2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

March 14th, 2020 at 7:12:34 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine
Pretty sure you called us out, way more than noticing how often EB and Duffman are on the opposite end of that spectrum. So thanks, but no thanks.

What?
March 14th, 2020 at 7:17:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: RonC
What?

What doesn't make sense? You don't notice the right that doesn't ever see anything wrong.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 14th, 2020 at 7:33:20 PM permalink
RonC
Quote: rxwine
What doesn't make sense? You don't notice the right that doesn't ever see anything wrong.

I don't put much stock in those who see nothing wrong on their side. The perfect side does not exist.
March 15th, 2020 at 11:14:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Donny is tweeting his usual nonsense today. Glad to see where his focus is during the national emergency....

Ugh, can’t we vote him outta there yet? Dude is in over his head.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 15th, 2020 at 11:32:03 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: ams288
Donny is tweeting his usual nonsense today. Glad to see where his focus is during the national emergency....

Ugh, can’t we vote him outta there yet? Dude is in over his head.

Being President regularly requires focus on more than one issue at a time.

I don't like his tweets in general, but then again I haven't heard one acceptable (let alone good) thing he has done announced on the main stream media.

If Biden and others are criticizing what he has done, her has the right to fight back...there is a crisis, a war, an election all going on at the same time. We'll know how President Trump handled it; my question is: Can Joe Biden handle it or will he be a puppet on a string. His last few appearances have been better, but he had some issues there for a while.

Relax. You get to vote real soon. So do I! Plus a lot of dead people! (that's a joke...sort of...)

Talking about tweets:

"I'm incredibly grateful for @SpeakerPelosi 's leadership every day — but especially in times of crisis. @senatemajldr McConnell should bring back the Senate immediately and pass this important bill to provide relief for American families."

--Joe Biden titter account

--The Senate is coming back tomorrow.
--Nancy P did not do it by herself

"The White House is no place for on-the-job training — Donald Trump's handling of the coronavirus has made that even more clear. We need a president who is ready to clean up his mess, take responsibility, and lead us forward on day one."

NO ONE, including Joe Biden, is the "Leader of the Free World" until they actually are. It is ALL on the job training; nothing can prepare you for the myriad of things coming at you all day, every day. He was not the President; that was President Obama. President Obama is the one who got to learn first hand while Biden watched. Watching a leader is not the same as being one.

Being a Senator is not being a leader; none of Biden's previous experience is actually "being the Man (or Woman, or other chosen gender identity)."

I am not saying that he can't do it; just that he hasn't worn those shoes yet.
March 15th, 2020 at 11:40:47 AM permalink
ams288
Being President regularly requires focus on more than one issue at a time.

Pretty sure Sen. Schumer’s weeks old comments about SCOTUS judges or a Michael flynn pardon don’t “require focus” from POTUS today.
March 15th, 2020 at 11:42:42 AM permalink
RonC
Pretty sure Sen. Schumer’s weeks old comments about SCOTUS judges or a Michael flynn pardon don’t “require focus” from POTUS today.

--you are still in a campaign to take more seats in the House and Senate. The party opposing you is still fighting you...why would you not fight back?

--Flynn and a tweet...really doesn't take much effort.
March 15th, 2020 at 11:55:39 AM permalink
ams288
--you are still in a campaign to take more seats in the House and Senate. The party opposing you is still fighting you...why would you not fight back?

Because you’ve got a national emergency (which your incompetent leadership helped worsen) to deal with!!
March 15th, 2020 at 1:10:00 PM permalink
RonC
Because you’ve got a national emergency (which your incompetent leadership helped worsen) to deal with!!

Two things at once. Main focus on one. Meetings about the main issue almost all day, every day.

If he did everything perfectly, you would still call him incompetent; I do not remember one things that you have said he did right (though I may have missed it).

Have there been issues? Yes, and I have concern about them. There have also been good things, like the early stoppage of travel from China.

I suspect Biden would do things wrong and right in the same situation. They ALL do.
March 15th, 2020 at 1:18:32 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Two things at once. Main focus on one. Meetings about the main issue almost all day, every day.

If he did everything perfectly, you would still call him incompetent; I do not remember one things that you have said he did right (though I may have missed it).

Have there been issues? Yes, and I have concern about them. There have also been good things, like the early stoppage of travel from China.

I suspect Biden would do things wrong and right in the same situation. They ALL do.
I hate working with a guy that's never made a mistake.

Met a few when I was working high voltage stuff. Some claimed they never burned anything down. Those are the ones to watch out for.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW