2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

October 14th, 2019 at 10:57:28 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: petroglyph
I don't know what your beef is about the Kurds.

I don’t know what “my beef” is with the Kurds either, as that post was the first time I’ve ever mentioned them on this board.

I was simply pointing out that his treatment of them is just the most recent example of the MANY reasons why Donny will never get a Nobel Prize.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 14th, 2019 at 10:57:30 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
We have war in the middle east
People are dying
NK still threatening the world with their nukes
Author Hanne Herland is a joke
Yes, and as I've stated about stopping war since becoming a member, I don't see the need for America to be in armed conflict at this time. I've posted on both boards many times about non intervention.

Syria isn't Trumps war and he is making moves to re arrange our soldiers. That is more than Obama did. Trump has made more progress than any other president with NK. You can give credit where it's due, without wearing a MAGA hat can't you?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 14th, 2019 at 11:02:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Yes, and as I've stated about stopping war since becoming a member, I don't see the need for America to be in armed conflict at this time. I've posted on both boards many times about non intervention.

Syria isn't Trumps war and he is making moves to re arrange our soldiers. That is more than Obama did. Trump has made more progress than any other president with NK. You can give credit where it's due, without wearing a MAGA hat can't you?

He probably cannot. I would wager that he was 100% against the Iraq War and chanted "BUSH LIED, KIDS DIED!" at rallies. Liberals are funny with wars, they are only for them if there is no vested USA interest.
The President is a fink.
October 14th, 2019 at 11:07:39 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: AZDuffman
He probably cannot. I would wager that he was 100% against the Iraq War and chanted "BUSH LIED, KIDS DIED!" at rallies. Liberals are funny with wars, they are only for them if there is no vested USA interest.
Bush did lie, and Colin Powell has apologized for it.

I'm not aware of anywhere that America has reason to be in armed conflict. We shouldn't be the world police.
October 14th, 2019 at 11:10:31 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You only stop a war by leaving if you were the only other real player involved in the conflict. Why should Trump get credit?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 14th, 2019 at 11:14:59 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: ams288
I don’t know what “my beef” is with the Kurds either, as that post was the first time I’ve ever mentioned them on this board.

I was simply pointing out that his treatment of them is just the most recent example of the MANY reasons why Donny will never get a Nobel Prize.
I don't think he will either. But find it really hard to believe Obama deserved one.

And I found it equally silly that anyone thinks Greta Thunberg deserves a Nobel .
October 14th, 2019 at 11:21:27 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: rxwine
You only stop a war by leaving if you were the only other real player involved in the conflict. Why should Trump get credit?
My concern is first, for our soldiers. I'm pretty much ok with the others staying and fighting if they want to.

Funny thing though, as soon as Trump announced the US was pulling out several months ago, the Arab league came rushing back wanting to open up embassy's and get back to the business of country's not in conflict.
October 14th, 2019 at 11:23:21 AM permalink
petroglyph
ABC admits to using fake films to indicate Turkish onslaught in Syria: https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/abc-news-busted-using-gun-range-footage-report-turkish-slaughter-kurdish-civilians
October 14th, 2019 at 11:26:05 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Trump has made more progress than any other president with NK. You can give credit where it's due, without wearing a MAGA hat can't you?

The Worm for the Nobel Peace prize???????
What's Trump done that the Worm hasn't?
Seems to me nothing has changed with NK, people starving, still flooding the world with their high quality phony money, still threatening the world with nuclear war
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 14th, 2019 at 11:30:28 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: terapined
The Worm for the Nobel Peace prize???????
What's Trump done that the Worm hasn't?
Seems to me nothing has changed with NK, people starving, still flooding the world with their high quality phony money, still threatening the world with nuclear war
Seems like you lost one bet already on Kim?