The Trump Impeachment Thread

September 28th, 2019 at 2:15:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I read Pelosi is especially confident over this security issue because of her in-depth knowledge from 25 years experience on the house intelligence committee.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 28th, 2019 at 2:56:17 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: rxwine
I read Pelosi is especially confident over this security issue because of her in-depth knowledge from 25 years experience on the house intelligence committee.

I am curious, what is the exact "security issue" that Pelosi is especially confident over???
Let's go Brandon
September 28th, 2019 at 2:59:19 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: fleaswatter
I am curious, what is the exact "security issue" that Pelosi is especially confident over???
There is none. Libbies just make sh-- up as they go along.
September 28th, 2019 at 3:11:35 PM permalink
rxwine

Probably my wording, security and intelligence matters, overall. There's not just one issue, but how things are being handled, why Guliani is working with the state department, why he has no security clearance, and whatever other related matters. Who ordered what done.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 28th, 2019 at 3:20:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
A couple senators have said today
that if Pelosi really thought she had
a case, there is no way they would
be out of town for two weeks, She
would be pedal to metal full steam
ahead with impeachment. This is
just a stall tactic to keep it in the
news as long as possible.

Even John Kasich, who hates Trumo,
said nobody in OH is talking about
this, which means it's a just more
crying wolf by the Dems.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 28th, 2019 at 3:55:22 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Quote: rxwine
Probably my wording, security and intelligence matters, overall. There's not just one issue, but how things are being handled, why Guliani is working with the state department, why he has no security clearance, and whatever other related matters. Who ordered what done.

I sort of thought that in your earlier post you were thinking about Pelosi's accusation that President Trump is conducting a "cover up" becuase he had transcripts of conversations moved to a server utilized for highly classified information.

Susan Rice: Obama Put Call Transcripts On Top Secret Server, Too

I quote part:

Quote:
Former national security adviser Susan Rice acknowledged last night that the Obama administration moved transcripts of conversations with foreign leaders onto the same top-secret server where the Trump administration stored his recent phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

MAGA (don't click here)
Let's go Brandon
September 28th, 2019 at 4:28:43 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I sort of thought that in your earlier post you were thinking about Pelosi's accusation that President Trump is conducting a "cover up" becuase he had transcripts of conversations moved to a server utilized for highly classified information.

Susan Rice: Obama Put Call Transcripts On Top Secret Server, Too

I quote part:

MAGA (don't click here)

This has been the desperate spin from the righties today.

They always fail to mention that she was talking about calls *that actually contained super secret stuff* that shouldn’t be kept in the normal place. Not politically embarrassing/treasonous stuff like donny’s calls contained.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 28th, 2019 at 5:02:05 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Quote: ams288

They always fail to mention that she was talking about calls *that actually contained super secret stuff* that shouldn’t be kept in the normal place. Not politically embarrassing/treasonous stuff like donny’s calls contained.

Yes she did say:
Quote:
“We never moved them over unless they were legitimately, in the contents classified.”

but also, and this is important:
Quote:
Rice did not explain what standard the Obama administration used to determine what was legitimately classified.

We all know how honest the Odumdum administration and Susan (anti Muslim youtube video caused Benghazi attack) Rice were.

MAGA (don't click here)
Let's go Brandon
September 28th, 2019 at 5:59:00 PM permalink
fleaswatter
BREAKING NEWS: The whistle-blower has been identified:

It is Kevin Cronin

The lead singer of REO Speedwagon,

seems he:

Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ENCM70xr0[/spoiler]
Let's go Brandon
September 28th, 2019 at 6:37:24 PM permalink
rxwine
okay, that was funny.