Women Unhated

Page 12 of 15« First<9101112131415>
April 27th, 2018 at 2:55:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Face

Second, some defense is in order, methinks. MGTOW, in its present state, is not the MGTOW of old. When I saw it lo these many, sure, there was some misogyny present, but of the level so as to not incite. There was jilted love, those wronged in court, sure. But there was also a pretty strong vein of dudes who were just over it and wanted to get by. Plenty of talks on how to manage solo, how to do finances, even how to do your daughter's hair. There were anti-woman murmurings, sure, but, from my impression, that was not the goal nor did it rate in prominence.

Any group with the base ideas of MGTOW is going to get some woman-haters of course. I go for the base idea. Seen too much damage done to guys and do not see the cost/benefit to be worth it. I like it in that it shows regular, straight guys can just look at the relationship game and say, "the hell with all that," and, well, more than get by. Live big by living small. Refuse all the games and do something useful. (On that note, the bees died over the winter and my supplier said this is the worst spring for bees in 40 years!)

Quote:
The Incels got banned for inciting and encouraging violence, and upon their ban, these POS began infiltrating other men-centric subs, such as The Red Pill (or blue, I can never remember), Men's Rights, and MGTOW. I know I saw flags upon AZD's mention of MGTOW, but involvement in such a thing, because of the history, does not necessarily imply one follows the hateful vein present.

Red Pill. Ironic they use red/blue when that is the colors most men can be colorblind to.

Quote:
You can not state you do not condone rape, yet in the same day state you would actively enable it. Perhaps, like your false knowledge that "all pedophilia is homosexuality", you simply do not know the definition of the words in play. Or perhaps, as I am known to do, you speak with the worst case scenario in mind (like thinking of the sociopathic, malicious cockteasers who are only out for pain), without thinking of the far more oft occurring, typical interaction between non-psychotic adults, and your anger is causing some off the cuff comments. I do not know. But it seems prudent to allow for clarification.

Clarification: I am not for "enabling rape." But I am for men's rights being equal to women's. In this case, a woman entered not only the bedroom but the bed of a guy who she stated they were in a non-platonic relationship (marriage mentioned.) A 15 year old female going with a 18 year old male. This is a 9th grader going with a 12th grader. Where I come from, that is a sign of an aggressive female. The 18 year old is only with the much younger woman for one reason. Can we admit that in at least most cases?

The female came to the bed of the male. Older boy, lots of excitement, lots of danger. Female only wanted to go so far, and really, it is impossible she did not know what he had on his mind. IOW, we can say the female wanted to use the male for her own pleasure only to the point she wanted. Head game. Sorry, but I cannot let her off the hook here. Nor any woman who does the same. Case by case to be sure. But in this case, I find "not guilty."

FWIW, this is as I said, a reason men are skipping out of college. Probably a good thing job-prospect wise. But it is just wrong to say the man is always responsible and the female always has to be believed. Someone has to defend men in our society.
The President is a fink.
April 27th, 2018 at 3:26:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: AZDuffman
A 15 year old female going with a 18 year old male. This is a 9th grader going with a 12th grader. Where I come from, that is a sign of an aggressive female. The 18 year old is only with the much younger woman for one reason. Can we admit that in at least most cases?

I don't know where you went to school but the dynamic between seniors and freshman, 3 years was a BIG difference at that age.

And I don't understand why the 18 y/o has little or no responsibility. Ask most parents if two of their kids who are brothers, let's say a 15 and 18 y/o, go out and get into some trouble.

When they get caught and read the riot act, what do you think is going to happen if the 18y/o tries to blame it on the 15 y/o even if it was the 15 y/o old's idea?

It's gonna go something like, you're the older one, you were suppose to know better. etc., It's not gonna pass. No pass go. BIG FAIL.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 27th, 2018 at 3:44:05 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I don't know where you went to school but the dynamic between seniors and freshman, 3 years was a BIG difference at that age.

That is my point.

Quote:
And I don't understand why the 18 y/o has little or no responsibility.

You keep missing the point.
The President is a fink.
April 27th, 2018 at 3:48:23 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I wasn't going to comment on this, but ... some inescapable points to me, ymmv

*15 years old. Complete amnesty

*18 years old. Amnesty about sense of propriety. Fear though that wrong lesson learned.

*apparently there was an understanding that one party had that the other did not. If, however, it *truly* was understood by both there was to be no sex, then the guy was in the wrong totally.

*hitting a woman/girl. No, just no, always unacceptable. AZ should have realized he would be facing outrage.

*not listening to 'no' .... I always did. I'd say some verbal abuse might be in order in certain circumstances, but never more than that.

*a woman past teen years who got into bed without intention of sex does not have my sympathy, but we can see this was not the case due to age. I would wonder about an older teen. For the record, older women who merely tolerated my presence after 11 PM I came to understand wanted sex if we were alone. But, again, this was a 15 yr old here.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 27th, 2018 at 3:51:28 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Face
Second, some defense is in order, methinks. MGTOW, in its present state, is not the MGTOW of old. When I saw it lo these many, sure, there was some misogyny present, but of the level so as to not incite. There was jilted love, those wronged in court, sure. But there was also a pretty strong vein of dudes who were just over it and wanted to get by. Plenty of talks on how to manage solo, how to do finances, even how to do your daughter's hair. There were anti-woman murmurings, sure, but, from my impression, that was not the goal nor did it rate in prominence.

I don't know how old MGTOW is, but the first I ever heard of it is here? I received all rights to a similar group in '92. Whenever it was mentioned, particularly to men, it caught on like wildfire. It is probably a multi million dollar idea, or that is what we thought at the time. My prior wife even had buttons made, and looked into shirts/hats. We thought it would be easy to gather lifetime members, and, it was fun.

The title of the group/groups has the C word in it. The absolute basis of the organization is, a support group for, mostly men, who have been screwed over, but women were encouraged to join. I really believe that it would go viral rapidly. The idea was for everyone to get this crap out and off their chests on Wednesday, and not to carry it into the week end. Venting can be healing.

My prior wife who had had large button's made with the groups logo even encouraged me to take it national. When I divorced her my adult son asked me if then, I would fire up the organization now that I was single. Again, it was based on being a support group, and trying to help those that had been damaged by others, to bond together and make fun of it, best they could. One idea was to have a phone bank, where those that needed to vent be able to call and talk to someone who could commiserate for a fee per minute charge.

My answer at the time was, no I'm not going to fire it up, because it has the word hate in the logo, and I can't deal with tons of hate. Like I said, women were welcome, although we didn't expect large numbers of them to join, as it also had the C word in the title. I still think it is a good idea, for the reason the organization was conceived . It never supported violence toward anyone, or encouraged forced sex or anything illegal. It was to help those injured, heal. Somewhat like the NRA is a gun support organization, this is an injured persons resource.

NCHD, "we observe on Wednesday"
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 29th, 2018 at 9:12:53 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Wizard
I would like to go on record as saying this is perhaps the most difficult suspension I have ever been forced to make, in the interests of consistency and the protection of free speech.

Add most unfair to the record.

Of course, i can't say why i think so, because I'll get suspended.

But you may want to get "provoking other users" into the rules.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
April 29th, 2018 at 12:15:04 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Nareed
Add most unfair to the record.

Of course, i can't say why i think so, because I'll get suspended.

But you may want to get "provoking other users" into the rules.

The post that Babs reacted to was the most vile statement I have ever read on DT or WoV. In my opinion it was indented to cause pain.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
April 29th, 2018 at 2:21:07 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: JimRockford
The post that Babs reacted to was the most vile statement I have ever read on DT or WoV. In my opinion it was indented to cause pain.

That is why it was so difficult to issue the suspension. However, a cost of free speech is to allow repugnant speech. Once you start saying that, "free speech" can go only so far, it is no longer free and you start sliding down a dangerous slippery slope.

I can't get AZD with a baiting suspension, because I think he was saying what he truly felt. How I define baiting is being overly annoying and badgering, usually to a new member, who snaps and makes an insult.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
April 29th, 2018 at 2:32:32 PM permalink
Nareed
Quote: JimRockford

But personal attacks like that are allowed, so long as they don't contain an "insult."

Users can be racist, homophobic and misogynists to their hearts content, but if you call them racist, homophobic or misogynist, you get suspended.

A user can be attacked and belittled, but that's ok. It's defending herself that will get her in trouble. What's wrong with reducing women to a position from which they can't defend themselves or stand up for themselves?
April 29th, 2018 at 2:33:32 PM permalink
Nareed
Quote: Wizard
I can't get AZD with a baiting suspension, because I think he was saying what he truly felt.

goodbye,.

I hope you can look at yourself in the mirror someday.
Page 12 of 15« First<9101112131415>