Trump's finger on the trigger

Page 9 of 9« First<6789
May 28th, 2016 at 6:48:25 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I was in a short line at a restaurant, and there was a very attractive women next to me, [whom I had never seen before]. When the maitre D gets to me, [standing within earshot of the lady] he asks me, "are you two together"? I said, "not yet". She smiled.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 30th, 2016 at 9:53:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Quit embarrassing yourself by taking a joke too seriously!

As was said above, the world is so PC nowadays that the only jokes that can be made are against straight, white, Christian males. Some in society need to get a grip.

I will stay PC then.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 30th, 2016 at 10:05:05 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Quote: AZDuffman
Quit embarrassing yourself by taking a joke too seriously!

As was said above, the world is so PC nowadays that the only jokes that can be made are against straight, white, Christian males. Some in society need to get a grip.

Again, nothing to do with being PC or the guy being Muslim from my point of view. If it was a widely published joke and not your actual words then fine, no issue. But if someone actually did that to a complete stranger then it speaks volumes for the person's character. Like I said, would you walk up to a random fat guy in a buffet line and make some wise crack about him putting the restaurant out of business? Only a complete moron who enjoys getting strangers angry would actually do that. It's totally deranged behaviour.
Page 9 of 9« First<6789