No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

March 22nd, 2018 at 2:13:34 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Trump's apologists' view of morality: Because Clinton did wrong, Donnie Dennison is entitled to do even worse.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 23rd, 2018 at 5:25:20 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
You know, there are some on here who try and equate what WJC did to what DJT did, as far as the sexual dalliances. DJT is no saint, of course, but he has not even been accused of any indiscretions WHILE BEING PRESIDENT. WJC used his power and authority over an INTERN who had to report to HIM. PLEASE STOP COMPARING Trump's multiple extramarital affairs with consenting adults prior to even running for President, to WJC's eggregious actions WHILE PRESIDENT.

So as I usually finish these type posts, it is easy to find faults with DJT, but try and do it in a way that just doesn't show you to have a "Trump- bad" , "everyone else- good" mind. Show you can think independently, at least a little.

REPEAT

Clinton BAD as PRESIDENT Trump had affairs before PRESIDENT. NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!
March 23rd, 2018 at 5:56:18 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
You know, there are some on here who try and equate what WJC did to what DJT did, as far as the sexual dalliances. DJT is no saint, of course, but he has not even been accused of any indiscretions WHILE BEING PRESIDENT. WJC used his power and authority over an INTERN who had to report to HIM. PLEASE STOP COMPARING Trump's multiple extramarital affairs with consenting adults prior to even running for President, to WJC's eggregious actions WHILE PRESIDENT.

So as I usually finish these type posts, it is easy to find faults with DJT, but try and do it in a way that just doesn't show you to have a "Trump- bad" , "everyone else- good" mind. Show you can think independently, at least a little.

REPEAT

Clinton BAD as PRESIDENT Trump had affairs before PRESIDENT. NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!

You mean claiming they're all liars and he is telling the truth isn't significant to you? Not like he's repented or anything. Just double downed and disowned all the claims against him as ever happening.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 23rd, 2018 at 6:03:49 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

REPEAT

In my eyes
Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both sexual assaulters
Both totally disgust me. Both lie about it. Disgusting
I never voted for either of these disgusting men and am proud of it.
Both are sickos
I could care less if sexual assault takes place in the WH or outside the WH
Sexual assault is WRONG no matter when and where it takes place.
Its always been wrong, always will be wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

I am against ALL sexual assaulters regardless of politics
sad that some will give a pass to some sexual assaulters simply due to politics
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 23rd, 2018 at 7:00:39 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: terapined
In my eyes
Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both sexual assaulters
Both totally disgust me. Both lie about it. Disgusting
I never voted for either of these disgusting men and am proud of it.
Both are sickos
I could care less if sexual assault takes place in the WH or outside the WH
Sexual assault is WRONG no matter when and where it takes place.
Its always been wrong, always will be wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

I am against ALL sexual assaulters regardless of politics
sad that some will give a pass to some sexual assaulters simply due to politics

I am not convinced that either WJC or DJT are guilty of sexual assault. And, quite obviously, nether is any court. As far as I can tell, neither is any prosecutor! There never even have been any charges of sexual assault ever filed against either one of them, correct?

So I agree with you Ed. Sexual assault anywhere, anytime, is wrong. But that is a hefty allegation. One that requires proof. The two women in the news most recently are just alleging a consensual affair. NONE of the previous DJT accusers have filed criminal charges, (am I correct?)

It's easy for me to allege that I saw you move the ball on the 7th hole, because I don't have to prove it. If I say it over and over, it doesn't make it true.

(Ed doesn't cheat at golf)

My point is that what WJC did with ML is an abuse of the Presidency. DJT's affairs are not. As I always say, it is so easy to find DJT abuses of the Presidency, that don't use one that just isn't so.
March 23rd, 2018 at 9:26:39 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
You mean claiming they're all liars and he is telling the truth isn't significant to you? Not like he's repented or anything. Just double downed and disowned all the claims against him as ever happening.

That screeching sound you're replying to is the moving of goal posts, the last refuge of the hypocritical.

By 2021, whenever a Democrat says "What about Trump?" I'm hopeful they'll drop dead of apoplexy.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 23rd, 2018 at 1:09:06 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
It's all such a yawner. Bill Clinton
lowered the bar so radically with
boffing an intern in the Oval, that
anything another president did
before he took office is not cared
about by anybody except the
presidents opponents.

Thanks, Bill. That blue dress is the
gift that keeps on giving..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 23rd, 2018 at 2:33:46 PM permalink
rxwine

My point is that what WJC did with ML is an abuse of the Presidency. DJT's affairs are not..

...also his hush money prior to the election may still indict him on campaign finance laws.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 23rd, 2018 at 3:22:41 PM permalink
rxwine
Listening to Stormy Daniel's lawyer he is emphasizing (AFAiCT) that they've got Trump and associates making threats. The sex is hardly what Trump should be afraid of.

I could be wrong, but that's sure what it sounds like.
March 24th, 2018 at 4:53:41 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: rxwine
Listening to Stormy Daniel's lawyer he is emphasizing (AFAiCT) that they've got Trump and associates making threats. The sex is hardly what Trump should be afraid of.

I could be wrong, but that's sure what it sounds like.

In that regard it is similar to WJC. It wasn't the actual sex that was the biggest deal, it was the lying to cover it up. DJT has denied these allegations so many times his lies are in the thousands. But as I said during the WJC scandal, I think people are not surprised nor offended by a man denying an extramarital affair. It is the expected norm.
As far as the campaign finance laws supposedly broken, the only people who will care are those that already want DJT out. This isn't like Saudi Arabia buying favor from the Clintons, or Russia from DJT. It's a man not wanting his wife to know (or just not wanting the public to know) that hers isn't the only garage he parks it in.