Women Unhated

April 26th, 2018 at 6:51:43 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Wizard
That is, sadly, true about me. A gentleman never harms a woman.
Ballad of Reading Gaol: we always hurt the one's we love...
April 26th, 2018 at 6:51:43 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Saw something about that Toronto van driver was on reddit's anti-female boards.
April 26th, 2018 at 7:49:07 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: Face
Sorry, Babs. I got to "reverse rape" and had to stop. (Un?)Fortunately, I am already quite familiar with these knuckleheads.

Have I mentioned my support of eugenics before?

I didn't know they had little boy-clubs until EB started talking Leykis101 and AZD started talking about MGTOW. Still just thought it was viral nonsense, but it's ORGANIZED brainwashing and mayhem, if that article is close to correct.

I wonder if they participate in that subreddit, or the Facebook groups the article waa talking about. Sure sounds like chapter and verse.

Yah, "reverse rape". Gah. Just astounding what people can justify to themselves.

Reminds me of the guy I was first "engaged" to (no ring, just promises). Had dated him off and on for 2 years. We lived about 60 miles apart, but both summered at the same campground, so mostly saw him then, and corresponded in the winters.

So anyway, he came to visit and stay with us the winter when he was 18 and I was 15, and we had this "understanding". The guest room he was in had a connecting door to my room. After everyone had retired, he opened the door and invited me in. We had done some necking before, but it hadn't gone too far. Us actually in a bed together was new, and quite daring.

It was dark, and lights seemed like a bad idea (master bedroom across the hall), but there was enough moonlight to see dimly. So things progressed quietly for a bit, and then he wanted (of course) to have intercourse. I said I didn't want to do that.

It was dark enough I never saw it coming. He sat up and hit me so hard he knocked me out of bed onto the floor. He hissed curses at me for being a "cock-tease" and other nasty things, claimed I'd gotten him all going and I'd better get back up and get him off or I'd be sorry.

I was dazed from the hit and fall. But instead of trying to stand up, I crawled slowly back into my room and closed the connecting door without answering him. He never spoke about it again, and we never went out again, though we saw each other around in the summers for a couple years after that.

Guessing he would have been very popular on that subforum, had it existed at the time.

Probably did me a huge favor. I found out what he was before it got too far, and was able to heal the black eye and bruises in a few days. Imagine if I'd married him before I knew he was a bully and semi-rapist.

Gah, indeed.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
April 26th, 2018 at 8:38:32 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: beachbumbabs
Reminds me of the guy I was first "engaged" to (no ring, just promises).

Thank you for sharing. Sorry to hear the story. As you wrote, it probably would have been much worse had you actually married.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
April 27th, 2018 at 12:25:42 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I read through some Men Going Their Own Way stuff.

Some it reminded me of people who leave the site and make a big deal about how they are leaving and never coming back. A lot of us are fine with that, and wish they would get on with it and leave.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 27th, 2018 at 2:41:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

It was dark, and lights seemed like a bad idea (master bedroom across the hall), but there was enough moonlight to see dimly. So things progressed quietly for a bit, and then he wanted (of course) to have intercourse. I said I didn't want to do that.

Then you should not have gone to his room and progressed things as far as you did. Had this been a "date rape" case and I was on the jury I would find "not guilty." For the same reasons, I would find "not guilty" any athlete who a woman went voluntarily to his room the night she met him. It is implied consent.

Leykis had a segment on this very thing, though I do not have the link. About women who lead a guy 90% of the way, then say, "uh uh uh, we're not doing that!" Then they get surprised when the guy decides they are doing it. He had on girl on the phone who thought there was not a thing wrong with it, it was a game to her. A second woman called and told her she was playing with fire, and said what happened to her. First girl says what lots of girls think. Said, "but he should not do that........" every kind of excuse. She never saw the reality.

Guys will not put up with "little girl" antics forever. (see what I did there?)
The President is a fink.
April 27th, 2018 at 5:28:11 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman

Then you should not have gone to his room and progressed things as far as you did. Had this been a "date rape" case and I was on the jury I would find "not guilty." For the same reasons, I would find "not guilty" any athlete who a woman went voluntarily to his room the night she met him. It is implied consent.

Leykis had a segment on this very thing, though I do not have the link. About women who lead a guy 90% of the way, then say, "uh uh uh, we're not doing that!" Then they get surprised when the guy decides they are doing it. He had on girl on the phone who thought there was not a thing wrong with it, it was a game to her. A second woman called and told her she was playing with fire, and said what happened to her. First girl says what lots of girls think. Said, "but he should not do that........" every kind of excuse. She never saw the reality.

Bullshit, AZD. I was 15. Are you out of your mind? Justifying a guy hitting a girl so hard he knocks her out of bed? You're just disgusting.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
April 27th, 2018 at 6:06:18 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Bullshit, AZD. I was 15. Are you out of your mind? Justifying a guy hitting a girl so hard he knocks her out of bed? You're just disgusting.

Personal insult. 7 days.

But to the substance of the matter, him hitting you defines the guy's character. Good for you that you ended that relationship right then. But I understand AZ's comments. My ex and I decades ago were discussing the Mike Tyson rape case. We both agreed that if you are a single woman and go to MT's hotel room after partying all night and it's 2am and you are surprised he is expecting sex from you then you live in an alternative universe. Was it rape by our legal standards? Obviously yes as he was convicted.

Our standards now allow a woman to say no at any point in the process. But you don't see how leading a guy on just to BE ABLE to say no at the last second is wrong? Not criminal, but just wrong.
April 27th, 2018 at 6:14:53 AM permalink
Fleastiff
. Imagine if I'd married him before I knew he was a bully and semi-rapist.
He was not a semi-rapist. He was simply an unskilled rapist.

His punch knocked you out of the bed which acted as a distinct physical and psychological disruption, had he realized he would have punched you just as hard but in a different direction. You were near assistance and escape and his vocalizations were inadequate for his goals. He failed to spring out of the bed and block your escape path an action that would have probably cowed you into submission.

This makes him unskilled and inept but it doesn't change his character one whit. He is a rapist, he just was an inept one on that particular occasion.

A few years ago one woman got drunk in a bar and decided to avoid a DUI by asking a man with whom she had been chatting for couch space. When they got to his nearby home he made it clear he didn't much care between the couch, the bed or the floor, it was going to be happening. Sure it can be said that she was unwise and she certainly was drunk but mainly she just chose the wrong type of man. Many men would simply have put her on the couch, got her shoes off and a blanket onto her and awaited their chances for a later consensual opportunity; many would not. Police and jurors often say 'well, what did she expect?'.
April 27th, 2018 at 6:44:38 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
About women who lead a guy 90% of the way, then say, "uh uh uh, we're not doing that!" Then they get surprised when the guy decides they are doing it.

I find your whole post disgusting. A woman has the right to say "no," even with her panties off. Any man who doesn't respect "no" in that situation is a rapist.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber