GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

Page 105 of 106« First<102103104105106>
February 2nd, 2024 at 1:30:43 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
In the compilation of polls cited in the article YeahBaby hyperlinks, Trump leads Biden by 18% in male voters. Biden leads Trump by 10% in female voters. Which is EXACTLY what my point was! If you take away the ONLY main issue the Dems own the Repubs on, abortion, the Dems are just a disaster.

It’s not my fault you can’t get these simple concepts. Or more likely, just choose to ignore the facts.

I’d recommend using that big doctor brain and reading that article again. That was one poll cherry picked by YeahBaby so ge could do his sad trolling routine, not a compilation.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 3rd, 2024 at 6:43:34 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
I’d recommend using that big doctor brain and reading that article again. That was one poll cherry picked by YeahBaby so ge could do his sad trolling routine, not a compilation.

I did re-read it. It says Trump has a 1.6% lead based on an average of 546 polls. 546 is more than one. The fact that Trump is EVEN CLOSE in a popular vote tally, let alone leading, is terrible for a Democrat hoping to win a national election. If Trump wins the popular vote by 1.6% he would win the EC by A LOT.

Biden has a chance to close the gap, and will start by bombing Muslim majority countries like Yemen, Iraq, Syria, etc…
February 3rd, 2024 at 6:15:15 PM permalink
ams288
I did re-read it. It says Trump has a 1.6% lead based on an average of 546 polls. 546 is more than one. The fact that Trump is EVEN CLOSE in a popular vote tally, let alone leading, is terrible for a Democrat hoping to win a national election. If Trump wins the popular vote by 1.6% he would win the EC by A LOT.

Biden has a chance to close the gap, and will start by bombing Muslim majority countries like Yemen, Iraq, Syria, etc…

This is what you said:

Quote:
In the compilation of polls cited in the article YeahBaby hyperlinks, Trump leads Biden by 18% in male voters.

There is no compilation of polls showing Biden losing men by 18%. That was ONE poll.

Don’t try to muddy the waters or move the goal posts with that 1.6% figure you never mentioned till I called out your inaccuracy.
February 3rd, 2024 at 7:54:32 PM permalink
SOOPOO
This is what you said:

There is no compilation of polls showing Biden losing men by 18%. That was ONE poll.

Don’t try to muddy the waters or move the goal posts with that 1.6% figure you never mentioned till I called out your inaccuracy.

Ok. I’ll give you ‘my inaccuracy’. Doesn’t change the MAIN point that I made. That Biden trails Trump and in the POPULAR VOTE polls. Biden KILLED Trump in the popular vote in 2020. Wha has happened in the last 4 years? Democrat FAILURE far outpaced Republican abortion stupidity. What else could explain the remarkable change?
February 4th, 2024 at 4:27:55 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Ok. I’ll give you ‘my inaccuracy’. Doesn’t change the MAIN point that I made. That Biden trails Trump and in the POPULAR VOTE polls. Biden KILLED Trump in the popular vote in 2020. Wha has happened in the last 4 years? Democrat FAILURE far outpaced Republican abortion stupidity. What else could explain the remarkable change?

That Trump even has a chance in this election is a sign of the rejection of Biden's work as President. He's got the abortion issue handed to him on a silver Supreme Court platter and he still is in a race that could go down to the wire. It doesn't matter how the media sugar coats it for Biden, it isn't what the political machine spews, it is what the people feel that is driving the bus at this point.

Don't expect some to admit it. They just want to say "MAGA" and hope it all goes away. There are a lot of Republicans who support Trump fully but not enough to elect him. That potential is coming from folks that don't like him that much (or at all) but can't see voting for Biden this time...even if they might have voted that way last election.
February 4th, 2024 at 4:56:58 AM permalink
ams288

So far this year in the primary:

Polls overestimated Donny in NH by 11 points.

Polls underestimated Biden in SC by 26 points.

And I think we all know random Dems have been outperforming their polls up and down the ballot ever since Dobbs.
February 4th, 2024 at 5:12:07 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
It's racist because the elite are diluting blacks (controlled invasion of the USA).

It's similar to the plantation owners of the south that controlled the wealth, except this wealth is mostly out of the west coast (big tech).

The elite don't want a black person's organs when they go to the front of the waiting line.

And a new king will arise out of the plantation (Gavin) to run the USA on or around 8/19/2024 at the DNC to replace Biden.

They're the same species:

https://images.saymedia-content.com/.image/t_share/MTc2Mjg1MDcxMDY0ODM1MjYy/rainbowtigers.jpg
February 4th, 2024 at 5:36:41 AM permalink
SOOPOO
So far this year in the primary:

Polls overestimated Donny in NH by 11 points.

Polls underestimated Biden in SC by 26 points.

And I think we all know random Dems have been outperforming their polls up and down the ballot ever since Dobbs.

I am not disagreeing. I think when it is actually time for the election, Trump loses to any Democrat they’d nominate. And Haley would beat any Democrat they nominate. I am a perfect example why. I’d vote for most any Republican nominated but not Trump.

Actually…. I wouldn’t vote for Carson or Ramaswammy….
February 4th, 2024 at 7:02:24 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: RonC
That Trump even has a chance in this election is a sign of the rejection of Biden's work as President. He's got the abortion issue handed to him on a silver Supreme Court platter and he still is in a race that could go down to the wire. It doesn't matter how the media sugar coats it for Biden, it isn't what the political machine spews, it is what the people feel that is driving the bus at this point.

Don't expect some to admit it. They just want to say "MAGA" and hope it all goes away. There are a lot of Republicans who support Trump fully but not enough to elect him. That potential is coming from folks that don't like him that much (or at all) but can't see voting for Biden this time...even if they might have voted that way last election.

It's not; it's a rejection of the Democrats trying to railroad Trump in every court, every state, and essentially turning him into a sympathetic figure. They could have just let the fanciful claims of election fraud, the so-called, 'Insurrection,' Kavanaugh's appointment and Trump's abysmal 2022 endorsements stand on their own and Trump's goose would have been cooked.

I mean, when you have juries finding that he defamed someone based on the fact that he rejected the claim (which has basically no evidence supporting it) that he raped someone (which I don't see how claiming someone raped you is not defamatory if you have no evidence of it at all, much less writing an entire book) and his rejection of a rape accusation is supposed to be somehow defamatory. That despite the fact that the accusation specified a possible date range of Spring of 1874 to Fall of 2005, or whatever it was. At some point in American history, Trump supposedly raped this person.

Anyway, other than the fact that the Republican side is louder and more whiny than usual when a Democrat is in office, I don't see that there's any huge difference between Biden and Trump in terms of day to day life; I guess the MAGAtards are less annoying than the Democrats were when Trump was in office, so I want Biden to win...I'm not voting for him though.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
February 4th, 2024 at 7:48:35 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: Mission146
It's not; it's a rejection of the Democrats trying to railroad Trump in every court, every state, and essentially turning him into a sympathetic figure. They could have just let the fanciful claims of election fraud, the so-called, 'Insurrection,' Kavanaugh's appointment and Trump's abysmal 2022 endorsements stand on their own and Trump's goose would have been cooked.

I mean, when you have juries finding that he defamed someone based on the fact that he rejected the claim (which has basically no evidence supporting it) that he raped someone (which I don't see how claiming someone raped you is not defamatory if you have no evidence of it at all, much less writing an entire book) and his rejection of a rape accusation is supposed to be somehow defamatory. That despite the fact that the accusation specified a possible date range of Spring of 1874 to Fall of 2005, or whatever it was. At some point in American history, Trump supposedly raped this person.

Anyway, other than the fact that the Republican side is louder and more whiny than usual when a Democrat is in office, I don't see that there's any huge difference between Biden and Trump in terms of day to day life; I guess the MAGAtards are less annoying than the Democrats were when Trump was in office, so I want Biden to win...I'm not voting for him though.

They tried ignoring his statements and bombast in 2016, and lost. Better to meet the fanciful claims of election fraud, the attempted and sanctioned insurrection, overturning Roe, COVID mishandling and the 2022 endorsements head on.

As far as E Jean is concerned, Donnie had ample opportunity to mount a defense at trial, but chose not to (as is his right). He had opportunity to submit a DNA sample for comparison against an article of clothing E Jean kept from the incident, but chose not to (as is his right). An impartial jury found for her. Now, he gets to either pay up or appeal. As far as you not seeing how his public statements were defamatory, you aren't a lawyer or a judge or on a jury and you also mischaracterize the evidence presented and his public statements. Believe what you want, but the facts say otherwise.

The MAGAtards perhaps were less annoying than the Dems, except when it comes to accepting the results they don't like of an election. Other than the attempted overthrough of the Federal government, maybe they're all just swell...,
Page 105 of 106« First<102103104105106>