Whoa there, Nellie. Goldberg may be
Right, but he hates Trump's guts. I
see him all the time on Fox and he's
been ragging on Trump for 18 months.
He's a Bush/Cheney Repub, he's a
hard liner Rightie.

Sorry, I Still Won’t Ever Vote for Trump

"My vote doesn’t matter, but keeping a clear conscience does."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435686/donald-trump-republican-nomination-i-still-wont-vote-him
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 6th, 2017 at 12:33:18 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: reno
(Goldberg is a right-winger,

Don't you know the new definition of "right-wing"? It now means "people who kiss Trump's ass." By definition, therefore, any piece and any person critical of Trump are lefty pinko Liberals who should move to North Korea if they don't like it here!
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 6th, 2017 at 12:45:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Goldberg was profoundly embarrassed the day
after the election. He'd been running his mouth
for a year and a half that Trump would never
win the nomination, and then could never in
a million years beat Hillary. He's a Rightwing
tool, he gets his marching orders from the
Bush/Ryan/Romney side of the party.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 6th, 2017 at 2:23:29 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Nareed
Don't you know the new definition of "right-wing"? It now means "people who kiss Trump's ass." By definition, therefore, any piece and any person critical of Trump are lefty pinko Liberals who should move to North Korea if they don't like it here!

Yeah, for many many years (decades, actually) Trump's positions on eminent domain, abortion, affirmative action, assault weapons ban, single payer health care, etc. would place him firmly in the category of "liberal." His anti-free trade 2016 presidential campaign was more populist-nationalist than "conservative."

That said, most of his cabinet picks are extraordinarily right-wing.

I would describe Jonah Goldberg as consistently conservative. I would describe Donald Trump as apolitical charlatan.
January 6th, 2017 at 2:39:38 PM permalink
Evenbob

I would describe Jonah Goldberg as consistently conservative..

He's a bought and paid for tool of
the Koch brothers, just like Jeb and
his brother. They poke him and he
speaks against Trump.
January 6th, 2017 at 2:40:14 PM permalink
Nareed
Yeah, for many many years (decades, actually) Trump's positions on eminent domain, abortion, affirmative action, assault weapons ban, single payer health care, etc. would place him firmly in the category of "liberal." His anti-free trade 2016 presidential campaign was more populist-nationalist than "conservative."

Did you read 1984?

We're getting there.
January 7th, 2017 at 6:31:06 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
At this point you would have to be willfully blind to not realize Trump is completely bonkers, completely unqualified, and seriously compromised. Either that, or you realize it and you have some stake in exploiting it.
January 7th, 2017 at 7:29:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mosca
At this point you would have to be willfully blind to not realize Trump is completely bonkers, completely unqualified, and seriously compromised.

Why? All he has done so far is be the most effective POTUS elect we have ever had. Has been putting qualified people in place. Lefties call him a war monger yet Obama, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, dropped a bomb on someone every 20 minutes in 2016!

Meanwhile the same people who say Hillary's server was no big deal now complain about hacking.

We live in amusing times.
The President is a fink.
January 7th, 2017 at 7:35:53 AM permalink
Nareed
At this point you would have to be willfully blind to not realize Trump is completely bonkers, completely unqualified, and seriously compromised.

Willful blindness is a feature of politics.
January 7th, 2017 at 10:29:10 AM permalink
Evenbob
At this point you would have to be willfully blind to not realize Trump is completely bonkers, .

I love it when people make accusations
and don't give a single example.