2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

July 27th, 2020 at 1:53:36 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
It becomes a badge of honor when it comes to Trump.

I might even get myself a gold plated badge with that on it.

There is no such thing as “TDS.” It’s just a lazy way for righties to avoid the onus of having to constantly defend the dumbass.

“Donny did/said/tweeted what new stupid thing today? Well, you have TDS so it doesn’t matter.”

At this point, the “deranged” ones are the ones who still support the monster after all the death and economic destruction this country has seen this year...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 27th, 2020 at 2:38:51 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
There is no such thing as “TDS.” It’s just a lazy way for righties to avoid the onus of having to constantly defend the dumbass.

“Donny did/said/tweeted what new stupid thing today? Well, you have TDS so it doesn’t matter.”

At this point, the “deranged” ones are the ones who still support the monster after all the death and economic destruction this country has seen this year...

You could not be more wrong about the existence of TDS. I am NOT arguing with you about whether or not he is a 'dumbass'. I am just pointing out how many previously normal Americans now are all consumed with the 'dumbass, to the detriment of their own lives. I can notice Trump's weaknesses without having them consume me. I evaluate them, decide how it makes sense for me to respond, and move on to the next hole, hoping for another par. (Had SEVEN in a nine hole stretch today!). And as far as death and destruction.... I have NO doubt there would have been fewer deaths (COVID-19) with Democrat leadership, and more economic destruction with the same. Pelosi wants to give away another 4 trillion. Because to her it does just grow on trees.
July 27th, 2020 at 3:29:11 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
You could not be more wrong about the existence of TDS. I am NOT arguing with you about whether or not he is a 'dumbass'. I am just pointing out how many previously normal Americans now are all consumed with the 'dumbass, to the detriment of their own lives. I can notice Trump's weaknesses without having them consume me. I evaluate them, decide how it makes sense for me to respond, and move on to the next hole, hoping for another par. (Had SEVEN in a nine hole stretch today!). And as far as death and destruction.... I have NO doubt there would have been fewer deaths (COVID-19) with Democrat leadership, and more economic destruction with the same. Pelosi wants to give away another 4 trillion. Because to her it does just grow on trees.

Fewer deaths with Democrat leadership? How exactly? Cuomo proves that would not be the case.
The President is a fink.
July 27th, 2020 at 3:42:33 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288

I think TDS exists.

There are few who despise Trump more than me for both political and personal reasons. But, there is an obsession over everything he does, even when right, is wrong.

For example North Korea, if Bush or Obama met with The Great Leader, they would be hailed as diplomatic geniuses, Trump does it, everyone (to some degree on both sides) go crazy.... Trump is wrong on most issues, but even when he is right, it is still skewed to make him look wrong.

Trump is polarizing, and to some degree he brought that upon himself (decades of self-marketing), so yes TDS is very real, there are some who go crazy over everything Trump does, when logically there are more important battles. TDS will lead many liberals to choose poor hills to die on....
July 27th, 2020 at 3:48:18 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
I think TDS exists.

There are few who despise Trump more than me for both political and personal reasons. But, there is an obsession over everything he does, even when right, is wrong.

For example North Korea, if Bush or Obama met with The Great Leader, they would be hailed as diplomatic geniuses, Trump does it, everyone (to some degree on both sides) go crazy.... Trump is wrong on most issues, but even when he is right, it is still skewed to make him look wrong.

Trump is polarizing, and to some degree he brought that upon himself (decades of self-marketing), so yes TDS is very real, there are some who go crazy over everything Trump does, when logically there are more important battles. TDS will lead many liberals to choose poor hills to die on....

The polarization was there before. Obama was just as polarizing. Difference is when a lefty wins those on the right mostly go on with life. When a conservative wins the left throws a years long hissy fit. In Portland the hissy fit might have become the opening of Civil War II. The difference is Trump does not concede to these loons. Liberals get lauded for not conceding. Conservatives get attacked.
The President is a fink.
July 27th, 2020 at 3:54:34 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
Fewer deaths with Democrat leadership? How exactly? Cuomo proves that would not be the case.

The governors of FL, GA, TX, and AZ are on line 1 for you.
July 27th, 2020 at 4:04:26 PM permalink
ams288
lol.... he’s such a whiny bitch.

“Illegal”
July 27th, 2020 at 5:03:03 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

The analysis I've heard previously said Trump had no real plan. That's not the actions of a smart leader.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 27th, 2020 at 5:07:40 PM permalink
rxwine

I don't think Trump seeks unity. Simple as that. Why give him credit, or not blame him?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 27th, 2020 at 5:13:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Trump never got the respect from the Bush Republicans and the true Regan followers. Nancy Regan pretty much showed the disdain for Trump even though Ron wasn't still alive.

When you can't get the respect of previous leaders on your side, you need to give up the fantasy that Trump is somewhat redeemable.