Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

Page 3 of 65<123456>Last »
October 30th, 2017 at 6:47:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I haven't seen season 5 yet, it jumped
the shark last season. Yawn.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 31st, 2017 at 6:46:34 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
I haven't see season 5 yet, it jumped
the shark last season. Yawn.

Seasons 1 and 2 , which were absolutely brilliant, roughly followed the plot of the original British series. It would have been a perfect place to end it, but the success of the show required it to continue. It seemed that the writers didn't know how to write a plot without the British version as a guide. It's been kind of directionless ever since.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
October 31st, 2017 at 9:24:22 AM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89
The backlash from the advocates of a "positive image" for the gay community regarding Kevin Spacey has surprised me, but in retrospect, maybe I should not have been so surprised by their desire to separate themselves from him.

I heard his "confession" and it sounded to me like he was straightforward and honest about what he could recall from that incident and earnest in his apology.

Unfortunately, the gay community has to come to terms with an inconvenient truth. Sexual abuse / psychological trauma while still a child results in homosexual behavior later in life. This behavior often involves pubescent teens, thus perpetuating the cycle.
October 31st, 2017 at 11:00:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Ayecarumba

Unfortunately, the gay community has to come to terms with an inconvenient truth. Sexual abuse / psychological trauma while still a child results in homosexual behavior later in life. This behavior often involves pubescent teens, thus perpetuating the cycle.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Quote:
The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. And, as explained above, many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 31st, 2017 at 11:20:31 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

This is just stupid and in no way is it a "truth."

But I'm sure some of our resident homophobes will jump to your defense.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 31st, 2017 at 12:10:29 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
The backlash from the advocates of a "positive image" for the gay community regarding Kevin Spacey has surprised me, but in retrospect, maybe I should not have been so surprised by their desire to separate themselves from him.

Gays somehow think a guy molesting a young male is not "homosexual behavior" and that the age of majority magically changes it. Look at the two posts above this to see how gays and their supporters will attack anything not in line with the gay view of things.

Quote:

Not even just for kids I would say. I would wager that the same happens to guys raped in prison. Oh, yeah, the gay manifesto says those guys "aren't gay" either. But I totally buy it for young boys. They are going to think either "it is normal" or that something is wrong with them. In some circles it is called "turning them out."

I just caught some of Limbaugh in the car. He said what I said yesterday, that the gay community will be attacking Spacey for coming out of the closet as a partial defense. They have to maintain that it is OK for gay males to be with younger boys in a way that everyone would scream if it were a straight male and a young female.

Hopefully this wakes America up.
The President is a fink.
October 31st, 2017 at 12:14:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Anybody else noticing it's all extreme Lefties
being accused of all these sex crimes? What
is it with the Left and rampant hypocrisy.
They claim to be the champions of women's
rights, yet we have all this unfolding. Look
at their idol, Bill Clinton. What did we expect,
I guess.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 31st, 2017 at 12:24:07 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
This is just stupid and in no way is it a "truth."

It's the modern equivalent of the "blood libel" used against Jews.

I seriously fail to see any rational purpose in perpetuating a damaging myth, which ignores real problems like pedophilia in favor of prejudice.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
October 31st, 2017 at 12:27:54 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Anybody else noticing it's all extreme Lefties
being accused of all these sex crimes? What
is it with the Left and rampant hypocrisy.
They claim to be the champions of women's
rights, yet we have all this unfolding. Look
at their idol, Bill Clinton. What did we expect,
I guess.

I have said it before. If you tell the feminists you love abortion they will let you be a total boor to low power women. They laugh at Pence for refusing to even have a meal with a woman unless his wife is with him. They support the boors. Well, except those stupid suburban white women who voted how their husbands and BFs told them to vote I guess.
The President is a fink.
October 31st, 2017 at 12:56:03 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Seems to be a lot of sex between adults and minors happening. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-31/corey-feldman-vows-release-names-6-powerful-hollywood-pedophiles

http://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

I would like to see both Hollywood and DC exposed, for the creeps they are.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
Page 3 of 65<123456>Last »