I Love Youtube

Page 106 of 108« First<103104105106107108>
January 22nd, 2024 at 12:00:23 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
Yes you are mistaken. She is not a grandmaster and probably never will be because she's not even trying. She's a really good contest winning chess player but she's more interested in being on YouTube and Instagram then she is being a great champion.

I am actually shocked at how often you are wrong.

At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 22nd, 2024 at 12:17:53 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
This one is kind of an even split, as according to:

https://www.chess.com/players/anna-cramling-bellon

She’s a master. I don’t know if it’s different ranking systems, or a matter of not updating, but there are fair reasons to think either.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 22nd, 2024 at 12:51:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich
I am actually shocked at how often you are wrong.

Her mother is a Grandmaster, not her. She might have won some kind of crappy Master Championship but she's not any on any of the real Grandmaster lists like her mother is.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 29th, 2024 at 10:15:04 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
They are 90% sure they have found the wreckage of Amelia Earhart's plane in the Pacific Ocean. She disappeared 87 years ago one of the biggest mysteries of the 20th century.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 3rd, 2024 at 2:52:06 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
This one is related to the greatest conspiracy of all time.

The hiding of our human design from the masses was and is intentional (think medicine, religion, politics, power structures, etc.).

Not as much power nor money could be made if everyone knew how we were designed.

It's also dangerous because we can be interfered with by technology (see patents regarding human neural control) using common devices.

Have you ever seen an advertisement but you only had a related thought and didn't write or search about it?

I saw one the other day that went around my ad-blocker.

-----------------

The Pineal Gland (extremely detailed explanation!)
"The pineal gland is a neuroendocrine transducer secreting melatonin responsible for physiological circadian rhythm control. A new form of bio-mineralization has been studied in the human pineal gland and consists of small crystals that are less than 20 microns in length. These crystals are responsible for electromechanical, biological transduction mechanism in the pineal gland due to the structure and piezoelectric properties."

Joe Dispenza is one of the greatest modern day teachers on the subjects of neuroscience, quantum physics and biochemistry. In this video Joe Dispenza extensively breaks down the biochemical procedure that occurs when we increase intrathecal pressure during our breathing meditations. The breath work described in this video will electrically activate your pineal gland, essentially turning it into a cosmic antenna that is capable of tuning into higher frequencies from higher dimensions, and produce profound imagery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeFa7uzEV0

-----------------

Further research:

Look for "Faraday hat" in your browser then look at the images.
February 3rd, 2024 at 4:03:44 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Here's an example as it pertains to the religion power structure:

This one has important ramifications in regards to power structures and specifically refers to western religions.

The messages left will still work IMO.

It's related to the above post.

-------------------

104 Year Old Book Reveals Deep Spiritual Knowledge!

Oct 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbKqnkGiuzo

------------------

Here's the 104 year old book (it's a download command):

https://archive.org/download/godmanwordmadefl00carerich/godmanwordmadefl00carerich.pdf
February 3rd, 2024 at 9:46:50 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
They are 90% sure they have found the wreckage of Amelia Earhart's plane in the Pacific Ocean. She disappeared 87 years ago one of the biggest mysteries of the 20th century.

If they said that they are crazy. There is no way they can be that sure before sending something down to look at it. The articles I read said they are not even sure it is an airplane yet.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 4th, 2024 at 5:02:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Aw man, when I was kid, the slot racing business was where I would've been fine if my dad forgot me and went home. Looks like the same age crowd as back then.

[
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 8th, 2024 at 4:28:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 9th, 2024 at 3:42:58 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Not Youtube but close.

There might be a robot check to view the video.

Tucker interviewing Putin:

------------------

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/

TUCKER: Let’s turn to Trump. First tell me how you feel about the current situation with the likelihood of him being reelected?

PUTIN: It would be a bit strange and out of order but we are well prepared. He has promised to end the fighting in Ukraine and we support that notion.

TUCKER: How could he end the war so fast?

PUTIN: For one thing he never insulted us. He has a great respect for Russia. We would start from a position of friendship and trust – then all problems are solvable. We could get it done. Trust me.

TUCKER: Are you referring to Biden calling you a killer?

PUTIN: We have been the recipients of numerous insults and slurs going back a few generations of politicians. Mr. Trump was a refreshing break from that. He is very popular in Russia. Perhaps that won’t do him any good.

TUCKER: Are you in any communication with Trump?

PUTIN: No. Of course not. But should he win again our lines of communication would open up instantly whereas right now we have no dialogue with President Biden.

TUCKER: That’s shocking to me. No one from the White House has been in contact with you?

PUTIN: That’s right. No one has called since we congratulated Mr. Biden on his election victory. It’s puzzling to us that communications are colder now than during the cold war.

TUCKER: How do you think the 2024 election will go?

PUTIN: We are just observing. It’s our responsibility to be vigilant since it will impact the world. We are hoping the election is carried out in a way where the results can be believed. In Russia we do not have mail-in ballots.

TUCKER: What is your opinion of President Biden?

PUTIN: We are convinced he is not running the country. Let’s say we have good sources that confirm that but it’s plain for anyone to see. The US has now entered into a dark period. It has unaccountable leadership.

TUCKER: OK. Point well taken but don’t you have the same issues in Russia.

PUTIN: Yes. To a degree. But in Russia those interests are more aligned with the thinking of the average Russian man on the street. In the United States that is not the case. The elites have deserted you.

TUCKER: so who do you think is running the US then?

PUTIN: The forces which have always run it. You may change presidents but you do not change those in real power. That is who we have to deal with. Joe Biden is just a façade for this power structure.

TUCKER: Do you think Joe Biden won fair and square?

PUTIN: I would rather not get into domestic American politics but will say my embassy reported your southern border was better run than that 2020 election. (chuckles)

TUCKER: Are you following what’s happening on the US southern border?

PUTIN: Actually yes. It’s part of my daily briefing. We Russians find it ironically amusing your Congress will spend billions protecting foreign borders but neglect its own. It’s quite laughable but deadly.

TUCKER: Deadly? How do you mean that?

PUTIN: Deadly serious, of course. People are dying daily crossing your border in an uncontrolled way. It is a free-for-all. The world hasn’t seen anything like it in the modern era – reckless for a country to throw itself wide open like that.

TUCKER: Let’s touch on climate change. It’s still being pushed in the United States and Europe. What’s your position?

PUTIN: Humanity is not even a Type 1 civilization on the Kardashev scale. If we can’t harness the energy potential of the planet how can we control the climate?

TUCKER: Are you at least concerned?

PUTIN: I’m more concerned with real issues. Climate change is not one of them. The Earth does a fairly good job of regulating itself. And if Siberia gets a little warmer, all the better. More farmland for Russia.

TUCKER: But what would you tell the true believers who’re convinced we’re headed for disaster?

PUTIN: I’d tell them worrying about climate change is like complaining about the weather. If you don’t like the climate, move. If you are worried about the weather, get an umbrella.

TUCKER: Along those lines, how do you see the transgender movement?

PUTIN: It’s interesting to me that all the things which used to be a target of blackmail are now badges of honor. In Russia, there are no laws either way, but we certainly do not force our children into it.

TUCKER: Russia has been criticized for its anti-gay laws and as being unfriendly to LGBTQ+.

PUTIN: We have laws that protect our children. And we do not drape our embassies in rainbow flags. That’s correct. Otherwise, we do not interfere in the private lives of adult citizens.

------------------
Page 106 of 108« First<103104105106107108>