GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

June 21st, 2020 at 10:57:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Trump won the EC due to 82,000 votes spread over five states. The dems are not going to allow that to happen again. If Trump wins anywhere, the dems will suddenly discover a truckload of uncounted mailed in ballots that favor Biden by the necessary margin, and change the results.

What a bunch of BS
Dems won the House fair and square 2018
Trump is tanking. No reason for the Dems to try anything to give Trump ammunition to question the result. That's a desperation post from the right claiming the left will cheat with no evidence.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 21st, 2020 at 12:41:55 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Wasn't long ago they were against paper ballots. Now they are demanding them.

"In my opinion, in New York, paper ballots are extremely susceptible to fraud." "I can show you experience which would make your head spin." - Rep. Jerry Nadler

"It would be a risky experiment for us." - Debbie Wasserman Schultz

It is not risky when your the one's doing the stealing. Wherever they lose the popular vote, they intend to steal it with paper ballots.

June 21st, 2020 at 2:02:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
Wasn't long ago they were against paper ballots. Now they are demanding them.

If you like consistency, why are you for Donald?

“I’m not a politician.” (CNN, August 11, 2015)
“I’m no different than a politician running for office.” (New York Times, July 28, 2015)
“I’m totally pro-choice.” (Fox News, October 31, 1999)
“I’m pro-life.” (CPAC, February 10, 2011)
“Look, I’m very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject, but you still—I just believe in choice. … I am strongly for choice, and yet I hate the concept of abortion. … I am pro-choice in every respect … but I just hate it.” (NBC News, October 24, 1999)
“I think the institution of marriage should be between a man and a woman.” (The Advocate, February 15, 2000)
“If two people dig each other, they dig each other.” (Trump University “Trump Blog,” December 22, 2005)
“I’m against gay marriage.” (Fox News, April 14, 2011)
"My attention span is short.” (Trump: Surviving at the Top, 1990)
“I have an attention span that’s as long as it has to be.” (Time, August 18, 2015)
“I prefer to come to work each day and just see what develops.” (Trump: The Art of the Deal, 1987)
“You can’t just sit around waiting for deals, opportunities, or a lucky break.” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)
“I look at things for the art sake and the beauty sake and for the deal sake.” (New York magazine, July 11, 1988)
“I’m just a fucking businessman.” (Fortune, April 19, 2004)
"I couldn’t be a one-man show …” (Trump: Surviving at the Top, 1990)
“Think of yourself as a one-man army.” (Trump: Think Like a Billionaire, 2004)
“I surround myself with good people, and then I give myself the luxury of trusting them.” (Trump: Surviving at the Top, 1990)
“My motto is ‘Hire the best people, and don’t trust them.’” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)
“Surround yourself with people you can trust.” (Trump: How to Get Rich, 2004)
“People are too trusting. I’m a very untrusting guy.” (Playboy, March 1990)
“Expect the best from people.” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)
“The world is a vicious and brutal place. We think we’re civilized. In truth, it’s a cruel world and people are ruthless. They act nice to your face, but underneath they’re out to kill you. … Even your friends are out to get you: they want your job, they want your house, they want your money, they want your wife, and they even want your dog. Those are your friends; your enemies are even worse!” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)
“I see no value whatsoever in believing ignorance to be an attribute.” (Trump: Think Like a Champion, 2009)
“I love the poorly educated.” (Las Vegas, February 23, 2016)
“Small talk can be one of the best ways to educate yourself.” (Trump: Think Like a Billionaire, 2004)
“I can’t stand small talk.” (Trump: The Art of the Deal, 1987)
“Well, I read a lot … and over my life, I’ve read so much.” (The Hugh Hewitt Show, February 25, 2015)
“I don’t read much. Mostly I read contracts, but usually my lawyers do most of the work. There are too many pages.” (Veja, February 2014)
“I don’t have a lot of time for listening to television.” (New York Times, July 28, 2015)
“I actually love watching television.” (The Hugh Hewitt Show, February 25, 2015)
“I really value my reputation and I don’t hesitate to sue.” (The Village Voice, January 15, 1979)
“I don’t mind being criticized. I’ll never, ever complain.” (CNN, September 24, 2015)
“I don’t want to be provocative, and in many cases I try not to be provocative.” (Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again, 2011)
“I do love provoking people. There is truth to that.” (BuzzFeed, February 13, 2014)
“Remember that in the best negotiations, everyone wins.” (Trump: Never Give Up, 2008)
“You hear lots of people say that a great deal is when both sides win. That is a bunch of crap.” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)
“I learned from my father that work can make you happy.” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)
“I think of it almost as a controlled neurosis, which is a quality I’ve noticed in many highly successful entrepreneurs. They’re obsessive, they’re driven, they’re single-minded and sometimes they’re almost maniacal, but it’s all channeled into their work. … I don’t say this trait leads to a happier life, or a better life, but it’s great when it comes to getting what you want.” (Trump: The Art of the Deal, 1987)
“When you shake somebody’s hand, go with it. It is very important. Shaking hands with someone means you are making a deal.” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)
“Some business executives believe in a firm handshake. I believe in no handshake. It is a terrible practice. So often, I see someone who is obviously sick, with a bad cold or the flu, who approaches me and says, ‘Mr. Trump, I would like to shake your hand.’ It’s a medical fact that this is how germs are spread.” (Trump:
"Don’t talk to me about Bush, I was never a defender or a fan!” (Twitter, April 12, 2013)
“Ron Paul has some serious ideas which deserve serious consideration. Wrong for media to ignore him.” (Twitter, August 23, 2011)
“He should be ignored.” (Twitter, January 4, 2012)
“I see NATO as a good thing.” (Washington Post, March 21, 2016)
“I think NATO is obsolete.” (ABC News, March 27, 2016)
“I think there are two Donald Trumps.” (Palm Beach, Florida, March 11, 2016)
“I don’t think there are two Donald Trumps. I think there’s one Donald Trump.” (Palm Beach, Florida, March 11, 2016)
“Nobody owns me.” (New York Post, April 18, 1999)
“I’m owned by the people!” (Rolling Stone, September 9, 2015)
“There’s not a team.” (MSNBC, March 8, 2016)
“Yes, there is a team. I’m going to be forming a team.” (MSNBC, March 8, 2016)
For a woman who has an abortion, “there has to be some form of punishment.” (MSNBC, March 30, 2016)
“If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman …” (DonaldJTrump.com, March 30, 2016)
“Millions and millions of women—cervical cancer, breast cancer—are helped by Planned Parenthood. So you can say whatever you want, but they have millions of women going through Planned Parenthood that are helped greatly.” (Houston, February 25, 2016)
“But Planned Parenthood should absolutely be defunded. I mean, if you look at what’s going on with that, it’s terrible.” (Fox News, October 18, 2015)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 22nd, 2020 at 6:49:33 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Where's everyone at?

I was expecting heated debates, impassioned statements and pages of activity in every single even loosely related thread.

I was doing Father's Day stuff yesterday, so wasn't really on, but I half thought about coming on before going to bed because I thought I'd have missed a lot of stuff.

Nope. The threads here have been as empty as that rally was.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 22nd, 2020 at 7:09:00 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mission146
Where's everyone at?

I was expecting heated debates, impassioned statements and pages of activity in every single even loosely related thread.

I was doing Father's Day stuff yesterday, so wasn't really on, but I half thought about coming on before going to bed because I thought I'd have missed a lot of stuff.

Nope. The threads here have been as empty as that rally was.

I’m in Vegas. Can’t post much.

I’m assuming it’s because they haven’t heard what Rush has to say yet so they can’t mimic him.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 22nd, 2020 at 11:25:59 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
I’m in Vegas. Can’t post much.

I’m assuming it’s because they haven’t heard what Rush has to say yet so they can’t mimic him.

ams is too busy counting his winnings from a 7 card straight flush.......
August 2nd, 2020 at 11:51:06 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
YES!!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!

Poll: Trump Takes Lead over Biden

get ready for the landslide!!!

and take that lil man lol!!!!
August 3rd, 2020 at 3:43:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby
get ready for the landslide!!!

and take that lil man lol!!!!

The only landslide Donny could be responsible for this year would be if his fat ass gets too close to the edge of a cliff.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 3rd, 2020 at 10:51:22 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
The only landslide Donny could be responsible for this year would be if his fat ass gets too close to the edge of a cliff.

Obviously you don't believe the Breitbart poll! Do you think they somehow ask the question in a way to favor Trump? Or do you think they somehow identify Trump voters and preferentially ask more of them? Or do you think they don't even really poll people and just make up numbers to suit a pro Trump agenda? Or is it possible that contradictory polls favor Biden because of their biases, just like what happened to Clinton in 2016?

I like the betting odds as a better indicator than a poll. It's around Trump 39% chance to win, Biden 61%.
August 3rd, 2020 at 10:56:00 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
Obviously you don't believe the Breitbart poll!

Don't believe any poll till late
Oct. And betting places? They
are so accurate Betfair paid off
on a Hillary win weeks before
the election they were so
convinced she would win.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.