sexual accusations

Page 1 of 41234>
December 17th, 2017 at 10:47:43 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Would you feel confident in your wife finding out that an attractive woman where you work had started a rumor that you sexually harassed her?

If the woman claimed you made sexual suggestions to her and you didn't, would your wife have complete confidence in your innocence, or would you have to deal with her underlying doubt, however slight, for a long time?

How would you like to be forced to work with that woman afterwards?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 17th, 2017 at 11:13:10 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: petroglyph
... would your wife have complete confidence in your innocence, or would you have to deal with her underlying doubt, however slight, for a long time?

I think Mrs. Wizard would have complete confidence in my guilt.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 17th, 2017 at 11:18:59 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
I think Mrs. Wizard would have complete confidence in my guilt.

Mine would have to be talked into
it, she knows I'm neither interested
in women, or sex. I would never go
out of my way to cheat to get it,
way too much work for such a tiny
reward.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 17th, 2017 at 12:11:35 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Mine would have to be talked into
it, she knows I'm neither interested
in women, or sex. I would never go
out of my way to cheat to get it,
way too much work for such a tiny
reward.

I knew I was old when I not stopped trying but stopped caring. Some folks don't get when you stop caring to try.
The President is a fink.
December 17th, 2017 at 12:50:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Would you feel confident in your wife finding out that an attractive woman where you work had started a rumor that you sexually harassed her?

If the woman claimed you made sexual suggestions to her and you didn't, would your wife have complete confidence in your innocence, or would you have to deal with her underlying doubt, however slight, for a long time?

How would you like to be forced to work with that woman afterwards?

I'd have no trouble violating the wire tap laws personally recording someone with a pocket digital recorder, if only to play to the spouse. I'd confront the woman privately and record her.

(lots of laws prevent secretly recording another party, but I'd take the hit for that rather than be taken down falsely. Of course, if you only reveal to spouse it may never come to that.)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 17th, 2017 at 2:21:39 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: rxwine
(lots of laws prevent secretly recording another party, but I'd take the hit for that rather than be taken down falsely. Of course, if you only reveal to spouse it may never come to that.)
I believe it is legal as long as you are in the conversation, you can record yourself.
December 17th, 2017 at 3:16:56 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I believe it is legal as long as you are in the conversation, you can record yourself.

I have to look it up, but I think it varies from state to state. You can usually inform someone that you are recording them, and they have a choice not to talk to you, but that's not so helpful if you're trying to get them to admit false charges, or get them to repeat previous behavior.

You can do things in your own home like not inform a nanny about a recording, but you usually can't do it everywhere.

It also depends on what you do with something. You could be accused of blackmail if you tried to make a deal with the person about it. You don't want to end up there either.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 17th, 2017 at 3:49:44 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

Most states it is legal to record others in face to face meetings but not over the telephone unless you inform them.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 22nd, 2017 at 10:44:11 AM permalink
petroglyph
Sweden is getting the reputation of being the "rape capitol of Europe", thanks to Islamic migration. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-22/swedish-gang-rapes-hundreds-protest-after-third-attack-weeks-leaves-17-year-old-hosp

"Attin adds that the 17-year-old victim was exposed to a "special ruthlessness,"

"The protesters in Malmo outlined a series of demands on the Swedish government - which prides itself on being feminist"
December 22nd, 2017 at 10:58:44 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
The cop who told women to stay indoors admitted his wording was clumsy. Crime in Sweden is a rising concern: consider the Australian who was rather recently arrived in Sweden to be with his girlfriend. Knifed to death. No witnesses, no leads. No known or suspected activities that would bring him to the attention of criminals. Consider also the four Romanians who drove a car at 50mph to open and enter a moving postal truck and steal substantial amounts of valuable property.
Page 1 of 41234>