8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

February 3rd, 2020 at 11:44:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
You think that? Makes me think Trump is the child. Trump is better because he is taller?

It makes Bloomberg look silly. Needs a “box” to compete. Like you would give a little kid to see the parade.

The genius is Trump brushed it off. Says if he needs it give it to him.

Now Bloomberg looks silly and if he uses a box it gets talked about. If he doesn’t people note how small he looks.
The President is a fink.
February 3rd, 2020 at 11:52:16 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Sheesh, I LOVE Trump's behavior. Republicans need more of it!!

After 16 years of George Bush, John McCain, and Mitt Romney letting the libbies use them as punching bags, I want a president who fights back. Thank god for Donald J. Trump!!
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:01:43 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Even though Trump is 73, he can still run circles around all of DEMocRATS. Hell I bet he'd run circles around anyone on this board including me.

Be honest everyone. Don't Creepy Joe, Crazy Bernie, and Mini Mike all look like they could keel over at any moment?? There's no way any of these guys are physically fit to be president. No freakin way.
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:13:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I agree with you. But I am not ‘the ends justify the means at all costs’ type of guy. I have limits. I don’t want a guy like you describe as my President. .

If he's doing the job Trump is
doing, kicking ass. I don't care
if he stands on his head and
picks his nose. I'd rather have
all the things that Trump has
given us, then a slick president
who's cool and looks good and
get's nothing done. Wouldn't
you?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:28:20 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
There will be some Dem/lib/progressive that will say the country would be better with HRC, that the country is doing well despite DJT.... you and I can laugh at them knowing how wrong they are... with neither side able to prove anything....

You'll laugh at how "wrong" they are knowing that you can't prove it?

Thanks for the Monday morning chuckle.
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:51:06 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tripdufan

I really don't understand where Soopoo is coming from
Just as the housing crisis crashed the market due to a massive correction
The staggering debt that is increasing under Trump will eventually crash the economy
I think our economy would have done better under Clinton, no staggering debt and no tariffs.
International trade with China would be booming under Clinton.
Our soybean farmers would have made millions, instead my tax dollars are supporting soybean farmers under Trump
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 3rd, 2020 at 1:27:41 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Tripdufan

Uhhhh. Duhhhhh. I can't prove it because HRC was never President and will never be President. So I just use all the evidence available to me and come up with the obvious conclusion. The same conclusion anyone not suffering from TDS would come to.

Your response is exactly what I would have expected from you. Ed above at least gives some examples of reasons he disagrees with me, and if I had the energy now I'd get into it with him, as I disagree with his points.....
February 3rd, 2020 at 2:17:07 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Uhhhh. Duhhhhh. I can't prove it because HRC was never President and will never be President. So I just use all the evidence available to me and come up with the obvious conclusion.

Your response is exactly what I would have expected from you. Ed above at least gives some examples of reasons he disagrees with me, and if I had the energy now I'd get into it with him, as I disagree with his points.....

At least it's a response. You still have neglected to explain why you think Trump cut the INL budget and why Geoffrey Pyatt is still employed in the Trump administration after overseeing a corrupt foreign policy in Ukraine under Barack Obama.

And all the evidence available to you to come up with the "obvious" conclusion? lol

A piece of gum on the bottom of your shoe can deficit spend a trillion dollars in a "roaring" economy and get 2.3% annual GDP.
February 3rd, 2020 at 9:04:04 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Wow, the first democrat caucus is really getting off to a smooth start.

I think the correct acronym is FUBAR

LOL LOL LOL
Let's go Brandon
February 3rd, 2020 at 9:40:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter
Wow, the first democrat caucus is really getting off to a smooth start.
I think the correct acronym is FUBAR
LOL LOL LOL

First the Des Moines Register/CNN poll
is kept secret over the weekend, and
now the voting is totally screwed up?
It's because Bernie is killing it and
nobody in the DNC wants the old
crazy Commie as a candidate. Just
like they rigged it against him is
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.