Favorite Futurama quotations

Page 1 of 41234>
July 13th, 2016 at 7:53:05 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
In no particular order:

"We're not ignorant villagers. We're sophisticated New New Yorkers. Whup his ass!" Leela

"Shut up and take my money!" Fry

Fry: "Turunga?"
Amy: "That's her name, Philip."
Bender: "Philip?"

"Good news, everyone! The university's bringing me up on charges. Wait. That's not good news at all." Prof. Farnsworth

"You are technically correct, Bureaucrat Conrad. The best kind of correct." Bureaucrat 1.0

"Your bureaucratic license will be revoked, if you don't finish by closing time: 1 P.M." Bureaucrat 1.0

"Don't quote me the regulation! I chaired the committee that reviewed the proposal to change the color of the book that regulation is in." Bureaucrat 1.0

"Guards! Bring me the forms I have to fill out to have her taken away." Bureaucrat 1.0 (lots of good lines for a one-off character).

"I choose to believe what I was programmed to believe," random village robot.

More as I think of them.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
July 13th, 2016 at 8:06:56 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
"They're Like Sex, Except I'm Having Them!" - Fry (while eating a particularly addicting treat)

"Well, Thanks To The Internet, I'm Now Bored With Sex." - Fry

"Now, Now, There Will Be Plenty Of Time To Discuss Your Objections When And If You Return." - Professor (after assigning his crew a dangerous mission)

"Hooray! A Happy Ending For The Rich People." - Zoidberg (useful for when your watching Kardashians on TV)

"If, For Any Reason You're Not Satisfied, I Hate You." - Sales Clerk

July 13th, 2016 at 9:06:17 AM permalink
Nareed
Random village robot: "Mumbo, perhaps. Jumbo, perhaps not. Can we know how a robot works?"
Prof. Farnsworth: "Yes, you idiot! Your circuit diagram is printed inside your chest plate."

"I will pull the switch when this random number generator reaches zero." Mayor of New New York.

"It's odd. You live in the Universe, but you don't do these things until someone comes to visit." Dr. Zoidberg.

"Dear rich doctor nephew," Harold Zoid writing to Dr. Zoidberg.

"I don't want to live on this planet any more." Prof. Farnsworth.
July 13th, 2016 at 10:24:50 AM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
"I did it! ... Wait, that wasn't me..." - Fry
July 14th, 2016 at 6:24:35 AM permalink
Nareed
"Your mistletoe is no match for my TOW missile" Robot Santa

"They've been torturing me with up tempo music and singing" Bender while in Robot Hell

"You may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. By devil I mean the Robot Devil. And by metaphorically I mean get your coat." Bender

"It was all a dream. There's no such thing as 2." Fry
July 14th, 2016 at 1:37:54 PM permalink
Nareed
Bender: Ah, yes! John Quincy Adding Machine. He struck a chord with the voters when he pledged not to go on a killing spree.
Prof. Farnsworth: But, like most politicians, he promised more than he could deliver.

Bender: Lets face it, comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy! Ha ha ha, that's funny.

Fry: My girlfriend had one of those. Actually it wasn't hers, it was her dad's. And she wasn't my girlfriend, she just lived next door and never closed her curtains.
Leela: Fry, remember what we said about ending your stories a sentence earlier?

George Takei: You see, the show was banned after the Star Trek wars.
Zapp Brannigan: You mean the mass migration of Star Wars fans?
Nichelle Nichols: No, that was the Star Wars trek.
January 6th, 2017 at 7:22:18 AM permalink
Nareed
While crashing a Bot Mitzvah.

Fry: So what's the deal? You guys don't believe in Robot Jesus?
Reb-Bot: We believe he was built, and he was a very well-programmed robot. But he wasn't our messiah.

After Bender joins the Church of Robotology.

Farnsworth: Why couldn't he have gone with one of the mainstream religions, like Oprahism, or Voodoo?
June 13th, 2017 at 9:48:24 AM permalink
Nareed
Masked Unit: Sir, she is as the factory made her.
June 13th, 2017 at 10:01:33 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Strange but interesting thread. I wonder ... is this on Netflix or something?
June 13th, 2017 at 1:45:54 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Fleastiff
I wonder ... is this on Netflix or something?

Yes

Quote: Transcript from "Raging Bender", the twenty-first episode of Futurama, 27 February, 2000. Guest-star Rich Little as himself in a jar
Announcer: [voice-over; on screen] This week in the universe: New New York mayor C. Randall Poopenmeyer opens a new tube line to alleviate rush hour traffic. [In the movie, Poopenmeyer cuts a ribbon across a tube and the picture switches to people packed into another tube. The picture switches again to an alien army show.] Dateline: Paramecium Homeworld. Newly-crowned Miss Universe Gladice Lennox entertains troops fighting to wipe out the human race. [The soldiers cheer.] Go get 'em, boys! [The scene changes to a wrestling ring.] And in the world of Ultimate Robot Fighting, the Masked Unit wins his championship bout against Gorgeous Gonks by technical melting.

[The Masked Unit throws the other robot to the canvas and melts him using eye lasers. Bender waves his arm in the air.]
Bender: [shouting] Go, Masked Unit! [A tall robot and a wide Fembot sit in front of him. The robot blocks his view.] Uh, hey, buddy! Yo! [He whistles.] You mind taking your head off?

Robot: I'm sorry, sir, but I need it to watch the movie.

Bender: Just ask Flabby over here to describe it to you later.

Robot: Sir, she is as the factory made her.

Bender: Well they should have stopped making her about halfway through.
Page 1 of 41234>