2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

April 4th, 2020 at 8:46:15 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: RonC
I was specifically addressing the vaccine issue.

I am pro-life.

I am pro-abortion. I think abortion should be the default until the parents pass an intelligence and means test. If you fail either one the vacuum wins,
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 4th, 2020 at 9:38:38 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Remember last week when righties were highlighting one poll that showed approval of how Donny was handling the coronavirus at 60%?

Quote:
Corona approval: Trump’s coronavirus approval is underwater, and down 12 points since early last week, from +10 (52–42%) to -2 (47–49%).

Early mishandling: A full 40% of 2016 Trump voters say he didn’t take coronavirus seriously enough early on, up 17 points since early last week.

Inadequate response: 51% of Americans say Trump isn’t doing enough right now, up 10 points (from 41%) since early last week.

This is why I never sweat one good poll. It’s Donny, he will ALWAYS manage to eff it up for himself...

I believe the first poll was accurate THEN. I believe the polls you quote now as more of his errors become more public knowledge. I think the entire Republican party took a hit with the Georgia governor's absolute ignorance.
April 4th, 2020 at 10:37:50 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
I believe the first poll was accurate THEN. I believe the polls you quote now as more of his errors become more public knowledge. I think the entire Republican party took a hit with the Georgia governor's absolute ignorance.

I was not disputing the accuracy of that 60% poll. Just saying things change fast in the era of Donny, and it’s only April. Saying one positive poll is an indication he’s on a path to re-election is silly at this point.

And don’t forget the Florida governor’s ignorance too! Actually, I think Fox News spending weeks downplaying the threat is what is hurting the Republican Party the most right now. They successfully convinced their viewers that this was all some attempt to hurt Donny.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 4th, 2020 at 11:57:56 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I was not disputing the accuracy of that 60% poll. Just saying things change fast in the era of Donny, and it’s only April. Saying one positive poll is an indication he’s on a path to re-election is silly at this point.

And don’t forget the Florida governor’s ignorance too! Actually, I think Fox News spending weeks downplaying the threat is what is hurting the Republican Party the most right now. They successfully convinced their viewers that this was all some attempt to hurt Donny.

Agree. He was pretty dull too..... It will be stunning if Florida Gov gets re-elected. State is 50-50 so you have to do a reasonable job to get re-elected. Georgia gov in redder state. He probably survives his idiocy.
April 4th, 2020 at 12:30:31 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: SOOPOO
Agree. He was pretty dull too..... It will be stunning if Florida Gov gets re-elected. State is 50-50 so you have to do a reasonable job to get re-elected. Georgia gov in redder state. He probably survives his idiocy.

Florida's governor ran against a guy who had some skeletons hanging around from his time as Tallahassee mayor. If he had not had any of that going on, he may have won.
April 4th, 2020 at 12:46:32 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
Florida's governor ran against a guy who had some skeletons hanging around from his time as Tallahassee mayor.

He has some MUCH LARGER skeletons now after that hotel room incident...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 4th, 2020 at 1:07:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
He has some MUCH LARGER skeletons now after that hotel room incident...

lol. Great new potential meme. "Larger skeletons."
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 9th, 2020 at 9:01:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
A federal judge in Manhattan rejected an effort by U.S. President Donald Trump and his adult children to send a lawsuit accusing them of exploiting their family name to promote a marketing scam into arbitration

Quote:
In the October 2018 complaint, the Trumps were accused of misleading victims into becoming salespeople for ACN, a multi-level marketing company that charged $499 for a chance to sell videophones and other goods.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-family-loses-bid-to-move-marketing-scam-lawsuit-to-arbitration/ar-BB12otgd?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 12th, 2020 at 8:57:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Excellent.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-news-host-hits-back-at-trump-over-chris-wallace-criticism-enough/ar-BB12wQZL?ocid=spartanntp
April 12th, 2020 at 10:07:44 PM permalink
rxwine
The people promoting some of the China conspiracy may not realize it, but that is a very anti-Trump position. In such a case, President Xi, took down the stock market, killed employment and killed Americans and unless Trump comes out with all the evidence, then Xi did it right under his nose.

Of course Trump has done more to attack his own intelligence agencies than any other US President, so he's not exactly cultivating inspiration to do their work. He's also created discord in our NATO partnership. Just an awful environment when you need all your friends.

This could be one of many reasons the Democrats would prefer a "potted plant" as SOOPOO put it.