1 vote (4.54%)
8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

January 17th, 2020 at 4:55:12 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
It's hilarious to see a Trump supporter bringing attention to this, almost as if they're not aware of the Trump comb over and how he cakes on the makeup every day.

Photoshop? Pfft...Trump does it in real real time.
January 18th, 2020 at 6:52:36 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068

I often find cosmetic surgery disturbing. Although I appreciate the good looks of a Tulsi Gabbard, I don't mind if presidential candidates look a little worn around the edges.

Donatella Versace is only two years older than I am, and a million times richer.

Donatella Versace is portrayed by the beautiful Penelope Cruz in the "Assassination of Gianni Versace"
January 18th, 2020 at 10:41:26 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Pacomartin

C'mon, that's obviously Steven
Tyler in drag..

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 18th, 2020 at 8:24:40 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Wizard
Quote: Shrek
Totally agree. Can you imagine having to look at Klondike for 4 years?? She's just as bad as Hillary. 🤢

Note: Emphasis mine.

Hate speech, three-day suspension.

Suspension over?
Let's go Brandon
January 19th, 2020 at 4:13:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
"The forthcoming bombshell investigative book Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite contains 1,126 endnotes totaling 83 pages of source material."

Hardcore evidence of the crimes
Biden and others committed in
the Obama admin..

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 20th, 2020 at 3:23:20 PM permalink
Evenbob
This is Bernie Sanders in 1986 at a
college.

"I remember, for some reason, being very excited when Fidel Castro made the revolution in Cuba. I was a kid and I remember reading that, and it seemed right and appropriate that poor people are rising up against ugly rich people. I was very excited and impressed by the Cuban revolution. I was watching the debates. You remember the famous Nixon-Kennedy debate, and there was Kennedy and Nixon talking about which particular method they should use about destroying the revolution. Kennedy was saying that Nixon was too soft on communism. I actually got up from the room and almost left to puke."

So Bernie got serious wood when Commie
Castro took over. Felt like heaving up his
lunch when Kennedy said he was against
communism. This is the Dem nominee.
January 20th, 2020 at 3:30:53 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
This is the Dem nominee.

Bernie’s the nominee?!

When did that happen? I just got back from a Vegas trip. Must have missed a lot while I was away!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 20th, 2020 at 4:22:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
This is Bernie Sanders in 1986 at a
college.

"I remember, for some reason, being very excited when Fidel Castro made the revolution in Cuba. I was a kid and I remember reading that, and it seemed right and appropriate that poor people are rising up against ugly rich people. I was very excited and impressed by the Cuban revolution. I was watching the debates. You remember the famous Nixon-Kennedy debate, and there was Kennedy and Nixon talking about which particular method they should use about destroying the revolution. Kennedy was saying that Nixon was too soft on communism. I actually got up from the room and almost left to puke."

So Bernie got serious wood when Commie
Castro took over. Felt like heaving up his
lunch when Kennedy said he was against
communism. This is the Dem nominee.

And half the Democrat Party supporters. Remember Michael Moore making a movie about how great health care was in Cuba? Of course he was a dupe, showing the hospitals for top party members, not regular people.
The President is a fink.
January 20th, 2020 at 4:25:25 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: ams288
Bernie’s the nominee?!

When did that happen?

You read it here first..
January 20th, 2020 at 4:27:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman
And half the Democrat Party supporters. Remember Michael Moore making a movie about how great health care was in Cuba?

Moore and Sanders love spending
our money. Try and take theirs
away and they'd scream bloody
murder.