Expelled for not understanding non verbal clues

Page 3 of 3<123
May 4th, 2018 at 4:49:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
And quite often, worse parents.

You'd have to count all the absent dads, who left forever, or provided no financial support for upbringing.

Even if tricked no guy can argue that was a zero risk act on his own part. Unless he can prove he was unconscious when he did it. Or his sperm was stolen from a sperm bank. Or he had a gun held on him. Usually none are true.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 4th, 2018 at 5:16:23 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
You'd have to count all the absent dads, who left forever, or provided no financial support for upbringing.
I was only referring to the men who took responsibility.

I was told that 85% of men that are liable for child support, in some way don't live up to their end of the deal voluntarily.

I have less than zero respect for a guy that avoids supporting his kids. Often times, deadbeat dads are of more support to their kids if they are dead, and the mom can at least collect SS to help support them.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 4th, 2018 at 5:17:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Even if tricked no guy can argue that was a zero risk act on his own part. Unless he can prove he was unconscious when he did it. Or his sperm was stolen from a sperm bank. Or he had a gun held on him. Usually none are true.

Soon we should have a male pill that will give men a better form of birth control. Many guys will still be stupid, but no more chance of the woman letting herself get pregnant and say, "ooopsie!"
The President is a fink.
May 4th, 2018 at 7:24:00 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

I have a good friend who was married with 2 young kids. My wife and I used to look after their young kids occasionally. She decide she wanted to go to college and left town and took the kids. He soon got confirmation that she had and the kids had moved in with another man. They officially separated and he moved to the college town so he could see the kids. He worked full time in the college town and came back to his original home on the weekends and worked a weekend shift at a local mill which was another 35 hours and paid 40. His ex then took him to court because he was only paying what was in the original agreement. Now that he was holding down two jobs she wanted more. They ended up in court and the lady judge called him a "deadbeat dad". There is no end game to this bullshit. She may have been entitled to more with his two jobs but to call him a deadbeat dad absolutely devastated him. He was the one that picked up the kids everyday from day care and had them every other weekend. His mother or my wife and I looked after them when he was working.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 4th, 2018 at 7:54:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
I have a good friend who was married with 2 young kids. My wife and I used to look after their young kids occasionally. She decide she wanted to go to college and left town and took the kids. He soon got confirmation that she had and the kids had moved in with another man. They officially separated and he moved to the college town so he could see the kids. He worked full time in the college town and came back to his original home on the weekends and worked a weekend shift at a local mill which was another 35 hours and paid 40. His ex then took him to court because he was only paying what was in the original agreement. Now that he was holding down two jobs she wanted more. They ended up in court and the lady judge called him a "deadbeat dad". There is no end game to this bullshit. She may have been entitled to more with his two jobs but to call him a deadbeat dad absolutely devastated him. He was the one that picked up the kids everyday from day care and had them every other weekend. His mother or my wife and I looked after them when he was working.

There's a couple ways to be the dumped on in court. One is bad judges or rulings. Other is being too trusting when you should have been documenting everything not just taking someone's word. Or some bad legal representation.

Documenting -- probably only thing that saved Monica from Bill, was that stained blue dress. He would have run her down as a liar, as in "I did not have sex with that woman."
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 5th, 2018 at 3:12:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman

This would be the perfect example of how anti-male our court system has become. And the women will just go nuts with it.

I worked with a guy on his second marriage, had a hearing of some sort for child support on the first. I don't know all the details, might have been about his promotion or just a regular hearing to update incomes. He was a model guy for this situation. But when it came time his ex said she wanted his wages garnished. The judge asked why, and said that if they were garnished it would take longer to get her payments, which he never missed.

Garnish was the reply! Just a bitter woman playing games.
The President is a fink.
May 5th, 2018 at 10:37:29 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Just a bitter woman playing games.

Many women frighten me, the
lengths they'll go to just to get
back at a guy. They all aren't like
that, but enough of them surely
are. First they trap him, then when
it doesn't work out, they punish
him.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 3 of 3<123