
T. Boone Pickens.

Took down one of the Sisters that had ignored their shareholders.
The President is a fink.
September 11th, 2019 at 11:41:59 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Not sure if it's her as the name doesn't ring a bell, but I think she moved from Mythbusters over to Stacy David and "Trucks!" for a spell. I vaguely remember a Mythbuster on one of the auto shows I used to watch, though that could've just been a poopy trip. Could've swore I saw her always in a 4x4, though...
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
September 11th, 2019 at 12:45:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Only the good die young..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 11th, 2019 at 1:00:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob

Only the good die young..

Had Gulf Oil accepted his bid it probably would have remained independent if not a Sister for many years.
The President is a fink.
September 11th, 2019 at 3:16:43 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239

The only comment I can think of is that I like his name.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 11th, 2019 at 3:23:22 PM permalink
AZDuffman

He was kind of a real-life Jock Ewing. A real businessman. One of the early corporate raiders, took on entrenched management and made wealth for shareholders. Most of his career was in energy. Not just gas but wind and other alternatives. A legend in the energy industry.
The President is a fink.
September 11th, 2019 at 3:37:35 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

He was kind of a real-life Jock Ewing. A real businessman. One of the early corporate raiders, took on entrenched management and made wealth for shareholders. Most of his career was in energy. Not just gas but wind and other alternatives. A legend in the energy industry.

He claims he personally lost $150 million on his wind farms.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.