8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

March 2nd, 2020 at 3:57:14 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Dropping out within 48 hours of Super Tuesday. Someone from the DNC must have called and said “how’s the family?”

Not at all. They both came to their senses and realize that their candidacies were helping Sanders. And none of the adult Democrats want Sanders as their candidate, let alone as their president. If only Bloomberg would drop out and endorse Biden as well the potential devastation of a Sanders presidency could be surely avoided.

Someone mentioned it earlier, but it is cute that Biden can go after the other two as being too old for the job......
March 2nd, 2020 at 4:14:44 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
Mayor Pete to endorse Biden today alongside Klobuchar.

Republicans quickly to resume pretending to care about “Burisma” non-scandal.

Nice try.

I'm sure that you are aware that at least one senate committee, the Senate Homeland Security Committee, has been investigating issues related to Burisma, prior to Butt-edge-edge and Amy what's her name dropping out, prior to Tom what's his name dropping out, prior to the SC primary, prior to the Iowa caucus, etc etc etc.

The investigation so far has been done behind closed doors and primarily focusing on obtaining documents, related to Burimsa, from various government and non-government entities.
Let's go Brandon
March 2nd, 2020 at 4:28:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
Not at all. They both came to their senses and realize that their candidacies were helping Sanders. And none of the adult Democrats want Sanders as their candidate, let alone as their president. If only Bloomberg would drop out and endorse Biden as well the potential devastation of a Sanders presidency could be surely avoided.

Someone mentioned it earlier, but it is cute that Biden can go after the other two as being too old for the job......

Adult Democrats.. chuckle!
The President is a fink.
March 2nd, 2020 at 4:41:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Beto endorsing Biden tonight as well.

I’m not a betting man when it comes to politics, but I think Beto has a much better chance at being Biden’s VP than any of the other prior candidates (if Biden is the nominee, of course).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 2nd, 2020 at 4:45:33 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: fleaswatter
Nice try.

I'm sure that you are aware that at least one senate committee, the Senate Homeland Security Committee, has been investigating issues related to Burisma, prior to Butt-edge-edge and Amy what's her name dropping out, prior to Tom what's his name dropping out, prior to the SC primary, prior to the Iowa caucus, etc etc etc.

The investigation so far has been done behind closed doors and primarily focusing on obtaining documents, related to Burimsa, from various government and non-government entities.

Hunter got his job in April of 2014. How long did it take for Republicans to pretend to care? PIOR to Joe announcing his candidacy for president?

Nope, not prior, after.

Quite the coinkidink. 5 and a half years they waited to pretend to care. That's a whole lot of time. They must suck at their job.

I know if I had a monopoly on patriotism and I cared about corruption and MY representatives waited 5.5 years to investigate something, I'd demand answers on their incompetence and request a refund for services NOT rendered.
March 2nd, 2020 at 4:48:05 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Tripdufan
Hunter got his job in April of 2014. How long did it take for Republicans to pretend to care? PIOR to Joe announcing his candidacy for presidnet? Wait, what was that? Not prior? After?

Quite the coinkidink. That's a whole lot of YEARS passed by.

Just ignore him. He knows it’s a purely political investigation with no basis in fact, but you’ll never get him to admit it.

Gaslighting is all these righties have left after years of being forced to defend the crimes of Donny and his administration.
March 2nd, 2020 at 5:08:13 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Hunter got his job in April of 2014. How long did it take for Republicans to pretend to care? PIOR to Joe announcing his candidacy for presidnet? Wait, what was that? Not prior? After?

Just ignore him. He knows it’s a purely political investigation with no basis in fact, but you’ll never get him to admit it.

Gaslighting is all these righties have left after years of being forced to defend the crimes of Donny and his administration.

Yawn. LOL

To answer your question it was PIOR PRIOR to Joe announcing his candidacy for presidnet president.

Top GOP senator seeks subpoena for witness related to probe into Ukraine and Biden

I quote part:
Quote:
According to the letter, the Republican-controlled committee "has been investigating matters related to Burisma for nearly a year."

Copy of Senator Johnson's letter can be found here: Senator Johnson's letter

Goodness, you guys must be getting tired of being correct all the time.
Let's go Brandon
March 2nd, 2020 at 5:12:44 PM permalink
ams288
To answer your question it was PIOR PRIOR to Joe announcing his candidacy for presidnet president.

Ooooh, going after grammar errors. A sure sign you’re winning the argument. /sarcasm

Bet you’ve never criticized any of Donny’s constant spelling errors in his dumb ass tweets...
March 2nd, 2020 at 5:29:12 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

Yawn. LOL

Top GOP senator seeks subpoena for witness related to probe into Ukraine and Biden

I quote part:

lol you spent time on the typos, lol

I spent MY time, about 5 minutes, looking for an exact timeline of when any committees, including Johnson's, opened official probes into Burisma and Hunter Biden. Not easily found. I'll keep looking if I feel like it, but you just said it was at least 4 years and probably longer.

So I don't really care to. Pretty obvious what happened, even to the political hacks that support a man who moves on married women like "bitches" and can't spell for chit.
March 2nd, 2020 at 5:44:48 PM permalink
fleaswatter

Yawn. LOL

I quote part:

lol you spent time on the typos, lol

Yep, and it was time well spent! LOL

Quote:
I spent MY time, about 5 minutes, looking for an exact timeline of when any committees, including Johnson's, opened official probes into Burisma and Hunter Biden. Not easily found. I'll keep looking if I feel like it, but you just said it was at least 4 years and probably longer.

So I don't really care to. Pretty obvious what happened, even to the political hacks that support a man who moves on married women like "bitches" and can't spell for chit.

"...but you just said it was at least 4 years and probably longer."

4 years?? 4 years?? Where did that number come from?? All I mentioned is that the investigation started PRIOR to Joe announcing his candidacy for president.

Good grief, I have to stop making silly mistakes.
Let's go Brandon