8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

March 9th, 2020 at 11:04:56 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine

Biden's job is to get through the front door as President. .

No, his job is to stay upright
till he's the candidate. Then
he can go into hiding like
She did in '16 and lose the
election in a spectacular fashion.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 10th, 2020 at 8:09:41 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Wow, the betting market now has the party to win at almost 50/50. To be specific, it suggests a 51.4% chance on a Republican to win and 50.4% on Trump specifically. I suspect it's a reaction to the stock market tanking, which would otherwise have been Trump's best card to play to win. Wish I hadn't been laying 150 to 160 on Trump just a week ago.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
March 10th, 2020 at 9:24:41 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
I love how the libbies all claimed the booming economy should be credited to Obama

Now that the coronavirus panic has set in and the stock market has taken a tumble, they are blaming the economy on POTUS Trump
March 10th, 2020 at 9:34:20 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: aceofspades
I love how the lobbies all claimed the booming economy should be credited to Obama

Now that the coronavirus panic has set in and the stock market has taken a tumble, they are blaming the economy on POTUS Trump

Liberals never claimed that. Liberals claimed Trump inherited trend lines that kept trending in the same direction. His tax cuts and regulation rollbacks provided a temporary boost. Emphasis: temporary. They did not pay for themselves. They did not lead to higher growth. The GDP for 2019 was an average 2.3%. Not the 6% that Trump floated in fantasy land. He still has not cracked 3% annual GDP, something that conservatives LOVED to criticize Obama for. But something they criticized Obama for is now..."booming"? lol...right

And for crying out loud....the stock market does NOT equal the economy! That's the problem. Smart presidents know they can't brag about the stock market when it's popping because they then have to take responsibility when it crashes. Trump made his own bed with that. Hold him accountable for once and make him lay in it.
March 10th, 2020 at 9:38:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: aceofspades
I love how the lobbies all claimed the booming economy should be credited to Obama

Correction: we are blaming the stock crash on Donny. And why wouldn't we? All you righties have given him credit for the stock market gains since Nov. 2016, now he owns the crash!

The economic numbers released last week were still quite good... #thanksObama
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 10th, 2020 at 10:21:22 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Bloomberg’s Job Security Promises Are Falling Through, Campaign Workers Say

I quote parts:
Quote:
Former campaign workers for Michael R. Bloomberg’s presidential bid reacted angrily on Monday to news that they would not work through the November election, as expected.

When the multibillionaire Michael R. Bloomberg hired an army of staff members for his presidential campaign, he lavished them with salaries that were nearly double what other candidates were paying. His campaign also promised something rivals could not match: job security through the general election, even if he dropped out of the race.

But now, less than a week after Mr. Bloomberg, the former mayor of New York, left the Democratic presidential race — endorsing former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and pledging to put his vast resources behind him — hundreds of Mr. Bloomberg’s field organizers and regional organizing directors around the country are suddenly without jobs, having received emails on Monday that encouraged them to keep their campaign-issued electronics as a sort of severance payment.

LOL - typical democrat - promises made - promises NOT KEPT
Let's go Brandon
March 10th, 2020 at 10:40:07 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: fleaswatter

I quote parts:

You got a subscription to NYT?
March 10th, 2020 at 10:41:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: fleaswatter

I quote parts:

Poor little spoiled political class leeches. Now they have to work for a living.

Wonder how many lucked out with free phones?
The President is a fink.
March 10th, 2020 at 10:59:21 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
Correction: we are blaming the stock crash on Donny. And why wouldn't we? All you righties have given him credit for the stock market gains since Nov. 2016, now he owns the crash!

The economic numbers released last week were still quite good... #thanksObama

Trump is blaming Obama for the stock market crash lol.....

It would be comical if it was not so absurd.....

We need a stabilizing force like Biden to be in power right now.
March 10th, 2020 at 11:01:11 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Gandler
We need a stabilizing force like Biden to be in power right now.

Yeah...a guy who does not know what day it is or what office he is seeking.