No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

July 20th, 2020 at 9:25:08 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
"Over the weekend when the powerful United Bodegas of America, a group that represents thousands of New York-area grocery stores, announced their support for Goya. Fernando Mateo, spokesman for UBA, said:

Goya Foods employs over 5,000 people in the Tristate area, these are 5000 of our Family members that Goya is supporting. Goya is not just a brand they’re an Institutional Family member. We will never turn our backs on those that have been there for all Latin America. Lets raise and commend Goya Foods for all the good they have done, lets NOT allow anyone to tell us what we can or can’t buy, Si Es Goya Tiene Que Ser Bueno. Lets leave it at that."

Has to be the most embarrassing
boycott in history. And a gigantic
endorsement of Trump among
minorities.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 20th, 2020 at 9:30:25 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: Gandler
"Very hard" lol....

I have taken this test in times of mental distress and "aced" it.....
If you are a functioning adult and get anything below a 30 (perfect score) that should be alarming.... Basically it exists to make sure you don't have major cognitive issues its not a tricky test.....

Here is some random person's apt summary

Quote: Josh Marshall @joshtpm (Twitter)
So to review, based on his own accounts, the President has taken multiple cognition tests for dementia during his presidency, finds them "very hard" and says doctors have expressed "great surprise" he was able to answer all the questions
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
July 21st, 2020 at 6:48:33 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Everyone get out your Clorox and UV flashlights, Donny is resuming the Coronavirus daily briefings today!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 21st, 2020 at 7:08:48 AM permalink
Dalex64
I'm curious to find out if he manages to stay on topic, if his comments are going to be mostly political (when the economy should reopen, for example) and how accurately he relays facts.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
July 21st, 2020 at 7:22:07 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Dalex64
I'm curious to find out if he manages to stay on topic, if his comments are going to be mostly political (when the economy should reopen, for example) and how accurately he relays facts.

What ever he says it will have more truth than the MSM news.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 21st, 2020 at 7:42:32 AM permalink
Dalex64
Quote: kenarman

Ok, I'll report on fact checks of trump, and you tell me what you consider the "MSM news" to be and find fact checks on them.
July 21st, 2020 at 8:13:28 AM permalink
Dalex64
I also question the relevance of comparing what biased media sites may say vs the statements of the president of the united states of america.
July 21st, 2020 at 10:22:58 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman

ROTFL
Good joke
I'm sure we will get more of "It will just go away" wishful fantasy thinking
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 21st, 2020 at 10:24:15 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
ROTFL
Good joke
I'm sure we will get more of "It will just go away" wishful fantasy thinking

Whatever he or MSM says, it will almost certainly be a lie in both cases.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
July 25th, 2020 at 12:07:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Jimmy Tosh, who runs a multi-million dollar hog and grain farm in Tennessee, is a lifelong Republican. He is pro-gun, supports lower taxes and agrees with most of Republican President Donald Trump's agenda.

He is also spending his money to help defeat Trump in November's election.

"I agree with 80% of the things he does; I just cannot stand a liar," Tosh, 70, said of Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-wealthy-republicans-who-want-to-oust-trump-in-november-s-election/ar-BB1785Oz?ocid=hponeservicefeed
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?