Quote: Evenbob
You seriously don't know about this. Warren
got her cushy job at Harvard by lying about
her Native American heritage, of which she
has no proof exists. As a child her mom told
the kids they 'might' have an 'itty bitty' bit
of Indian blood. And Warren blew that into
a full Native American heritage.

Well, as usual, you are distorting the facts. Warren got her job because she was qualified for it. You have no reason to call it "cushy" except to try to denigrate her. (You, I suspect, know absolutely nothing about that job or what it entailed.) She never said that she had "a full Native American heritage," whatever you mean by that. She said that she had been told by her parents that she had Cherokee blood. She put "white" as her ethnicity on her Harvard application.

But who cares? She's a filthy liberal, an uppity bitch, and says mean meany-head totally untrue and nasty, mean meanie things about Donald Trump, the greatest man to walk the earth since, I don't know, Dizzy Dean.

I already knew the gist of the story. But what I really wanted to know is given that the insult is so stupid, why Trumpers were repeating it. It's stupid because Pocohontas was a heroine, a tragic figure, and wasn't a member of the Cherokee tribe and didn't live anywhere near them. It's like trying to insult a person's relationship to France by calling them "Alexander Nevsky." The proper reaction is "HUH???"

Of course, Trumpers are just copying a stupid thing that Orange Boy said, without thinking (which most Trumpers are incapable of), so that's the real reason.
February 10th, 2017 at 1:19:54 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: terapined
:-)
Thanks
You went from fake to not sure
cool
At least you are coming around

Based on a reasonable time progression, you can expect, "OK, I lied" in about 600 years.
February 10th, 2017 at 2:58:45 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
All you liberal, leftist, progressive, commie pinko, radical feminist sjw's are so humorless. SAD. #I don't get it
February 10th, 2017 at 3:01:47 PM permalink
pew
Quote: pew
All you liberal, leftist, progressive, commie pinko, radical feminist sjw's are so humorless. SAD. #I don't get it
Oh, by the way i was lying the whole time and you suckers fell for it HaHaHa. I also lied about the triceratops, it was really a mastodon.
February 10th, 2017 at 3:12:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: stinkingliberal

But who cares?

Nobody, until she runs for something again.
Then it's a big deal.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 10th, 2017 at 3:49:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote:
CNN BREAKING: US investigators confirm aspects of Trump/Russia dossier. This and Flynn revelation are part of an ongoing, systematic leak.

lolololololololol

Fake news? Nah.

Get ready for more golden shower jokes, snowflakes!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 10th, 2017 at 4:09:21 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: pew

???????
Humorless?
Haven't you been keeping up?
SNL is back and everybody will be watching
Trump the chump is comedy gold
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 10th, 2017 at 5:24:54 PM permalink
pew
Quote: terapined
???????
Humorless?
Haven't you been keeping up?
SNL is back and everybody will be watching
Trump the chump is comedy gold
You don't have to get it, you don't have to think it's funny but you should be able to tell when someone is joking. Good grief!
February 10th, 2017 at 6:38:44 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Watch as the Amazing Golden Boi turns Fiscally Responsible Conservatives into Devil-may-care Deficit-Financing Demagogues: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-budget-deficit-congress-234752
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 10th, 2017 at 7:07:16 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: Nareed
Watch as the Amazing Golden Boi turns Fiscally Responsible Conservatives into Devil-may-care Deficit-Financing Demagogues: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-budget-deficit-congress-234752

Budget deficits are evil irresponsible stupid country-destroying things when created by a Muslim darkie who wasn't even born in this country and his liburrul lackeys. However, in the hands of the Golden One and his loyal followers, they are tools to be used to Make America Broke, I mean, Great Again.

Nareed, I think that you understand intellectually, but haven't fully embraced emotionally, just how little objective truth matters in this country any more. When Big Brother says that O'Brien is holding up five fingers, he is holding up five fingers. Don't keep telling us he's holding up four, or we'll have to drag you to Room 101. What's in Room 101? The worst thing in the world--it's full of Trumpers.