What does an executive really need in air transport?

Page 3 of 3<123
February 20th, 2020 at 12:22:02 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Pacomartin
I just feel that if you are going to spend much of your life lecturing people about your carbon footprint, you should at least charter a turboprop when going back and forth from one massive home to the other home).

There is such a disconnect between the wealthy telling us about climate change and their actions that it has to make sane people wonder if the whole thing is really important to them or if it is just another issue of the day. They hurt the cause they say they support by their actions.
February 20th, 2020 at 3:42:13 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: RonC
There is such a disconnect between the wealthy telling us about climate change and their actions that it has to make sane people wonder if the whole thing is really important to them or if it is just another issue of the day.

Well I am sure it takes 5 hours to fly to Athens on a turboprop instead of 3 hours on a jet, but it saves thousands of gallons of fuel. If you are going to fly to Duba, theni fly first class on a luxury commercial jet.

I've read that Prince Charles is so spoiled that when he must fly commercial, even first-class, he complains the entire way.

Jennifer Aniston got a huge amount of sh@t for making this elitist commercial

She had to make this follow up commercial to show her fans that she is really a kind-hearted egalitarian.
Page 3 of 3<123