2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

February 8th, 2017 at 12:53:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Nareed
Oh, but daddy Golden Boy said she was so hot he'd do her. Isn't that sweet?

I agree, it's weird, but as long as she's not going to complain about it, I'm not either.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 8th, 2017 at 1:07:20 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
I agree, it's weird, but as long as she's not going to complain about it, I'm not either.

I'm not complaining. I'm questioning how sane that family is.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 8th, 2017 at 2:27:53 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Oh, but daddy Golden Boy said she was so hot he'd do her. Isn't that sweet?

He also told Howard Stern (on the air) to feel free to call her a piece of ass. You see, that's what alpha males do.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
February 8th, 2017 at 2:54:17 PM permalink
Nareed
Quote: JimRockford
He also told Howard Stern (on the air) to feel free to call her a piece of ass. You see, that's what alpha males do.

He might have been trying to be accurate, as he is a whole ass.
February 8th, 2017 at 6:20:30 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
I'm not complaining. I'm questioning how sane that family is.

I wonder, too. I mean, they've had lives of unimaginable luxury and privilege so far, but if they make the head orangutan mad for any reason, he might cut any or all of them off--and he's not exactly young. So they may be playing a long game, acting as his loving lackeys and toadies--until he croaks. Though we know Ivanka can make money selling "dates" for at least $48K a pop, so she has a career to fall back on.

I don't think you could have a father like Donald Trump and emerge from the experience with your sanity intact, but how much of a father has the Orange Asshole been to any of his children? Does he just hand them a bushel basket of money every couple of weeks and tell them to go away? Who knows?
February 8th, 2017 at 6:57:16 PM permalink
Nareed
Quote: stinkingliberal
I wonder, too. I mean, they've had lives of unimaginable luxury and privilege so far, but if they make the head orangutan mad for any reason, he might cut any or all of them off--and he's not exactly young. So they may be playing a long game, acting as his loving lackeys and toadies--until he croaks.

I can imagine worse. They each had trust funds and they stay by his side out of love <yuck>

Quote:
I don't think you could have a father like Donald Trump and emerge from the experience with your sanity intact, but how much of a father has the Orange Asshole been to any of his children? Does he just hand them a bushel basket of money every couple of weeks and tell them to go away? Who knows?

Hey, considering he might be telling them to stiff their employees and contractors, letting them know whom he's grabbed by the genitals, showering them with bigotry, etc., the Trump children would be lucky as all hell fi their father ignored them and gave them money now and then.
February 8th, 2017 at 8:12:51 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: stinkingliberal
So they may be playing a long game, acting as his loving lackeys and toadies--until he croaks. Though we know Ivanka can make money selling "dates" for at least $48K a pop, so she has a career to fall back on.

Ivanka's husband Jared Kushner is extremely wealthy, so she doesn't need Daddy's wallet. Melania, on the other hand, is probably counting the days. Donald's probably got another 15 years in him, maybe 20 years if Melania is unlucky.
February 8th, 2017 at 9:13:42 PM permalink
Nareed
Actual good advice for Golden Boy: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
February 8th, 2017 at 10:41:57 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: reno
Ivanka's husband Jared Kushner is extremely wealthy, so she doesn't need Daddy's wallet. Melania, on the other hand, is probably counting the days. Donald's probably got another 15 years in him, maybe 20 years if Melania is unlucky.

Well, maybe if you count natural life expectancy, but there's a distinctly non-zero probability that some morning, somebody will spray Black Flag on his Cheerios.

If Melania wants to accelerate the process, she might also whip out another Michelle Obama speech during the Orange One's birthday celebration.
February 9th, 2017 at 10:43:20 AM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Pocahontas speaks with forked tongue & MedicineWoman Hillary is on the warpath.

Tell me this is too good to be reality TV. The reality is, once again, Trump's nominee gets confirmed while Democrats pout.