#cruzsexscandal

Page 2 of 4<1234>
April 1st, 2016 at 5:26:19 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 2nd, 2016 at 4:22:26 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: petroglyph
When Bill Clinton swore that "I did not have sex with that woman", I think he was talking about Hillary.
LOL

Quote:
Rumors circulated at the time that Chelsea Clinton is the child of Wes Hubbel, HRC's law partner at Rose Law. Pictures of Chelsea along side Wes were obvious of relation, until Chelsea had plastic surgery on her nose. She didn't look like Bill at all, but a great deal like Hubbel.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Wes+Hubbell+Chelsea&biw=1067&bih=528&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVga_j6u_LAhUlmYMKHbYLAEIQsAQIHg
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 2nd, 2016 at 8:43:01 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I had never heard that before. There seems to be a lot out there about it, especially in the last year or two.

Bill being sterile is perfect for a philanderer like him. Who knows how many people he might have gotten pregnant?

I wonder which one of them had an affair first, and if when they found out about the other it was a green light to have one (or more) themselves?

I don't think this story will hurt Hillary much, if at all. It looks like several of the stories came out before she announced her run for president, and I didn't hear about it then, and didn't hear about it until now.

Several people allegedly said that Bill allegedly told them that he was sterile.
When asked about it in a recent interview, Chelsea didn't deny it or call anybody a liar or call the allegation a lie - she just said she was proud to be the daughter of her parents.
Hubbell: no comment

Another article claims that "high level democrat and republican operatives" knew about this in 1992. They've been holding on to it for a long time.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
April 2nd, 2016 at 10:45:04 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Dalex64

Another article claims that "high level democrat and republican operatives" knew about this in 1992. They've been holding on to it for a long time.

Easily proven, all you need is a hair sample
from Chelsea and Hubbell. Good luck
getting them.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 2nd, 2016 at 11:21:58 AM permalink
Dalex64
Quote: Evenbob
Easily proven, all you need is a hair sample
from Chelsea and Hubbell. Good luck
getting them.

Apparently the National Inquirer acquired dna samples from both of them, but the result of the paternity test was "inconclusive"
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
April 2nd, 2016 at 11:36:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Apparently the National Inquirer acquired dna samples from both of them, but the result of the paternity test was "inconclusive"

I find that conclusion suspicious, and actually in favor of connection not being true. Leaving the possibility inconclusive sells more papers.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 2nd, 2016 at 12:16:58 PM permalink
Evenbob

When did they do it, in the last 5
years DNA testing has gotten much
better.
April 2nd, 2016 at 1:43:15 PM permalink
Dalex64
Quote: rxwine
I find that conclusion suspicious, and actually in favor of connection not being true. Leaving the possibility inconclusive sells more papers.

They spun it also as "does not discount the possibility"

"Touch" dna was gotten from Hubbell in July 2014, and Chelsea Clinton in April 2015.

I'm sure they could get better conclusions with better samples.
April 2nd, 2016 at 5:19:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
I like this guy, Bill Still. He has decades
experience in the news biz.

April 3rd, 2016 at 7:01:20 PM permalink
Evenbob
So now there's a scandal about Kasich? He's Gay?
The Political Insider is no unknown rag, they have
some interesting facts. I didn't know Kasich lived
with a Gay man for 14 years,

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/john-kasich-sex-scandal-explode/#ixzz44m4lBi3q
Page 2 of 4<1234>