Grammar police

Page 2 of 4<1234>
May 24th, 2016 at 7:21:37 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
It is a chosen behavior. You pick who you have a relationship with. The fact that homophiles say it is not chosen shows they know something is wrong with it as a choice. As for intolerance. gay activists are the most intolerant people out there.

Keep spewing that garbage. Maybe someday you'll convince someone you're right.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 24th, 2016 at 7:26:24 AM permalink
ams288
It's funny. Whenever I hear an alleged straight person say "homosexuality is a choice" - I assume they are secretly gay.

I never chose to be gay.

So if they chose to be straight - that implies that they felt an attraction to the same sex, and chose not to swing that way. At the very least they must be bi...
May 24th, 2016 at 7:31:40 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
It is a chosen behavior. You pick who you have a relationship with. The fact that homophiles say it is not chosen shows they know something is wrong with it as a choice. As for intolerance. gay activists are the most intolerant people out there.

Gays do not choose to be gay
I hope you are not promoting gay to straight therapy which is total BS
Some gay activists are intolerant. Some conservative activists are racist
Does not mean gays are intolerant just as it does not mean conservatives are racist
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 24th, 2016 at 7:38:03 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
Keep spewing that garbage. Maybe someday you'll convince someone you're right.

Don't you find it pathetic they keep sticking to discredited ideas and talking points, spouting them as though they were profound, divine revelations?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 24th, 2016 at 7:43:12 AM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
The idea that someone chooses to be gay (or heterosexual for that matter) is quite a laugh. Backward thinking nonsense. Can't say I ever recall choosing to have sex with women, it just came naturally. I'm sure gay people would tell you the same.
May 24th, 2016 at 9:21:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
It's funny. Whenever I hear an alleged straight person say "homosexuality is a choice" - I assume they are secretly gay.

I never chose to be gay.

So if they chose to be straight - that implies that they felt an attraction to the same sex, and chose not to swing that way. At the very least they must be bi...

We are born straight. If you leave the path it is your choice. Until a gay gene is discovered I am not changing my position.

If a gay gene is ever found the fun will begin when someone suggests an abortion restriction be placed for it.
The President is a fink.
May 24th, 2016 at 9:54:35 AM permalink
ams288

I never chose to be gay.

We are born straight. If you leave the path it is your choice. Until a gay gene is discovered I am not changing my position.

If a gay gene is ever found the fun will begin when someone suggests an abortion restriction be placed for it.

No one wants you to change your position.

Just don't try to push off your fringe opinions as established fact.
May 24th, 2016 at 10:07:02 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I never chose to be gay.

??
Born straight?
It takes years to develop your sexual preferences
Babies and young children have no sexual desires.
Where does this born straight BS come from? Did conservatives discover a straight gene?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 24th, 2016 at 10:32:08 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
As for intolerance. gay activists are the most intolerant people out there.

That's because anti-discrimination of any sort is not about a compromise. You're not making a deal to let people agree to practice 90 percent less discrimination.

The side that practices discrimination doesn't get a deal or love or anything. You're lucky if you get a handshake, 'cause you were on the 100 percent losing side to start with.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 24th, 2016 at 10:34:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Years to develop your preferences? Then you are agreeing it is a choice!

No straight gene. Straight is just a part of being born.
The President is a fink.
Page 2 of 4<1234>