Quote: fleaswatter
I do not consider telling someone to google something a source

Cool story, bro.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 15th, 2019 at 12:55:19 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
Yeah. The Trump campaign sends similar emails begging for cash pretty much every week.

Baloney, LOLOL
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 15th, 2019 at 1:00:02 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Baloney, LOLOL

Just watch anything that has real news, it's all over the place. It's like you are living in a windowless house and don't believe it when somebody tells you it's raining outside. But you won't bother to open the door and see for yourself.
February 15th, 2019 at 1:16:28 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Really? Could you post some examples here

I got tons of money begs from ol Chucky Norris
You know the guy. Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits. When Chuck Norris does push ups, he is not pushing himself up, he is pushing the Earth down.
Chuck Norris can judge a book by a cover. When Chuck Norris jumps into a lake, Chuck Norris does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris.
Anyway, he has money
but
Over and over, I was getting money begs from him for conservative candidates
WTF
He's Chuck Norris, cmon Chuck, just squeeze some coal to create diamonds
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 15th, 2019 at 2:10:55 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
I got tons of money begs from ol Chucky Norris
You know the guy. Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits. When Chuck Norris does push ups, he is not pushing himself up, he is pushing the Earth down.
Chuck Norris can judge a book by a cover. When Chuck Norris jumps into a lake, Chuck Norris does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris.
Anyway, he has money
but
Over and over, I was getting money begs from him for conservative candidates
WTF
He's Chuck Norris, cmon Chuck, just squeeze some coal to create diamonds

Cool story, bro.
Let's go Brandon
February 15th, 2019 at 4:48:24 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Cool story, bro.

The money beg email from Chucky. He sounds pretty desperate. Why I get this junk, I have no idea.
Why aren't you getting these money beg emails from rich conservatives?

Fellow Conservative,
Throughout my acting career in movies and TV shows like Walker, Texas Ranger, my role was to rescue good people who found themselves under attack from the bad guys.
No matter what you’ve seen on TV, I can’t save Greg from the bad guys all by myself. No one person can.
Left-wing BILLIONAIRE George Soros and liberal Washington, D.C. special interests believe that taking Texas is the key to seizing control of the entire country. If Soros and his liberal pals can take Texas and its 38 electoral votes, they’ll have a lock on the White House for at least a generation!
Fellow Conservative, if you believe in the survival of freedom in the Lone Star State and America, these are not threats any conservative in any state in the country can afford to ignore.
Will you make a contribution of $100, $50, or even $25 right now to support Governor Abbott as he fights to keep Texas red?
After Republicans had their weakest showing in Texas in 20 years in 2016, national Democrats and left-wing special interests are coming after Greg with everything they have.
Sensing that the political winds may be blowing their way in 2018, ex-President Obama and former Attorney General Eric Holder will likely make Texas a top target in their efforts to win state-level elections.
Meanwhile, their pals in the press are already bragging that it’s a done deal. In fact, Washington, D.C.’s The Hill bragged that “Texas Democrats Smell Blood in the Water for 2018.” Another news outlet asked, “Could Democrats Really Turn Texas Blue in 2018?”
That’s why I’m writing you to ask for your IMMEDIATE help.
Will you pitch in right now and join the fight to defend Texas in 2018?
Greg is one of the only conservatives in the country with the guts to take on sanctuary cities—signing legislation into law to force lawless local government officials in Texas to enforce immigration law or face stiff penalties.
After the law’s passage, Fox News stated that his bill “could inspire other states to take a similar approach” – which is exactly why liberals are trying to derail it in court even as I write you.
The case will likely ultimately be decided by the U.S. Supreme Court, and I can promise you that Greg is prepared to fight and win—just as he has so many times before.
If there’s one thing you need to know about Greg, it’s this: He’ll never let us down. I know this firsthand.
I’m counting on you to pitch in right now to support Governor Abbott as he fights for the future of Texas!
Sincerely,
Chuck Norris
P.S. Fellow Conservative, with special interests and national Democrats targeting Texas as the key to seizing PERMANENT political control of our entire country. This fight is only the beginning.
We have to save Governor Abbott from the bad guys—but I can’t do this one all by myself…
Can you make the most generous contribution you can right now?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 16th, 2019 at 4:21:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Can you make the most generous contribution you can right now?

Fundraising emails begging for cash are commonplace from all political parties. But I guess to the righties like Fleaswatter, they only deserve scorn and mockery when they come from Dems...
February 16th, 2019 at 5:35:40 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Fundraising emails begging for cash are commonplace from all political parties. But I guess to the righties like Fleaswatter, they only deserve scorn and mockery when they come from Dems...

All politicians, all the time, always, repeatedly, over and over, again and again, say now is the time they need your contribution the most. Last time was important, but no where near as important as now. If you don't send money now, the other bad party candidate will win.

You get this message even if the candidate is running unopposed!

If Harris is exceeding her goals by 50% then she sends out the same email saying she needs more. Nothing unique to Kamala
February 17th, 2019 at 4:38:41 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
John Patrick Murtha Jr. (June 17, 1932 – February 8, 2010) was an American politician from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Murtha, a Democrat, represented Pennsylvania's 12th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 1974 until his death in 2010. He is the longest-serving member ever of the United States House of Representatives from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Quote: SOOPOO
You get this message even if the candidate is running unopposed!

Running unopposed is terrible for fund raising.

Murtha used to give some portion of his campaign revenue to a Republican candidate just to run against him. I remember a dentist, Dr William Choby who ran against him in 2000 and 2002 used to get money from Murtha. He never got more than 28% of the vote so he finally gave up. In 2004, John P. Murtha won re-election to the United States House. Murtha ran unopposed in the general election.
Finally in his last two elections in 2006 and 2008 the Republican candidate managed to get around 40% of the vote.
February 17th, 2019 at 5:08:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Pacomartin
John Patrick Murtha Jr. (June 17, 1932 – February 8, 2010) was an American politician from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Murtha, a Democrat, represented Pennsylvania's 12th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 1974 until his death in 2010. He is the longest-serving member ever of the United States House of Representatives from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Running unopposed is terrible for fund raising.

Murtha used to give some portion of his campaign revenue to a Republican candidate just to run against him. I remember a dentist, Dr William Choby who ran against him in 2000 and 2002 used to get money from Murtha. He never got more than 28% of the vote so he finally gave up. In 2004, John P. Murtha won re-election to the United States House. Murtha ran unopposed in the general election.
Finally in his last two elections in 2006 and 2008 the Republican candidate managed to get around 40% of the vote.

Can't say I liked the guy, but one thing I will give him is in ABSCAM he was only talking to them to get legit investment in his district.
The President is a fink.