2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

December 11th, 2020 at 8:11:57 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Dalex64
In theory, I support the republicans holding control of the senate by the narrowest of margins. That would mean that any democrat proposals would need at least a little republican support, from the more moderate members.

Let the dems have it all.

The Republic is officially dead and broke anyway. No reason for anyone to hold any allegiance to it, since it no longer exists. From now on, the U.S is run by Big Tech, Big Banks, Big Media and Social Media.

Eighty million Americans voted for this. They deserve to get what they voted for.

When the dems control everything, we’re going to enjoy massive spending like never before. Infrastructure, stimulus, college loans forgiven, possible reparations, home loan credits, more. All of that drives the costs of everything up. This is a potential gold mine. Grab a piece of it and make a killing. Biden tipped his hand when he said during the last debate, the founders gave the government the right to run a deficit. That stuff mostly trickles up. That’s where you make your money. On top of that, is QE, which mostly benefits the upper 5%, and is a hidden tax on the middle class. That’s why the banks and Wall Street back the dems. Thanks to all that QE and loose immigration, NYC real estate values and rents nearly doubled in the 2010's.

Hopefully, they will double again.

The dollar has been in a free fall since March. More stimulus and more spending will drive it down further and push stocks, gold, silver, bitcoin and real estate higher. More legal and illegal immigration means higher rents too. That’s why Wall Street and the Banks support the dems.

Good example here. Housing demand outpaces supply by 250,000 units every year in this country. Increases in immigration and open borders are going to make it worse. What effect will that have on the cost of housing? Blackstone and other corporations have been preparing ahead, using cheap government money to buy hundreds of thousands of single family homes across the nation to turn into rentals. This is one of the reasons home sales and prices are up.
December 11th, 2020 at 8:27:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Let the dems have it all.

Scared? Getting the bunker ready?
LOL
We are going back to the Obama years
Everything will be fine
Life will go on as long as you dont catch the virus
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 11th, 2020 at 12:27:43 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
I believe there is a difference between ‘voter fraud’ and counting legal mail in ballots.

If the counting is fraudulent, that's fraud. 👍
December 11th, 2020 at 1:03:12 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko

Good example here. Housing demand outpaces supply by 250,000 units every year in this country. Increases in immigration and open borders are going to make it worse. What effect will that have on the cost of housing? Blackstone and other corporations have been preparing ahead, using cheap government money to buy hundreds of thousands of single family homes across the nation to turn into rentals. This is one of the reasons home sales and prices are up.

Everyone is doing this. We are creating a serf class. Luckily I bought years back. I get an inquiry a month about selling my place. I got an email about selling MY MOTHER'S place. These people are tracking me down, likely thru LinkedIn. It is a mad scramble. My metro still has places less than $100,000 though not many are left that low.

Let the people that voted Biden rent. I will sit in my soon to be delivered hot tub and watch it all collapse, then relax in my paid for place.
The President is a fink.
December 11th, 2020 at 1:18:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Let the people that voted Biden rent. I will sit in my soon to be delivered hot tub and watch it all collapse, then relax in my paid for place.

I voted for POTUS-Elect Biden and I own my place.

🤷‍♂️
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 11th, 2020 at 2:04:17 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: ams288
I voted for POTUS-Elect Biden and I own my place.

🤷‍♂️
So does my ex wife.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 11th, 2020 at 2:37:34 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: petroglyph
So does my ex wife.

LOL
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 11th, 2020 at 4:55:10 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

Let’s hope that both Republicans win, and save a few thousand posts about how that election was stolen..

Lets hope the Dems win because Ted Cruz said he will lock out the Biden cabinet
Really sad and chilling and I have no doubt Republicans will go through with the threat

"As long as there's litigation ongoing, and the election result is disputed, I do not think you will see the Senate act to confirm any nominee"

The election will be disputed for 4 years. There is no doubt about that
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 11th, 2020 at 5:05:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined
Lets hope the Dems win because Ted Cruz said he will lock out the Biden cabinet

So, Trump replaced some department heads with interim heads when the appointment was blocked. If they let it stand with Trump they should have a problem stopping Biden.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 11th, 2020 at 7:26:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Disabled American Veterans (DAV) said in a statement it "no longer has confidence that Secretary Wilkie can effectively lead the department" and that the secretary has lost the trust of VA employees following the release of the Office of Inspector General (OIG) report.

"DAV does not take this action lightly; but it is clear, based on the troubling findings and conclusions of the recent VA OIG report, that Secretary Wilkie's personal actions in response to a reported incident of sexual assault at the Washington, D.C. VA Medical Center, breached the trust of those whom he is beholden to honor and serve," the group said in a statement.

"Rather than swiftly investigating the sexual assault allegations and focusing on preventing future incidents, Secretary Wilkie and other senior VA leaders took actions to investigate and disparage the veteran who was assaulted."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/two-major-veterans-groups-demand-wilkie-resign-after-watchdog-report-findings/ar-BB1bRzFB?ocid=msedgntp

You know, I think we will be helping Trump fulfill his promise to "drain the swamp". By getting rid of his appointees.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?