8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

April 25th, 2020 at 8:34:49 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: aceofspades
I am not commenting on the guilt or innocence of Trump but, you do realize that thousands of lawsuits are settled each year for a nuisance value - it is cheaper pay someone off when you are multi-millionaire/billionaire than it is to pay attorneys to litigate the lawsuit

I agree, but remeber Trump said "I never settle, I fight until they run out of money" , aaaannd he settled these cases.... So... He must have known it was a losing battle....

But, that even goes to show the fact that Joe Biden has no settlements shows that there is not even any reputable allegations or else there would be settlements founded or not.
April 25th, 2020 at 8:36:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DRich
That is something that I could never do. For me to vote for someone I have to believe in them and not view them as the lesser of two evils. If I can't give full support to someone I just won't vote. To me a vote is very personal.

We're all passengers on the political airplane and have no choice to get off. Why would you knowingly risk letting the worst pilot fly the plane, because you didn't approve of either of them?

If you could avoid being on the plane at all, it would make sense not to have any input.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 25th, 2020 at 9:18:19 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: rxwine
You guys are sucking donkey dicks and complaining about bestiality. We know you're not pure of heart.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/2761/269/#post141015

Whoa, how does this one not deserve a suspension? This is way worse than what pew said.
Glad I was notified about this. REPORTED
April 26th, 2020 at 4:40:48 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
You guys are sucking donkey dicks and complaining about bestiality.

Personal insult. Three-day suspension.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
April 26th, 2020 at 6:22:40 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: DRich
That is something that I could never do. For me to vote for someone I have to believe in them and not view them as the lesser of two evils. If I can't give full support to someone I just won't vote. To me a vote is very personal.

I agree, I will vote third party over somebody I disagree with. Like I said I could never vote for a Clinton.

But, Biden is acceptable enough.

Again, he is clean compared to Trump.
You have yet to vote one case where he settled or one criminal case where he was charged.

Biden is Presidential Material.
Trump should go back to the WWE and Game Show hosting....
April 26th, 2020 at 7:14:27 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
We're all passengers on the political airplane and have no choice to get off. Why would you knowingly risk letting the worst pilot fly the plane, because you didn't approve of either of them?

If you could avoid being on the plane at all, it would make sense not to have any input.

How come NO ONE can answer my question?

My question..... NOT how does Biden compare to Trump.....

Biden was being compared to ALL other potential Democrat nominees, NOT Trump.

How was Biden the best choice?????????????????????

OK.... question rephrased.

"I understand that what Biden did (see the multiple available montages) and what he has been accused of (Reade) might be less than what you think Trump has done, but how is it appropriate to even think he is an acceptable choice for President?"
April 26th, 2020 at 7:26:12 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO

"I understand that what Biden did (see the multiple available montages) and what he has been accused of (Reade) might be less than what you think Trump has done, but how is it appropriate to even think he is an acceptable choice for President?"

The voters get to decide what is appropriate.

In 2016, the republican primary voters picked Donny.

In 2020, the democratic primary voters picked Biden.

It’s as simple as that.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 26th, 2020 at 7:29:32 AM permalink
Gandler
How come NO ONE can answer my question?

My question..... NOT how does Biden compare to Trump.....

Biden was being compared to ALL other potential Democrat nominees, NOT Trump.

How was Biden the best choice?????????????????????

Biden has zero criminal charges, zero out of court settlements regarding sexual misconduct. Zero businesses closed by the government for being scams....

Youtube montages of random snips and random allegations right after winning the primary do not mean anything, in fact it seems to be the norm now.

He is an acceptable choice because he has experience and the proper party endorsements. (Trump could not even get an endorsement from Ted Cruz after he won the primary....)
April 26th, 2020 at 7:31:08 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
The voters get to decide what is appropriate.

In 2016, the republican primary voters picked Donny.

In 2020, the democratic primary voters picked Biden.

It’s as simple as that.

I agree.

There is a difference. Biden was treated as the candidate of choice going in, so he got a pass from both the media and his opponents (asked not to talk about certain things). Trump was attacked, rightfully so, about everything during the course of the election year. I am not sure what the process favors in that case. Biden hasn't dealt with the attacks much yet, so anything that is out their has not already been news. Everything they can say about Trump's past has been out there for a while.

It will be interesting to see what happens...
April 26th, 2020 at 8:49:01 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

How was Biden the best choice??????????????

The voters picked him
If the people vote for a transgender with pink hair. It's appropriate and acceptable for that person to be President.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"